Fearless Forums
Ryan Stealth - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: The Courthouse (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: Player Report (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+---- Forum: Approved (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Ryan Stealth (/showthread.php?tid=96380)

Pages: 1 2

Ryan Stealth - Dimitris - 08-03-2020

Reported User(s): Ryan Stealth

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:73821932

Date & Time (GMT): 3/8/20 @ 22:35 GMT

Summary of the incident
Using violence as the first resort ( Once again )
In that video JoshZ takes about 2 seconds to follow the orders given, bare in mind that this takes place in a very busy road, day time. As a criminal organization you are meant to keep a low profile so firing shots quite instantly is not the best way to go about this. 
( Keep in mind this guys was recently punished once again for using violence as the first resort )

Evidence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndVBoG0XD_Y

RE: Ryan Stealth - Kippsee - 08-03-2020

Under review.

RE: Ryan Stealth - Toe Shmicki - 08-03-2020

[Involved as im there and it's also my video you're using for this, without my permission too that is]

Josh did not follow orders at all so I am not sure what you are on about, you also don't know what has happened prior to this so I'm not sure why you feel like you're the one to post the PR? Last time I checked you wont be here for another month. He was told to leave about 3 times or so by Ryan and once by myself. As you can see in the video he turned and started walking but then turned back again and walked up into Ryan's face and acted up. To me he 100% asked for it and would most likely not follow any other commands. He was also tresspassing on our property acting hostile which would give us the rights to shoot him anyways to protect our property.

RE: Ryan Stealth - Dimitris - 08-03-2020

(08-03-2020, 10:43 AM)Toe Shmicki Wrote: [Involved as im there and it's also my video you're using for this, without my permission too that is]

Josh did not follow orders at all so I am not sure what you are on about, you also don't know what has happened prior to this so I'm not sure why you feel like you're the one to post the PR? Last time I checked you wont be here for another month. He was told to leave about 3 times or so by Ryan and once by myself. As you can see in the video he turned and started walking but then turned back again and walked up into Ryan's face and acted up. To me he 100% asked for it and would most likely not follow any other commands. He was also tresspassing on our property acting hostile which would give us the rights to shoot him anyways to protect our property.

As I mentioned, you are a criminal organization, opening fire on such a busy road will blow your cover and you will have cops after you, in my opinion you are in the wrong. Lets leave it up to the staff member to decide.

(08-03-2020, 10:49 AM)Dimitris Wrote: As I mentioned, you are a criminal organization, opening fire on such a busy road will blow your cover and you will have cops after you, in my opinion you are in the wrong. Lets leave it up to the staff member to decide

If we are a criminal organization or not isn't really important in this matter as we were shooting in self defence as someone tresspassed on our property and acted hostile on top of ignoring every order given, the cops would've been on our side in this. No cops showed up after this. You're not even involved in this so I still don't see why you're posting this PR? I still can't remember giving you permission to link to my youtube video for evidence in this matter, which you do according to this forums rule:

[5e] Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc. Users linking to or asking for information on warez, crackz, etc. or re-printing material without permission will receive a warning and their post will be removed.

I'd like a staff member to take care of this as I did not give Dimitris permission to use my video in this PR as the purpose of the video is for my own PR and not his.

(08-03-2020, 11:04 AM)Toe Shmicki Wrote:
(08-03-2020, 10:49 AM)Dimitris Wrote: As I mentioned, you are a criminal organization, opening fire on such a busy road will blow your cover and you will have cops after you, in my opinion you are in the wrong. Lets leave it up to the staff member to decide

If we are a criminal organization or not isn't really important in this matter as we were shooting in self defence as someone tresspassed on our property and acted hostile on top of ignoring every order given, the cops would've been on our side in this. No cops showed up after this. You're not even involved in this so I still don't see why you're posting this PR? I still can't remember giving you permission to link to my youtube video for evidence in this matter, which you do according to this forums rule:

[5e] Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc. Users linking to or asking for information on warez, crackz, etc. or re-printing material without permission will receive a warning and their post will be removed.

I'd like a staff member to take care of this as I did not give Dimitris permission to use my video in this PR as the purpose of the video is for my own PR and not his.

It is not self defense when he is clearly opposing no threat. Your friend is once against using violence as the first resort. Also we've seen vids be used like that in the past and when Redpanda gave me a warning he did it because I re-posted your vid. The fact that you are desperately trying to get my PR removed says a lot.

(08-03-2020, 11:14 AM)Dimitris Wrote: It is not self defense when he is clearly opposing no threat. Your friend is once against using violence as the first resort. Also we've seen vids be used like that in the past and when Redpanda gave me a warning he did it because I re-posted your vid. The fact that you are desperately trying to get my PR removed says a lot.

