Fearless Forums
Lewwings AMA - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+---- Thread: Lewwings AMA (/showthread.php?tid=95807)

Pages: 1 2 3

Lewwings AMA - Lewwings - 05-20-2020

I might as well jump on the bandwagon. This oughta be fun.

RE: Lewwings AMA - Dimitris - 05-21-2020

Favorite pre split and after split admin?

Who do you think had been the worse admin FL has ever had ?

What is your opinion on the current staff team?

Ops on me?

RE: Lewwings AMA - Lewwings - 05-22-2020

(05-21-2020, 07:31 AM)Dimitris Wrote: 1. Favorite pre split and after split admin?

2. Who do you think had been the worse admin FL has ever had ?

3. What is your opinion on the current staff team?

4. Ops on me?

1. This one is a toughie considering I wasn’t actually around during the pre-split era, but if I had to choose based off of my knowledge, I wouldn’t be able to pick just one. However, Fultz, Temar, DoomDude1, Floodify, and beflok are definitely my top choices. Same goes for post split (except I was there); I’ll go with Avgar, SnowredWolf, Jan, Awestruck, Lesanka, Jonas, Link, Exotic, Rocky, and Willem de Walrus.

2. There have been several but without a doubt Feffe takes the cake.

3. The current staff team is definitely better than it was a year or two ago, it’s not as good as it was pre-split, but it’s getting there. I’ll always be nostalgic for the 2016/2017 team, but the current team are doing pretty good, so they’re a personal close second.

4. You’re a chill guy, you stand up for what you believe in no matter what and you don’t give in to the general consensus or pressure, no matter how inconvenient. You’ve got a backbone at least and I respect you for that.

// phone

RE: Lewwings AMA - Conn - 05-22-2020

(05-22-2020, 07:49 AM)Lewwings Wrote: 1. This one is a toughie considering I wasn’t actually around during the pre-split era, but if I had to choose based off of my knowledge, I wouldn’t be able to pick just one. However, Fultz, Temar, DoomDude1, Floodify, and beflok are definitely my top choices. Same goes for post split (except I was there); I’ll go with Avgar, SnowredWolf, Jan, Awestruck, Lesanka, Jonas, Link, Exotic, Rocky, and Willem de Walrus.

Why did you spell Conn wrongly?

How have you found the handling of the COVID19 crisis by BoJo's circus?

RE: Lewwings AMA - Indie - 05-22-2020

Opinion on me fella

RE: Lewwings AMA - User 19014 - 05-22-2020

OPS ON MEEEEEEE

RE: Lewwings AMA - Lewwings - 05-23-2020

(05-22-2020, 02:49 PM)Conn Wrote:
(05-22-2020, 07:49 AM)Lewwings Wrote: 1. This one is a toughie considering I wasn’t actually around during the pre-split era, but if I had to choose based off of my knowledge, I wouldn’t be able to pick just one. However, Fultz, Temar, DoomDude1, Floodify, and beflok are definitely my top choices. Same goes for post split (except I was there); I’ll go with Avgar, SnowredWolf, Jan, Awestruck, Lesanka, Jonas, Link, Exotic, Rocky, and Willem de Walrus.

Why did you spell Conn wrongly?

You're more of a dev than an admin to me <3

How have you found the handling of the COVID19 crisis by BoJo's circus?

It's far from ideal, but you cannot lump all the blame with Boris, there are many factors and ongoing issues which contribute to the overall Coronavirus crisis. One thing I do believe though, is that we're better off with a competent and strong Conservative government dealing with this than a weak and confusing Labour government dealing with this.

(05-22-2020, 03:26 PM)PeterWhite Wrote: Opinion on me fella

You're a great person to talk to, and you were a superb teacher back when the rank still existed. I was fond of your roleplays and think that you're a great rolemodel in the community. Fun livestreams too.

lowkey you definitely have a hard-on for trains Wink

(05-22-2020, 04:16 PM)frost Wrote: OPS ON MEEEEEEE

You're a minge and don't care, and you should probably grow up a bit, it'd do you some good.

RE: Lewwings AMA - User 19014 - 05-24-2020

(05-23-2020, 11:13 AM)Lewwings Wrote:
(05-22-2020, 04:16 PM)frost Wrote: OPS ON MEEEEEEE

You're a minge and don't care, and you should probably grow up a bit, it'd do you some good.

fuck you too