Fearless Forums
TheRealSparks - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: The Courthouse (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: Player Report (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+---- Thread: TheRealSparks (/showthread.php?tid=91777)

Pages: 1 2

TheRealSparks - Aektek - 02-08-2019

Reported User(s): TheRealSparks

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:82042340

Date & Time (GMT): 8/2/19 @ 19:36 GMT

Summary of the incident
During a raid on the president, I came down the lift to encounter an odd scenario, The Real Sparks had several users handcuffs, he then began to kill them with a chain saw. From the angle of my viewpoint I believe this was RDM, even though talking to him he said he had "given orders" I still believe that the killing of these officers as they were handcuffed was not needed. I would like TheRealSparks to show me his viewpoint and what has happened, seeing he is always recording. 

Evidence
https://streamable.com/vr95d (Evidence starts at 1:20)

RE: TheRealSparks - ImTheRealSparks - 02-08-2019

This incident was dealt with Sentinel In-Game. I see no point in posting a player report. As said in the sit, I don't have a recording. In order to record, I have to record my last 5 minutes, to which I didn't see the need to. I defended myself in the sit and then it was dealt with.

RE: TheRealSparks - Aektek - 02-09-2019

I feel the issue of what happened was mis understood in game, I feel it is needed to find out from your actual perspective what happened, I still believe this is rdm

RE: TheRealSparks - Sentinel - 02-09-2019

This was dealt ingame but however the evidence now has audio, I will re-open it since the clips I was shown had no sound. Since you always record thereslsparks please may you send the clip of your side to check If any orders were given to them.

RE: TheRealSparks - ImTheRealSparks - 02-09-2019

As stated before, I did not see the need to record my last 5 minutes, therefore, I don't have evidence to back my statement up. You clearly are just posting this to get a reaction. I gave the officers a simple command. "If anyone tries to arrest me, I'll kill you all." Xtheproto and another officer then tried to arrest me when they were under gunpoint so I decided to kill them all. My commands were not met which led to their lives being taken. Sentinel agreed this was valid. The SRU Sergeant and the officer that came to the roof and got involved also said that I gave them a command. The evidence you have provided doesn't show the whole story. All your evidence shows is me killing them. It has no context to the situation prior to the incident. The fact that you have posted this PR is ridiculous. I have had countless reports that were dealt with in-game thrown out. I don't have an issue with that, but the fact that you have posted this after I was clearly proven innocent is beyond a joke.

(02-09-2019, 10:28 PM)ImTheRealSparks Wrote: As stated before, I did not see the need to record my last 5 minutes, therefore, I don't have evidence to back my statement up. You clearly are just posting this to get a reaction. I gave the officers a simple command. "If anyone tries to arrest me, I'll kill you all." Xtheproto and another officer then tried to arrest me when they were under gunpoint so I decided to kill them all. My commands were not met which led to their lives being taken. Sentinel agreed this was valid. The SRU Sergeant and the officer that came to the roof and got involved also said that I gave them a command. The evidence you have provided doesn't show the whole story. All your evidence shows is me killing them. It has no context to the situation prior to the incident. The fact that you have posted this PR is ridiculous. I have had countless reports that were dealt with in-game thrown out. I don't have an issue with that, but the fact that you have posted this after I was clearly proven innocent is beyond a joke.

The evidence I have given is clearly valid in the case of RDM, with your word and no evidence we cannot believe that you gave these orders without any evidence? I do not need to show the whole story as what I reported you for, is what evidence I have given. Also, as stated by sent if you read his post it says when he was showed the clip it had no audio but now it does have audio. I have every right with this player report and we cannot go by word we need evidence to provide on your account of what you have stated.

RE: TheRealSparks - ImTheRealSparks - 02-09-2019

(02-09-2019, 11:37 PM)Aektek Wrote:
(02-09-2019, 10:28 PM)ImTheRealSparks Wrote: As stated before, I did not see the need to record my last 5 minutes, therefore, I don't have evidence to back my statement up. You clearly are just posting this to get a reaction. I gave the officers a simple command. "If anyone tries to arrest me, I'll kill you all." Xtheproto and another officer then tried to arrest me when they were under gunpoint so I decided to kill them all. My commands were not met which led to their lives being taken. Sentinel agreed this was valid. The SRU Sergeant and the officer that came to the roof and got involved also said that I gave them a command. The evidence you have provided doesn't show the whole story. All your evidence shows is me killing them. It has no context to the situation prior to the incident. The fact that you have posted this PR is ridiculous. I have had countless reports that were dealt with in-game thrown out. I don't have an issue with that, but the fact that you have posted this after I was clearly proven innocent is beyond a joke.

The evidence I have given is clearly valid in the case of RDM, with your word and no evidence we cannot believe that you gave these orders without any evidence? I do not need to show the whole story as what I reported you for, is what evidence I have given. Also, as stated by sent if you read his post it says when he was showed the clip it had no audio but now it does have audio. I have every right with this player report and we cannot go by word we need evidence to provide on your account of what you have stated.

It may seem like a "valid" cause of RDM to you but you can't expect someone to act on evidence that doesn't show the whole situation. You clearly know that you walked into an on-going situation that you had no idea what happened prior.

I’ll see what admins say about this now as I have said all I have liked too

RE: TheRealSparks - Sentinel - 02-11-2019

I my eyes, apparently from other cops they were in the garage when he gave the orders, you only got the video clip of them up the nexus.

RE: TheRealSparks - Sentinel - 02-14-2019

In further notes i dont see any kind of RDM since he could of given the orders downstairs.

denied.