So you're telling me that you wouldn't shoot me if I tresspassed on your property acting hostile towards you and ignoring your commands to leave? I have a hard time believing that. Like I mentioned before, you have no idea what happened prior to this or the situation around it so I have no clue to why you're even posting this PR. To me it seems like you're the desperate one trying to get us in trouble? They had been around our house before looking through windows and at one point calling the police at us.

If you read my post again you can clearly see what the rule states, you're not allowed to link to my video without my permission as the purpose of me uploading it is not for you to use it here. The video was uploaded only to be used by myself, not you. I also find it ironic that you bring up that he shot at a busy road, let me refer to this video here: https://youtu.be/JUuHTXO_qd4

(08-03-2020, 11:20 AM)Toe Shmicki Wrote:
(08-03-2020, 11:14 AM)Dimitris Wrote:
(08-03-2020, 11:04 AM)Toe Shmicki Wrote:

It is not self defense when he is clearly opposing no threat. Your friend is once against using violence as the first resort. Also we've seen vids be used like that in the past and when Redpanda gave me a warning he did it because I re-posted your vid. The fact that you are desperately trying to get my PR removed says a lot.

So you're telling me that you wouldn't shoot me if I tresspassed on your property acting hostile towards you and ignoring your commands to leave? I have a hard time believing that.

Like I mentioned before, you have no idea what happened prior to this or the situation around it so I have no clue to why you're even posting this PR. To me it seems like you're the desperate one trying to get Ryan in trouble? If you read my post again you can clearly see what the rule states, you're not allowed to link to my video without my permission as the purpose of me uploading it is not for you to use it here. The video was uploaded only to be used by myself, not you.

I don't care what you claim happened before, if you have evidence of that post it. I am not desperate to get him in trouble, I just find ironic how you post a PR when your friend is in the wrong, JoshZ was opposing no threat, you were on a public and quite busy road ( Cars can be seen going by in the vid ) and yet Ryan decided to open fire like its nothing. There is no roleplay in that situation its only your friend breaking the exact same rule he was punished for. That says a lot about him.

(08-03-2020, 11:22 AM)Dimitris Wrote: I don't care what you claim happened before, if you have evidence of that post it. I am not desperate to get him in trouble, I just find ironic how you post a PR when your friend is in the wrong, JoshZ was opposing no threat, you were on a public and quite busy road ( Cars can be seen going by in the vid ) and yet Ryan decided to open fire like its nothing. There is no roleplay in that situation its only your friend breaking the exact same rule he was punished for. That says a lot about him.

"you were on a public and quite busy road ( Cars can be seen going by in the vid ) and yet Ryan decided to open fire like its nothing."

Let me refer to that video again.

"There is no roleplay in that situation its only your friend breaking the exact same rule he was punished for. That says a lot about him."

I see no roleplay on your end in the video I'm referring to? Ironic how you think it says a lot about him to being punished for something multiple times.

https://i.imgur.com/mMVUE5K.png

I see a lot of repeated rule breakage here, there's also more.

I won't be posting anything else from now on as this PR is invalid anyways as you're using material that doesn't belong to you. I hope the staff will take action against this as once again, the purpose of the video is to be used by myself only, not by dimitris.

(08-03-2020, 11:32 AM)Toe Shmicki Wrote:
(08-03-2020, 11:22 AM)Dimitris Wrote: I don't care what you claim happened before, if you have evidence of that post it. I am not desperate to get him in trouble, I just find ironic how you post a PR when your friend is in the wrong, JoshZ was opposing no threat, you were on a public and quite busy road ( Cars can be seen going by in the vid ) and yet Ryan decided to open fire like its nothing. There is no roleplay in that situation its only your friend breaking the exact same rule he was punished for. That says a lot about him.

"you were on a public and quite busy road ( Cars can be seen going by in the vid ) and yet Ryan decided to open fire like its nothing."

Let me refer to that video again.

"There is no roleplay in that situation its only your friend breaking the exact same rule he was punished for. That says a lot about him."

I see no roleplay on your end in the video I'm referring to? Ironic how you think it says a lot about him to being punished for something multiple times.

https://i.imgur.com/mMVUE5K.png

I see a lot of repeated rule breakage here, there's also more.

I won't be posting anything else from now on as this PR is invalid anyways as you're using material that doesn't belong to you. I hope the staff will take action against this as once again, the purpose of the video is to be used by myself only, not by dimitris.

Most of those bans are literally from years ago and I don't see how posting my record will do anything in this situation, you seem quite desperate to be honest using anything you can think of. Anyways I will also prevent from posting unless asked by a staff member.