Fearless Forums
Candy Andy - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: The Courthouse (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: Unban Request (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+---- Thread: Candy Andy (/showthread.php?tid=91685)

Pages: 1 2

Candy Andy - CandyAndy - 02-02-2019

Steam Name: Candy Andy

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:96339120

BanID: 81842

Ban Reason
FearRP

Staff Member: Divey

Involved users
RealSparks

Why should you be unbanned?
Hi, i find it extremely unfair that 2 separate PRs where made on me when they're are set in the same time frame. Also both PRs are posted on the same day within 5 minutes of each other it just seems genuinely unfair and an abuse if the system. This was over a month ago. Anyway to defend myself; In the video you can hear the Mayor say "he's allowed a gun, he's part of security" in an RP situation the Mayor is higher up than S.W.A.T. there for what he says goes. Also RealSparks says "he's allowed a gun but shouldn't be pointing it" as he points a gun at me who is, by definition within RP, higher up than him with the the government chain.  Also FearRp is the reason for the ban however i already have my gun out from the very beginning of the recording and RealSparks doesn't he can clearly see that i have my gun out before he gets his out there fore he is the one ensuing FearRP, not me. 
Thanks for taking the time to read this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=w47GGkzVyPw

- evidence to prove my previous ban:
Candy Andy
STEAM_0:0:96339120
[Image: steam1.png]
BRA (91480) - Abusing the move body tool
Expired
[FL] DVN

RE: Candy Andy - ImTheRealSparks - 02-02-2019

You were under FearRP from me. I gave you direct orders to comply, you didn't. At a point, you then decided to fire upon me which subsequently led to me killing you. Regardless of what the president said or did, I had you under FearRP and you didn't value life.

Edit: Not to mention you also broke NLR by returning straight to the place of death moments after being killed.

RE: Candy Andy - RedPanda - 02-02-2019

*Involved*

As you can see I am the SRU Sergeant in this situation. Candy, in this situation you were pointing a gun around at government and as a result TheRealSparks asked you to put the gun down, you were under FearRP from TheRealSparks and failed to comply, you then shot him and on those grounds he killed you.

RE: Candy Andy - CandyAndy - 02-03-2019

As you can clearly see TheRealSparks a walks into the nexus without a gun in hand where as i had my gun out for the entirety of the session therefor if anyone is under fearRP it would be him, as his gun was clearly holstered. Also it 100% does matter what the mayor said as within the RP situation i was employed by him to protect him, "Candy Andy give him 1 shot" you can hear the mayor say this i just complete orders that where given by my superior which in fact you failed to do when the mayor said "he's your superior" he repeats this more than 3 times and you still fail to comply to the mayors orders so you also seem to be failRPing, as well as this you can hear Birdy say "back off ryan" while pointing a shotgun at you which is indeed another example of fearRP 

Edit:
It doesnt matter what calibre weapon i have equipped i still had it in my hand so you cant put me under fearRP
Also 
rule - 3.5a You cannot attack or draw a weapon on a person who has a gun pointed at you (as well as a stun gun or melee weapon at striking distance). Me and birdy had a gun out and birdies was pointing at you.
rule - 6.9 Do not kill or injure any other government member. if you put me under FearRP you are a threat to me and therefore i am allowed to shoot you, it was also mayors orders that you fail to comply with.
rule - 6.2 You may only order an execution as a dictator and you must have a valid reason, the reason being that you where threatening me and other government units.

RE: Candy Andy - RedPanda - 02-03-2019

(02-03-2019, 08:41 AM)CandyAndy Wrote: As you can clearly see TheRealSparks a walks into the nexus without a gun in hand where as i had my gun out for the entirety of the session therefor if anyone is under fearRP it would be him, as his gun was clearly holstered. Also it 100% does matter what the mayor said as within the RP situation i was employed by him to protect him, "Candy Andy give him 1 shot" you can hear the mayor say this i just complete orders that where given by my superior which in fact you failed to do when the mayor said "he's your superior" he repeats this more than 3 times and you still fail to comply to the mayors orders so you also seem to be failRPing, as well as this you can hear Birdy say "back off ryan" while pointing a shotgun at you which is indeed another example of fearRP 

Edit:
It doesnt matter what calibre weapon i have equipped i still had it in my hand so you cant put me under fearRP
Also 
rule - 3.5a You cannot attack or draw a weapon on a person who has a gun pointed at you (as well as a stun gun or melee weapon at striking distance). Me and birdy had a gun out and birdies was pointing at you.
rule - 6.9 Do not kill or injure any other government member. if you put me under FearRP you are a threat to me and therefore i am allowed to shoot you, it was also mayors orders that you fail to comply with.
rule - 6.2 You may only order an execution as a dictator and you must have a valid reason, the reason being that you where threatening me and other government units.

