Forums Forum OOC chat box (random idea to help with player count)
Lightbulb 
Title of Suggestion: Forum OOC chat box (random idea to help with player count)

Description
An area on the forum that allows us to interact with the OOC

Why?
Many moons ago when I helped run a fairly successful survival MC server we had a custom panel that let registered players interact with the chat, If you are able to read the //ooc outside of the game and respond then it could provide a social element to keep people online.

This is not a RP fix, as its possible that people will just be AFKing stuff... BUT its an online player, which will encourage others to join.

Just an idea that passed through my head
+Support

Would love to be able to bully people even when I'm not playing or do /adverts to sell fish or something
The following 1 user Likes L Y N C H Y's post:
  • Doormat18
(09-08-2022, 01:34 PM)L Y N C H Y Wrote: +Support

Would love to be able to bully people even when I'm not playing or do /adverts to sell fish or something

Adverts could be interesting, allow people to schedule them to advertise an upcoming event for example
While this would work really well on a non-RP server, I'm not sure what it adds to one that is. I really don't think a bit of OOC conversation on a long timer adds much at all in the end, especially when it comes to RP.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
-Support, love the idea behind it but I think in practice it maybe wouldn't work so well
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]