Fearless Forums
RIP, Cya - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: Community & Server Information (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Newcomers (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=482)
+---- Thread: RIP, Cya (/showthread.php?tid=92841)

Pages: 1 2

RIP, Cya - L Y N C H Y - 05-15-2019

Well, cya i see people every day do what i did but yeah FL they moan why there server is dead and shit but they just keep banning people for the same shit they see every day fair enough take care boys

RE: RIP, Cya - Grizzly - 05-15-2019

Bye man, so soon. I said be careful but you tried I guess. See you in 3 months if you come back.

RE: RIP, Cya - Deleted User - 05-15-2019

Been like this for ages mate, it'll only get worse.

RE: RIP, Cya - L Y N C H Y - 05-15-2019

(05-15-2019, 05:30 PM)Grizzly Wrote: Bye man, so soon. I said be careful but you tried I guess. See you in 3 months if you come back.

Wont be coming back bro cba this server gets worse as the days go by time to move on to better things (that wont be hard)

RE: RIP, Cya - god - 05-15-2019

That went up quick! Goodbye

RE: RIP, Cya - Lewwings - 05-15-2019

I love a good ol' goodbye thread that was caused by a ban, it's all so emotional.

Anyways, you complain about FL being dead and shit yourself, yet never offer any solutions to the problem, moan, moan, moan, but no solution, that is not you go about "fixing" FL, so to speak. Maybe instead of effectively ragequitting, discuss it and try and find a solution, if you don't think that's going to work, then you're better leaving as you're clearly a brick wall that is uninterested in actually helping. Also, you shouldn't be surprised with that ban, especially with your record, not to mention that you seem to have insulted staff in the sit that led to your ban, so you shouldn't be all that surprised.

Goodbye!

(05-15-2019, 05:32 PM)Dob Wrote: That went up quick! Goodbye

Yeah mate did because staff cant do there fucking job like, fucking useless got admin because your part of Crimson Order, funny how you never got staff when you tried so hard back in the day but when the servers dying your the only option as all the admins that were decent moved on so you came in as a reserve cause your useless you vagina all you do is sit with fucking abusive Kipsee and spawn in weapons and have gun fights you vagina think you know how to do your job but you dont you useless low life vagina you ban me when the servers already fucking dead you fucking downy vagina go back to the happy foundation you spastic vagina wanker your dog is dead got shot by an XM your dad fucking hates you, your mom gets abused you ugly vagina imagine trying so hard to get admin when the servers good now look at you you`re stuck with admin on a dead server GL see how long you last you twat your nan gets bullied at bingo night and you cant do anything to help because your a low life doing administration on a dead 10 member server you vagina wanker

(05-15-2019, 05:38 PM)Lewwings Wrote: I love a good ol' goodbye thread that was caused by a ban, it's all so emotional.

Anyways, you complain about FL being dead and shit yourself, yet never offer any solutions to the problem, moan, moan, moan, but no solution, that is not you go about "fixing" FL, so to speak. Maybe instead of effectively ragequitting, discuss it and try and find a solution, if you don't think that's going to work, then you're better leaving as you're clearly a brick wall that is uninterested in actually helping. Also, you shouldn't be surprised with that ban, especially with your record, not to mention that you seem to have insulted staff in the sit that led to your ban, so you shouldn't be all that surprised.

Goodbye!

Your nans my slave you vagina hope you die you look like a spastic you wet wipe you came on face cam and i recorded you, you silly vagina looking like stephen hawkings

RE: RIP, Cya - Luna - 05-15-2019

(05-15-2019, 05:39 PM)Mr. Orijinal Wrote:
(05-15-2019, 05:32 PM)Dob Wrote: That went up quick! Goodbye

Yeah mate did because staff cant do there fucking job like, fucking useless got admin because your part of Crimson Order, funny how you never got staff when you tried so hard back in the day but when the servers dying your the only option as all the admins that were decent moved on so you came in as a reserve cause your useless you vagina all you do is sit with fucking abusive Kipsee and spawn in weapons and have gun fights you vagina think you know how to do your job but you dont you useless low life vagina you ban me when the servers already fucking dead you fucking downy vagina go back to the happy foundation you spastic vagina wanker your dog is dead got shot by an XM your dad fucking hates you, your mom gets abused you ugly vagina imagine trying so hard to get admin when the servers good now look at you you`re stuck with admin on a dead server GL see how long you last you twat your nan gets bullied at bingo night and you cant do anything to help because your a low life doing administration on a dead 10 member server you vagina wanker

Now this ladies and gentlemen, is pure salt.

RE: RIP, Cya - Lewwings - 05-15-2019

(05-15-2019, 05:40 PM)Mr. Orijinal Wrote:
(05-15-2019, 05:38 PM)Lewwings Wrote: I love a good ol' goodbye thread that was caused by a ban, it's all so emotional.

Goodbye!

Your nans my slave you vagina hope you die you look like a spastic you wet wipe you came on face cam and i recorded you, you silly vagina looking like stephen hawkings

Thank you!

Enjoy your forum ban! Smile