Fearless Forums
RoCKy - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: The Courthouse (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: Unblacklist request (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Forum: Approved (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+---- Thread: RoCKy (/showthread.php?tid=97043)

Pages: 1 2

RoCKy - RoCKy - 11-12-2020

Steam Name: RoCKy

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:174227314

BlacklistID(s): 108187

Blacklist Reason
Keypad is not visible

Staff Member: SnowFlame

Involved users
Cygnus

Why should you be unblacklisted?
Hello,
I would like to have this Blacklist removed from my record. I will stick to my opinion and say that the Keypad was easily visible and accessible. If you go past that prop which is infront of the Keypad, you can find it without even searching it. Other than that, most of the players play Third Person, and if you can't see the keypad with that view... you must be blind. 
Thank you for reading my Unblack-List-Request

RE: RoCKy - JohnSilver - 11-12-2020

Hello Rocky!

Thank you for making this UBR! I will be the one handling this case, I will reach back out shortly!

RE: RoCKy - Bobby - 11-12-2020

(Posting on behalf)

Third-person is irrelevant you clearly tried to hide the keypad behind and under props so that people could not find your contraband which was also hidden under a prop. You have to make keypads clear where they lead to and that they are there, this is not DarkRP and you cannot hide keypads in bases in this way.

RE: RoCKy - RoCKy - 11-12-2020

The Keypad was more than visible. Easy to find. Next to the Fading door. Admins looked at the Keypad and they agree that it is visible and accessible. Other than that they pointed out that this wouldn’t be a problem.

(11-12-2020, 09:06 PM)RoCKy Wrote: The Keypad was more than visible. Easy to find. Next to the Fading door. Admins looked at the Keypad and they agree that it is visible and accessible. Other than that they pointed out that this wouldn’t be a problem.

You shouldn't have to "find" a keypad that is obscured behind a slanted prop and facing away from the person entering the base. I would love to know which admin has said that it is visible, it is quite literally hidden from view in order to trick a raider into not knowing there is a slanted fading door there.

(11-12-2020, 09:10 PM)Bobby Wrote:
(11-12-2020, 09:06 PM)RoCKy Wrote: The Keypad was more than visible. Easy to find. Next to the Fading door. Admins looked at the Keypad and they agree that it is visible and accessible. Other than that they pointed out that this wouldn’t be a problem.

You shouldn't have to "find" a keypad that is obscured behind a slanted prop and facing away from the person entering the base. I would love to know which admin has said that it is visible, it is quite literally hidden from view in order to trick a raider into not knowing there is a slanted fading door there.
 Well then lets call it. You go past it, you can see it. It isn’t there to trick players.

(11-12-2020, 09:13 PM)RoCKy Wrote:

Well then lets call it. You go past it, you can see it. It isn’t there to trick players.

No, you have to go past the exact prop and then you may or may not see it in the corner of your eye. It is hidden by a slanted prop which isn't allowed. It HAS to be CLEAR and OBVIOUS, it is not. There is no way of knowing where the keypad leads and that the prop that fades is a fading door. How is it visible if it is behind a slanted prop that is there simply to trick raiders into missing the keypad unless they look at it at a certain angle?

(11-12-2020, 09:16 PM)Bobby Wrote:

No, you have to go past the exact prop and then you may or may not see it in the corner of your eye. It is hidden by a slanted prop which isn't allowed. It HAS to be CLEAR and OBVIOUS, it is not. There is no way of knowing where the keypad leads and that the prop that fades is a fading door. How is it visible if it is behind a slanted prop that is there simply to trick raiders into missing the keypad unless they look at it at a certain angle?
Its not a certain angle. You can even see it if you don’t go past anything. I will be waiting now for an Administrator to deal with it. If an Admin would have told me to move the keypad somewhere else. Then i would do that. But the Admin didn’t see the base in real. All he saw were screenshots. I won’t be accepting the Blacklist because I know that the Admin wouldn’t have given me a Blacklist if he were online on the server. All he would have done.. Saying „ey could you move tje keypad please?“ And I would answer of course but still ask why. Now I will be waiting for a reply of an admin because I won’t continue this argumentation. If the Admins wants to have a look at the Base then please DM me on Discord and I will show you that the Keypad is visible. One question: Are you writing on behalf of Cygnus?

(11-12-2020, 09:39 PM)RoCKy Wrote:

Its not a certain angle. You can even see it if you don’t go past anything. I will be waiting now for an Administrator to deal with it. If an Admin would have told me to move the keypad somewhere else. Then i would do that. But the Admin didn’t see the base in real. All he saw were screenshots. I won’t be accepting the Blacklist because I know that the Admin wouldn’t have given me a Blacklist if he were online on the server. All he would have done.. Saying „ey could you move tje keypad please?“ And I would answer of course but still ask why. Now I will be waiting for a reply of an admin because I won’t continue this argumentation. If the Admins wants to have a look at the Base then please DM me on Discord and I will show you that the Keypad is visible. One question: Are you writing on behalf of Cygnus?

On behalf of Cygnus

It is covered by a slanted prop so that it is hard to see, it should be visible and should be obvious where it will be opened.

(11-12-2020, 10:31 PM)Bobby Wrote:
(11-12-2020, 09:39 PM)RoCKy Wrote:
(11-12-2020, 09:10 PM)Bobby Wrote: You shouldn't have to "find" a keypad that is obscured behind a slanted prop and facing away from the person entering the base. I would love to know which admin has said that it is visible, it is quite literally hidden from view in order to trick a raider into not knowing there is a slanted fading door there.

On behalf of Cygnus

It is covered by a slanted prop so that it is hard to see, it should be visible and should be obvious where it will be opened.
The slanted prop is to run over it and so I do not have to jump. Other than that.. where should the fading door tool open if not there? There is the only place for contra to be placed. And as I can see on your screenshots, you found the small hole where you can see and are able to destroy the contra from the outside aswell. And when you are able to destroy the contraband then there is no owner of this base there anymore. Means you have enough time to do anything you want in the base.