1. If you watch the video TheRealSparks points his gun at you before you point yours at him, there is no breakage of FearRP hear on TheRealSparks part.

2. Birdy is on the SRU team, as far as I am aware being at gunpoint by your own team doesn’t inforce FearRP. Also you broke rule 6.9 prior to TheRealSparks, his actions were in self defence.

3. I’m pretty sure the president doesn’t say “give him 1 shot”. From what I hear it’s “Candy Andy please give him a slash”. Sounds weird but thats what I hear the president say in the recording.

(02-03-2019, 12:24 PM)RedPanda Wrote:
(02-03-2019, 08:41 AM)CandyAndy Wrote: As you can clearly see TheRealSparks a walks into the nexus without a gun in hand where as i had my gun out for the entirety of the session therefor if anyone is under fearRP it would be him, as his gun was clearly holstered. Also it 100% does matter what the mayor said as within the RP situation i was employed by him to protect him, "Candy Andy give him 1 shot" you can hear the mayor say this i just complete orders that where given by my superior which in fact you failed to do when the mayor said "he's your superior" he repeats this more than 3 times and you still fail to comply to the mayors orders so you also seem to be failRPing, as well as this you can hear Birdy say "back off ryan" while pointing a shotgun at you which is indeed another example of fearRP 

Edit:
Also 

1. If you watch the video TheRealSparks points his gun at you before you point yours at him, there is no breakage of FearRP hear on TheRealSparks part.

2. Birdy is on the SRU team, as far as I am aware being at gunpoint by your own team doesn’t inforce FearRP. Also you broke rule 6.9 prior to TheRealSparks, his actions were in self defence.

3. I’m pretty sure the president doesn’t say “give him 1 shot”. From what I hear it’s “Candy Andy please give him a slash”. Sounds weird but thats what I hear the president say in the recording.
1. he wasn't the room when i took my gun so fear RP doesn't apply
2. Its doesn't matter who it is as long as he has pointed at you, you are under fearRP and since there where 2 of us we had power over him
3. We where in a discord call together as we where on the same team, before you jump the gun, no its not against the rules we where on the same team

Moving onto the matter at hand, I was banned for fearRP when I was not under fearRP. You can not put me under fearRP when i already have my gun out and you decide to enter the building with your gun holstered, you can clearly see i have my gun out so in every sense you ensued fearRP. 
Also RedPanda is not directly involved in this situation there is no need for a witness; UBR Rules 2 - You are only allowed to write in an unban request thread when you are: 
a) The banned person
b) A witness or in any other crucial relation to the unban request

RE: Candy Andy - RedPanda - 02-03-2019

(02-03-2019, 12:49 PM)CandyAndy Wrote: Moving onto the matter at hand, I was banned for fearRP when I was not under fearRP. You can not put me under fearRP when i already have my gun out and you decide to enter the building with your gun holstered, you can clearly see i have my gun out so in every sense you ensued fearRP. 
Also RedPanda is not directly involved in this situation there is no need for a witness; UBR Rules 2 - You are only allowed to write in an unban request thread when you are: 
a) The banned person

I am involved in this, I witnessed the situation unfold. You even speak to me in the recording and you can see I am the SRU Sergeant in the video when the scoreboard is brought up.

(02-03-2019, 01:47 PM)RedPanda Wrote:
(02-03-2019, 12:49 PM)CandyAndy Wrote: Moving onto the matter at hand, I was banned for fearRP when I was not under fearRP. You can not put me under fearRP when i already have my gun out and you decide to enter the building with your gun holstered, you can clearly see i have my gun out so in every sense you ensued fearRP. 
a) The banned person

I am involved in this, I witnessed the situation unfold. You even speak to me in the recording.
dude what you are saying is irrelevant now i've said my peace i feel you shouldn't be here, just waiting for a moderator to give his verdict on the situation

RE: Candy Andy - ImTheRealSparks - 02-03-2019

CandyAndy, you clearly don't understand the definition of FearRP. You did not have my under FearRP, the minute I walked in the door, my gun was drawn and you were not looking in my direction nor were you giving me orders beforehand. You were put under FearRP and broke it as a result of your actions. There is no point in arguing a point that is not valid, Andy. Allow the staff members to come to a decision.