Fearless Forums
Steven8ken - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: The Courthouse (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: Staff Report (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Forum: Closed (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=89)
+---- Thread: Steven8ken (/showthread.php?tid=97210)

Pages: 1 2

Steven8ken - Cygnus - 12-06-2020

Your Name: Dimitris

Accused Staff Member: Steven8ken

Involved users
Steven8ken
Zodin

Date & Time (GMT): 12/9/20 @ 22:35 GMT

Abuse of Power? and/or Infringement of the rules?
Infringement of the rules

Explanation and Evidence
POSTING ON BEHALF OF Dimitris

Greetings,

What I will be presenting you bellow is evidence of Steven8ken (Then ScubaSteve) buying money of Zodin, everyone speculated that, but there was never any actual evidence to support it, well that will change today. I always thought it was ridicilous how Zodin ended up permed while Steven ended up getting admin.

Just to give you a quick background story, I myself had been looking to buy money of Zodin and we had agreed on a price about the whole 60mil of his, hence why he messaged me once somebody else outbid me for a large amount of his money (The 20mil Steve got).

As you can see by the dates, the day Zodin sent me that message was the exact same day the transaction happened ingame thus proving that Steven really did buy his money. Since all Edned needed to get Zodin banned was a screenshot I believe my screenshots are just enough to prove that Steven is guilty.

Kind regards,

Dimitris

IMAGES
[Image: STUUcxf.png]
[Image: VU7ZHUE.png]
[Image: unknown.png]

RE: Steven8ken - Zodin - 12-06-2020

Hello,

Just popping by to point out that in the screenshot there it clearly says I gave steve money. Not that I sold him money. What I was doing is a tradesman technique where you tell a potential buyer that someone else is interested in paying more to try and get their business that you otherwise would not have. But, in reality, I gave steve the money, as per the screenshot conversation shows. If I sold it to him I would have just said that, especially as this was a private DM via discord.
Nice try, but this ban request is made out of vengeance - and I have screenshots to prove that if you wish to see them Smile

Thanks!
Zodin

RE: Steven8ken - Cygnus - 12-06-2020

(12-06-2020, 08:11 PM)Zodin Wrote: Hello,

Just popping by to point out that in the screenshot there it clearly says I gave steve money. Not that I sold him money. What I was doing is a tradesman technique where you tell a potential buyer that someone else is interested in paying more to try and get their business that you otherwise would not have. But, in reality, I gave steve the money, as per the screenshot conversation shows. If I sold it to him I would have just said that, especially as this was a private DM via discord.
Nice try, but this ban request is made out of vengeance - and I have screenshots to prove that if you wish to see them Smile

Thanks!
Zodin
Hello Zodin,

I was expecting to see such reply from you but playing with words is not going to help this case. You messaged me to let me know that someone had outbid me and then a few texts later when I asked you
" Who did you sell to " you said it was ScubaSteve, Steven did buy money from you and he should be punished just like you got punished yourself. It is no secret that I do not like the guy and maybe that has played a role in me wanting to post even more but what does that have to do with the case? I have not tampered with evidence neither have I lied about anything. While you are quite clearly lying about the situation, I have already forwarded the screenshot that you are on about to Edned and I can post it on here myself to save you from the trouble.

Kind regards,

Dimitris

I'm afraid the only lying, was to you about there being another bidder. As I said, trying to get more business from you. Scuba steve was given money by me as we have had a good history together with a lot of RP and he had a lot of good ideas and intentions such as RP events etc - so I was very eager to give him the funds to do that because the server would benefit from events etc. Again this is why in the conversation I said that I gave him the money, not that I sold him the money. Sorry, but I was just trying my luck to see if I could get more out of you. With all due respect, scuba and I already have a good acquaintanceship built up but you and I have not.

But, as always, let's see what anyone elses wishes to say. Oh and here's the screenshot containing the bulk of Dimitris trying to get revenge:

https://imgur.com/a/1x4GzLj

Cheers!

You continue to lie Zodin, as you can see here you were more than willing to go through with the deal but it was delayed due to my ban coming in place.

I never said anything about our 'deals' in my above reply. Perhaps you misunderstood my reply.

You pretty clearly said that you gave Steven money in the context of selling, you're trying to use your own poor word choice to defend yourself here.

I would also like to mention that earlier in a conversations we had you made this comment
What is there to "snake out" if nothing dodgy was going on with that transaction? I feel like you are getting caught in your own words Zodin

I just used the word snake because you used it in the prior sentence about steve. I thought it meant to be sly and to try and get someone in trouble? I'm not really down with the kids lingo though to be honest, so maybe I misunderstand the meaning Cheese

RE: Steven8ken - Edned - 12-06-2020

Under Review. Awaiting comment from Steven8ken