Fearless Forums
rp_evocity_fl - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Discussions (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=481)
+---- Thread: rp_evocity_fl (/showthread.php?tid=90503)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

RE: rp_evocity_fl - John Jong - 11-21-2018

(11-21-2018, 12:57 AM)Midget Wrote: Remove the day/night cycle, it makes everything depressing as f*ck. Or at least shorten it to tops 2 minutes. It doesn't need to be long to trigger immersion.
The idea of making it possible to enter the city from 2 different areas is also interesting and shouldn't be unrealistic if you have a tunnel with areaportal.

That’s not a thing on the map it’s a stormfox addition make a suggestion if you want it removed Smile

RE: rp_evocity_fl - Dimitris - 11-21-2018

(11-21-2018, 12:57 AM)Midget Wrote: Remove the day/night cycle, it makes everything depressing as f*ck. Or at least shorten it to tops 2 minutes. It doesn't need to be long to trigger immersion.
The idea of making it possible to enter the city from 2 different areas is also interesting and shouldn't be unrealistic if you have a tunnel with areaportal.

I disagree. The night/day cycle should stay but if possible be improved. It just makes more sense, for example, a burglar would rather break in a house at night time and not day.

RE: rp_fearless_v1 - Deleted User - 11-21-2018

(11-20-2018, 09:16 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: I would like to see a not-used part of the map transformed into a big lake, so yachts and jetskis are fun to sail around.
Also, maybe the map name should be rp_evocity_fl because we shouldn't underestimate the massive amount of work the creator has spend on it.

Maybe sort your staff team out then focus on other things?

RE: rp_evocity_fl - Agorith - 11-21-2018

Have fun compiling the map iexdee

RE: rp_evocity_fl - De CodeerHeer - 11-21-2018

I have worked on the expanded lake. By a suggestion of SoulRipper, I removed some walls of the extended lake and added an extended horizon. Screenshots will follow soon. Lake is now also 400% deeper, you can actually swim to the bottom now. Allows RP to take place.

(11-21-2018, 01:16 PM)Agorith Wrote: Have fun compiling the map iexdee

That's taking ages already.

RE: rp_evocity_fl - SoulRipper - 11-21-2018

I'm getting excited and surprised how fast the progression is going.
Keep up the good work!

My only concern is that the buildings will look empty when nobody uses them.

RE: rp_evocity_fl - Huskii - 11-21-2018

(11-21-2018, 03:39 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: I'm getting excited and surprised how fast the progression is going.
Keep up the good work!

My only concern is that the buildings will look empty when nobody uses them.

Guess the team have to find more ways of garnering a larger player base again then. Smile

RE: rp_evocity_fl - Zona - 11-21-2018

Omfg! Yes!

RE: rp_evocity_fl - Haarek - 11-22-2018

(11-21-2018, 12:13 PM)Dimitris Wrote:

I disagree. The night/day cycle should stay but if possible be improved. It just makes more sense, for example, a burglar would rather break in a house at night time and not day.

Yes but you wouldn't wait 30 minutes to carry out your RP just because it is day. By that time the person probably disconnected or found something else to do. Okay maybe 2 minutes I admit is a bit on the short side, but lets say 5 minutes? with Ex. 25 minute day would give you time to carry out a burglary and actually observe the different times of day. 

Right now theres no way you are basing your roleplay off of what time of day it is, they cycle is simply too long.

RE: rp_evocity_fl - Edned - 11-22-2018

(11-22-2018, 12:46 AM)Midget Wrote:
(11-21-2018, 12:13 PM)Dimitris Wrote:

Yes but you wouldn't wait 30 minutes to carry out your RP just because it is day. By that time the person probably disconnected or found something else to do. Okay maybe 2 minutes I admit is a bit on the short side, but lets say 5 minutes? with Ex. 25 minute day would give you time to carry out a burglary and actually observe the different times of day. 

Right now theres no way you are basing your roleplay off of what time of day it is, they cycle is simply too long.

I do see what you're getting at. I think the day-night cycle could be sped up, however, that's a Gamemode thing. Post a suggestion here: https://www.fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7