Fearless Forums
Goodbye FL, Karter - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: Community & Server Information (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Newcomers (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=482)
+---- Thread: Goodbye FL, Karter (/showthread.php?tid=94661)

Pages: 1 2 3

Goodbye FL, Karter - CPT.Karter - 11-30-2019

To FL,

It has been an absolute pleasure being with this community since 2013. I didn't have many hours as such but played when i could, always after work. Got to know some fantastic people and made some great memories. It has been a place where i could tone down, have fun and socialize with people. I made a comeback along with introducing my girlfriend to the community after not too long ago having been busy for a few years.

In truth i was hoping for the same environment but sadly i no longer have the patience i used to have and do feel the community in general is not what is used to be. More bad people outweigh the good people. My girlfriend did enjoy it all at first until there was a stack of verbal abuse building up at it with me also getting the brunt of it and i think its come to a point where its time to call it quits. I could pull some names out the hat who have been nothing more than a nightmare but they deserve no acknowledgment. Even disappointing to see some people who i thought would be supportive without making assumptions have proven otherwise. These days its more of a case of getting involved to get a buzz even if not knowing of the happenings and making useless assumptions instead of really talking about it and actually getting to the bottom of it. I understand that it is the internet and toxicity and egos are a thing. Its just sad to see the community go from being amazing with people who cared for one another to having very few still being caring at all. This is not an attack directly to the community. Its more to do with how people are to this day. Even face to face the same thing can happen if the person is stupid enough and negatively natured. On the upside however, there are a few people that have still been extremely supportive and fun to be around with. Even the odd person that i remember back on the V2P and V33X days who still plays.

I will be honest, i have not been the best person myself. My anger can get the better of me these days. Allot more than it ever used to and i apologize to those who did not really did not deserve it. I try my best not to let it happen but the build ups get me eventually and i never like to keep myself quiet about it.

Starting when i was in school, playing still when i was in college and continued on until now. I will miss FL a lot all for its right reasons. I'l miss having my mates come on to play, i'l miss meeting great people, i'l miss the gameplay and content and i will certainly miss the times i got to ignore the troubles in life just by playing with this community. Even my dad got some entertainment watching me play on FL, mostly seeing all the crazy people i got to arrest and send to jail.

Lastly i would like to thank you everyone who has been a pleasure to talk and play with. Thank you to certain staff who have been supportive. Thank you Jonas for taking that extra step to help multiple people with a very bad incident and being supportive full stop. Thank you Emily for bringing me back on here with good memories, Thank you MonkeyDustFTW for being a supportive and fun lad.

Goodbye Fearless,
Karter

[Image: 7EF55EE67338F510A256A3E2E6AD85BE67B8F206]

RE: Goodbye FL, Karter - Kappatalist - 11-30-2019

Fair do's, have a good one Karter

RE: Goodbye FL, Karter - Yonno - 11-30-2019

It's more or less of a transformation of internet culture and introductions of younger generations rather than this community specifically, but I wholeheartedly agree on the topic of toxicity.

It's a shame it has led to you feeling this way and ultimately leaving. I wish you all the best.

RE: Goodbye FL, Karter - CPT.Karter - 11-30-2019

(11-30-2019, 10:41 PM)Yonno Wrote: It's more or less of a transformation of internet culture and introductions of younger generations rather than this community specifically, but I wholeheartedly agree on the topic of toxicity.

It's a shame it has led to you feeling this way and ultimately leaving. I wish you all the best.

Cheers Yonno, been a pleasure having met and joined you in some great moments throughout FL. Take care lad.

(11-30-2019, 10:40 PM)Kappatalist Wrote: Fair do's, have a good one Karter

Cheers Kappa, appreciate it and cheers for being a good sport all the way through.

RE: Goodbye FL, Karter - konsta - 11-30-2019

Goodbye Karter, sad to see an old player leaving and criticizing the community. Good luck on whatever path you take!

Feel free to return to FL if you decide to in the future, I'm here to stay with my cancerous community for now.

(11-30-2019, 10:52 PM)Zombie Wrote: Goodbye Karter, sad to see an old player leaving and criticizing the community. Good luck on whatever path you take!

Feel free to return to FL if you decide to in the future, I'm here to stay with my cancerous community for now.

Cheers Zombie. I hate having to leave it like this but i don't want to lie to myself and tiptoe around the situation but i will always say that it has been great to have been part of this community for the good things. Appreciate the good bye lad. Good luck to you too.

RE: Goodbye FL, Karter - Julern - 11-30-2019

FL is not the same, the map just destroyed the energy and hype. Bye man

RE: Goodbye FL, Karter - User 19014 - 11-30-2019

[REDACTED] - Removed - potential to start a flame war, removed and warned. ~ Jonas

bit rude of a thing to say but cya

RE: Goodbye FL, Karter - Fudge - 11-30-2019

You were pretty toxic yourself, goodbye.