Fearless Forums
[FINISHED] Evocity Project Runway - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Roleplay and Events (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Events (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Forum: Old Events (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=239)
+----- Thread: [FINISHED] Evocity Project Runway (/showthread.php?tid=92030)

Pages: 1 2

[FINISHED] Evocity Project Runway - Jessixa - 03-07-2019

[Image: PmAnDmc.png]

Project Runway has finally arrive in Evocity ! 6 first time designer battle with one another to be part of the fashion industry !

What is Project Runway ?

Project Runway first started as an reality competition show , moving to a fashion competition in 2012 , where first time designer battle to be part of the fashion industry ! Designing their clothes with unique and creative ways such as recycle material or newspaper . Each competition has a different theme into it .

Time , Date ,Location  & Theme Of The Event 

Date: March 16 2019 
Time: 19:00 GMT ( London ) 
This Year Theme: Bloom Of Spring 

Contestants (  4  / 6 )

1) Vanessa "Rusty" Joans Grizzly ) - A young lady who moved to England at a young age , She had the troubled by a disorder that makes her voice usually deep and currently works as a lawyer in Evocity .

2) Gary WhitehallRedPanda ) - Earning a honest living in Evocity after his dark past , he is taking this big opportiunity to further his ambition !

3) Ellijah Coyle Scuba ) - Fell in love with design & fashion at the age of 15 after he left high school , Ellijah went on to Digital fashion college course and graduate with a master degree , he's currently in a journey and making his own clothing brand . 

4) Victoria "Juri" Lina RoCKy ) - Advised by her mother , she follow her dreams and started new fashion style herself , Victoria achieve her goal with her own company called " Victoria Fashion Industry " , a well-known fashion clothing line store in New York . She is also an model , walk in New York , Berlin , Vienna and more cities around the world . Trying her luck in Evocity to expand her business far and wide , taking this big step to the fashion industry !

Application is now closed 

*Note that both male and female are allow to take part in this event 

Prizes

First: $100,000 cash prize + contract to the fashion industry !
Second: $50,000 cash prize 
Third: $10,000 cash prize !

Winners 

First - Victoria Lina ( Rocky )
Second - Gary Whitehall ( Redpanda )
Third - Vanessa Joans ( Grizzly )

Judges (  3 /  4 )

1) Isabella Clifford Ryan ) A fashion forward model who recently gain fame after her appearance on Miss Evocity   . After the beauty competition , she took her career to the next level , being in the spotlight of Pines City !

2) Madeleine "Gerin" Lajoie Sparx ) - Supermodel & Socialite of Evocity , Madeleine is one of the most hottest and biggest celebrity in Evo & Pines City , after her big fame in 2017 , she launch her own brand collection called " Munger " in 2018 . She has been one of the most successful celebrity in Evo & Pines city , even after her cover in the latest Evogue

3) Richard Bones  Divey ) -  Co Owner of Blake Studio , one of the hottest well-known celebrity in Evocity , been on many TV Show such as  Suffocated By Stuff  Santini Mafia: Revealed as the host of the show . Released his own collection called Pure Rich in fall/winter of 2016 and has been on the latest magazine of Evogue.

4) Semichi "Zo" AquinoJanzo ) - Won the 2018 Miss Evocity and gain her big fame , she has been on a low key in recent months but has been back on track to the spotlight , showing us her gorgeous beauty looks !

Any question can directly ask Brittney Storm Jessixa ) .

Good Luck !

- The Moonlite Production -

RE: [EVENT] Evocity Project Runway - RedPanda - 03-07-2019

Looks good!

I will aim to be there in the audience to show my support.

RE: [EVENT] Evocity Project Runway - Jessixa - 03-07-2019

Update: The Date of the event has change to March 16 , time and location reminds the same

RE: [EVENT] Evocity Project Runway - Grizzly - 03-09-2019

IC

Name:Vanessa 'Rusty' Joans
Date Of Birth:March 10th 1996

Why do you wanna join Project Runway ?:It looks like a fun project, I am inspired at this event and would enjoy being a part of it.

OOC

Steamname:Grizzly
Signature:

RE: [EVENT] Evocity Project Runway - Jessixa - 03-10-2019

Announcement !

We recently spoke to the most popular celebrities in Evocity , Isabella Clifford & Madeleine Lajoie , to be the judges of Project Runway and both agree to be on it . 
We are excited and happy to have them both in the big fashion competition . 
We have two more judges whose name has not been reveal yet but soon …. 

If you wanna take part , the application is still open as the event is next week !

RE: [EVENT] Evocity Project Runway - RedPanda - 03-11-2019

IC 

Name: Gary Whitehall
Date Of Birth: 18 January

Why do you wanna join Project Runway ?: I wish to join Project Runway as I am trying to leave my 'dark' past behind with SM, I am trying to earn an honest living in EvoCity now and this would be the prime opportunity for me to further this ambition. 

OOC

Steamname: [FL:RP] RedPanda
Signature:

RE: [EVENT] Evocity Project Runway - Alertecobra27 - 03-12-2019

Great idea and cool judges ! I'll be there

RE: [EVENT] Evocity Project Runway - Jessixa - 03-13-2019

[Image: 1xClnLQ.png]

RE: [EVENT] Evocity Project Runway - Steven8ken - 03-13-2019

IC 

Name: Elijah Coyle
Date Of Birth: 04/09/1999

Why do you wanna join Project Runway ?: When I was 15 and in high school, I fell in love with design and fashion after I left high school I went to do a college course in digital fashion were I done a masters degree in fashion. The reason I want to do project runway is that I have all these skills and I want to put them to good use and create a name and brand on the way of my journey and to my success.

OOC

Steamname: [FL:RP] Scuba
Signature: 

[Image: 20668813007aa6ae842a29f87993710b.png]

RE: [EVENT] Evocity Project Runway - Jessixa - 03-14-2019

Take part in it !

As of right now , we have 3 spots left for people to take part in the fashion competition and we are highly encouraging you
You don't need the skills or knowledge but just having fun 

If you are wondering how the competition looks like , here is a little sneak peak 

[Image: IMG-20190310-085348.jpg]

Who are the two mysterious judges ?

Since both judges Isabella Clifford & Madeleine Lajoie has been revealed 
we will be revealing two of the mysterious judges very soon 
One of them is the most hottest celebrity and the other....well...let just keep it a secret for now , I don't think the tea is ready to be spill yet . 

- The Moonlite Production -