What have you applied for?
Or what did you take at college?
*redacted bc i was immature at 15 lol*
Psychology
Film Studies
Geography
Politics

All a-level

None of them are really that relevant to what I want to do, but I enjoy all of them, and there's not a huge amount of work.
A more fitting signature. 
PE, physic's, computing and music tech. I never finished them though, left half way through to go and do a music production degree which I'm on my last year of now Cheese
The following 1 user Likes Von Tempski's post:
  • Ivan Tempski
I'll be starting A-Levels in September. Who would have thought, 6th form just around the corner, GCSE exams to come - time sure as hell goes fast.

I haven't applied yet, but my school has a 6th form with it but I'm planning on taking:
Maths (Mechanics [maybe Stats, depends]).
Physics
Geography

A 4th I am not sure yet, with the recent changes to A-Levels (removal of some AS courses, just a linear course) I might try and beg my head of 6th to let me just do 3. What's the point of doing 4 subjects, dropping 1 and not even getting an AS in it...
Regards,
aviator
Doing advanced highers (equiv. of A levels) in:
Maths
Biology
Chemistry

Then applying for Medicine at glasgow uni
I'm at college doing

- English lit (As level)
- Psychology (As level)
- Music (Lvl 3 Btec Dip)

I dropped maths cos it was too hard ;_;
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
I recently applied for college.
I have been studying a IT BTEC Level 2 at school and have applied for IT BTEC Level 3 at college.
My college is in town too, looking forward to the fast food and the 99p store.
The following 1 user Likes Blurr's post:
  • TheMJ
I study law in order to become a defense attorney, if that's what you're asking.
Well I am actually a few years away from choosing, however I do choose my GCSE Subjects this year
(12-08-2014, 04:02 PM)RedHand Wrote: Well I am actually a few years away from choosing, however I do choose my GCSE Subjects this year

What are you thinking of doing for GCSE? Smile
Regards,
aviator