Fearless Forums
rp_evocity_fl - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Discussions (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=481)
+---- Thread: rp_evocity_fl (/showthread.php?tid=90503)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

RE: rp_evocity_fl - dtaylor331 - 11-22-2018

I would love to see J&M Glass Co. Back in business. I can not remember what it was exactly called. The map was V5 I believe.

RE: rp_evocity_fl - Marty - 11-22-2018

Oh how exciting.

We are letting a disgraced developer that literally added exploits to the game mode and gifted himself and friends money...

We are letting this guy make FL a map. What could possibly go wrong...

RE: rp_evocity_fl - John Jong - 11-22-2018

(11-22-2018, 07:39 AM)Marty Wrote: Oh how exciting.

We are letting a disgraced developer that literally added exploits to the game mode and gifted himself and friends money...

Marty that was ages ago people can change for the better.

RE: rp_evocity_fl - Jan - 11-22-2018

(11-22-2018, 07:43 AM)JohnJong Wrote:

Marty that was ages ago people can change for the better.

Marty is right though, it seems like everyone just ignores the past on purpose constantly to make the same mistakes in the future.

Back then it was an empty promise called FutureRP, right now it is an empty promise called rp_evocity_fl.

May I also mention he abused to give himself a shit ton of money and then give that away to others upon leaving end 2015?
He didn't deserve veteran tags and for sure doesn't deserve another shot.

https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=63797
https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=66329&page=3&highlight=codedbrain

RE: rp_evocity_fl - Spartan_KCT - 11-22-2018

I'm curious to see what the end result will be and I hope you can deliver the product you're showcasing right now.
If it's as good as I believe it will be, I might even come take a look.

RE: rp_evocity_fl - Mr. Flaminator - 11-22-2018

(11-22-2018, 07:39 AM)NotMarty Wrote: Oh how exciting.

Not sure if you can do anything wrong with a map but correct me if I am wrong. Also I do think Contributors don’t have any powers in game. Sure thing he could make an exploit in an addon he can create, but doesn’t the addons get checked before being added? 

Like I said, correct me if I am wrong.

RE: rp_evocity_fl - De CodeerHeer - 11-22-2018

This is making sick. It's absolutely outrageous to think I have added ANY exploit to the game. It's fine to think whatever you want about me. But don't ever bring my development work in it.

It's been three years, people can change and so did I. Give me a break and let me start over.

Might I add to that Jan, that I added LOTS and LOTS of working features to the game. Not every project is a success. You should know that.

On-topic:
The map is almost done. We had a major issue with the size of the map and map related entities. Using a hacked compiler, I'm now able to compile the map successfully without any problems (and without performance issues). There are two remaining ideas in discussion. I'm now fixing the remaining errors. Map should be done by this weekend or next week. Promised.

(11-22-2018, 09:19 AM)CodedBrain Wrote:

This is making sick. It's absolutely outrageous to think I have added ANY exploit to the game. It's fine to think whatever you want about me. But don't ever bring my development work in it.

It's been three years, people can change and so did I. Give me a break and let me start over.

Might I add to that Jan, that I added LOTS and LOTS of working features to the game. Not every project is a success. You should know that.

On-topic:
The map is almost done. We had a major issue with the size of the map and map related entities. Using a hacked compiler, I'm now able to compile the map successfully without any problems (and without performance issues). There are two remaining ideas in discussion. I'm now fixing the remaining errors. Map should be done by this weekend or next week. Promised.

Outrageous? We all must have made it up at the time you did it then?

Why would you be able to start over? There's been people that have been permed for much less then what you have done. It's ridiculous that you now come back once again with such insane how you get promoted in some days with your new (false?) promises.

RE: rp_evocity_fl - De CodeerHeer - 11-22-2018

(11-22-2018, 12:40 PM)Jan Wrote: Outrageous? We all must have made it up at the time you did it then?

About me adding exploits to the game? Absolutely. But I'll guess that's hard to believe when the only thing you listen to is rumors.

(11-22-2018, 12:40 PM)Jan Wrote: Why would you be able to start over? There's been people that have been permed for much less then what you have done. It's ridiculous that you now come back once again with such insane how you get promoted in some days with your new (false?) promises.

That's called trust and forgiveness. But I'll guess that doesn't exist in your world.

Now if you'll be so kind to stop bringing up my past and keep it all on topic...

(11-22-2018, 01:09 PM)CodedBrain Wrote:
(11-22-2018, 12:40 PM)Jan Wrote: Outrageous? We all must have made it up at the time you did it then?

About me adding exploits to the game? Absolutely. But I'll guess that's hard to believe when the only thing you listen to is rumors.

(11-22-2018, 12:40 PM)Jan Wrote: Why would you be able to start over? There's been people that have been permed for much less then what you have done. It's ridiculous that you now come back once again with such insane how you get promoted in some days with your new (false?) promises.

That's called trust and forgiveness. But I'll guess that doesn't exist in your world.

Now if you'll be so kind to stop bringing up my past and keep it all on topic...

Rumors? I think you forgot I was staff back then and had access to all inside information, you and I both know these are not rumors.