Teacher Alerts
Hello folks!

Unfortunately, I have to inform you that Create has resigned from the teacher team.
He performed well during his teacher period and the whole team hopes he will do well in the future.

Thank you for your time in the Fearless team, Create.

-Teacher liaison team, Eee394 & Siphon
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheSiphon's post:
  • Joe Joe
Hello folks

I regret to inform you that MJ has been relieved of his position in the teacher team for inactivity.

Keep in mind that this is not a full demotion, he is simply relieved of his position and he is able to re-apply if he wishes to do so, as MJ did not break any rules or teacher guidelines.
In fact, MJ has been a great teacher during his time while he was active. He was a professional and a helpful teacher, and we also hope to see him return to the community in the future.

-Teacher liaisons Eeee394 & TheSiphon
Hello folks!

Unfortunately, I have to inform you that SelfGamer has resigned from the teacher team.
SelfGamer was a great teacher during his time and was a nice person to play and work with. 

Thank you for your time in the Fearless team, SelfGamer
Hello folks!

We are happy to announce two new teachers to the teacher team, RockDad69, and Vegas_.
Bot have been great applicants and we trust they will do well as teachers.

Welcome to the teacher team!
The following 2 users Like TheSiphon's post:
  • James, Random
What is that smell? It is another promotion! Please welcome Narcotic to the teacher team! He might not be the most known face around here, but we do for sure have a lot of faith in him! We are sure he is going to do a good job!

Thank you

Eeee394 & TheSiphon
Good Evening,

I am happy to announce the latest addition to our teacher team. He is mostly known for his aggressiveRP, but he also got a great understanding for the rules and the gamemode in general. His name is Wolven, and we are looking forward to see him performe in the role!

Thank you
The following 1 user Likes Eeee394's post:
  •
Hello folks!

We are happy to announce a new teacher in the Fearless team
Welcome Chumps! He was a very promising applicant and we certain he will do well during his time as a teacher.

Welcome to the teacher team!
I am very sorry to inform you, that Wolven recently resigned.

We would like to thank Wolven for the work he did as a teacher, he always did a good job.
Hello, Fearless

Today I am announcing our first batch of Teachers:
PhantomSolaris,
Ranger,
Jessixa,
RedPanda,
Ryan,
Peter White

There will be more to come shortly.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 3 users Like Divey's post:
  • Luna, Ivan Headshotski, Zecon
Hello, Fearless!

Apologies for the late update - but we've gained some new Teachers the last few weeks, along with Zecon joining me as Liaison!

Our new Teachers are:
JackZ
Wilson
Rocky
John Silver
Wolven
Power Pulka!
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 2 users Like Divey's post:
  • god, Random