Fearless Forums
Yep - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: Community & Server Information (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Newcomers (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=482)
+---- Thread: Yep (/showthread.php?tid=92077)

Pages: 1 2

Yep - Aektek - 03-14-2019

During my time at fearless I have enjoyed it a lot, made some great friends and enjoyed roleplaying with others and loved the sense of lovemaking people hand for the community. Over the past month I have encounterd some extreme amount of childish and silly behaviour. There are many posts about the current state of the server and how inactive it is; point one - no it has nothing to do with the map point 2 it used to be due to staff activity but the sas have done a good job in fixing that problem and I’m sure it will soon get better. Things to boost the server needs more people to generally role play, people moan and say admins don’t give out rp points anymore. That’s because hardly anyone properly roleplays like in 2015. To boost the server we need someone who will do events properly and weekly. You also shouldn’t come on the server worrying that as soon as you break a single rule your going to get punished by someone making a player report or a straight up blacklist, that just draws new members away. The main reason I am leaving(may come back) is that I have put in hours of MY spare time to SUPPORT the server to be given back shit. The point is the server is getting needed updates not every update needs to be big, less is more and the more we update the more the server evolves. It’s also very childish to be pulled into a private group chat with admins in and told you are straight up stealing models without asking any questions and listening to point to be given, instead of just having a go at people who choose to HELP the server within their kindness and heart maybe focus on something they should themself. I don’t want to leave on a bad note but there are some amazing admins, players who are a star to this community but there is not much they can do when others just pull it down. Thanks aektek

RE: Yep - Grizzly - 03-14-2019

Goodbye Aektek, I totally agree on some points you speak words of wisdom my friend. See you around mate sad to see you leave Smile

RE: Yep - ImTheRealSparks - 03-14-2019

Thank you for all you have done for the community Aektek! Sad to see a perfectly good player go Sad

Good luck!

RE: Yep - Kippsee - 03-14-2019

Wow, did not expect that.

Best of luck however Aektek!

RE: Yep - JackZ - 03-14-2019

You're a legend to be honest.

Not known you for a long time, but geezer.

See you around mate

RE: Yep - Lewwings - 03-14-2019

Great player, great roleplayer, great person, great contributor.

I have nothing else to say, take care!

Spoiler :
I lied, I have shit-tons to say actually. Now I'm not that active anymore on the Fearless server, but it's been roleplay has been on the down for ages, especially when there was a lack of staff presence, but when staff presence increased, roleplay never seemed to return 'to normal' or increase again, and no, the odd event here and there or posting picture threads in the roleplay sub-forum isn't roleplay, it's called attention seeking. 

It's quite sad to see such a talented, friendly and mature player drop out of the community, it really is sad, so sad that even Alexa playing Despacito can't even cheer me up.

As for what seems to be PR Galore from some users, here is some advice: Fucking stop it, you are killing FL, fucking stop it. Educate them before trying to get them punished, you are harming FL if you participate in these practices. Also, while you're at it, stop PRing for every minor rulebreak, that's very sad. This goes for some admins too, educate instead of punishing first, a week long ban for someone's first ban isn't going to help anyone, *cough* GHOSTK1LL3R *cough*.

Anyways, take care and best of luck to you in your future endeavors, Aektek, you're a lovely player with a great passion for helping, and I don't blame you for giving up after this length of time, it's only a matter of time before we all give up here.

Toodles!

RE: Yep - Ranger - 03-14-2019

Absolute Geezer. Gonna miss you, need to hop on TTT sometime!

RE: Yep - don - 03-14-2019

Sad bye bye aek better stay in the discord

RE: Yep - General Rickets - 03-14-2019

See ya buddy

RE: Yep - TASSIA - 03-14-2019

cya mate xx