[FL] Daniel
Your Name: Jimmy

Accused Staff Member: Daniel

Involved users
[FL] Daniel

Date & Time (GMT): 23/7/22 @ 14:05 GMT

Abuse of Power? and/or Infringement of the rules?
Abuse of power, Infringement of the rules

Explanation and Evidence
Hi.

Before I left my computer to get some food from the kitchen, I switched job at the Nexus which happened to be where Wolven, Frost, Daniel and Mintblackbeard were hanging out.

Someone at some point spawned a custom vehicle in the form of a wheelchair. As you can see in the video, Daniel intentionally prop flinged the wheelchair across the map, thus abusing his admin powers and failRPing.

This happened in main street which could have been visible to the other ~10 players at the time on the server which sets a bad image for the staff team.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ba-A3Zg7RhU
Hi James,

Thanks for taking your time to make the staff report. From what I can see in the video, the owner of the chair was in fact Daniels, I am making the presumption it was also Daniel who threw said chair. I'll wait for Daniel to respond before we reach any conclusion,

Regards,
Joe Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
Hi James,

Thanks for posting this AA in regard to the wheelchair yes it was me that threw the wheelchair. I apologise if this ruined your experience in any way.
 [Image: wS5L2y0.png]
Hi James,

After looking at the situation, along with Daniels response to the situation. We can infract see Daniel has failed to act in the most responsible ways with his powers - however, it is a minor violation.

Due to the nature of the situation Daniel will receive a noted warning, which will be noted on the Staff Strike System.

Regards,
Joe Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<