Fearless Forums
rp_evocity_fl - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Discussions (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=481)
+---- Thread: rp_evocity_fl (/showthread.php?tid=90503)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

RE: rp_evocity_fl - De CodeerHeer - 11-23-2018

After all the off-topic trash. Finally something on-topic.

The lake's expansion is done. Screenshots can be found on the changelog (link in first post).

The slums have been added back to the city. It's a placed on in the same street right from Izzie's palace.

The nexus garage door now slides into the wall. And the trigger has been adjusted to only respond to players.

I've added a second way into the city straight from downtown road.

Change the texture of the empty space at the villa's to a grass texture.

The ceiling fans in the apartments in the city can now be toggled on and off with a button on the wall.

I'm also redoing the logic of the elevators. This will make sure the elevator always stops at the right height of the floor. This will also mean that the elevator in the Minnesota building elevator can go directly to a chosen floor, instead of stopping on them all.

RE: rp_evocity_fl - Yonno - 11-23-2018

Slums (one of the most appealing bases for criminals) about 100 meters away from the Nexus.
I'm not too sure if we want those inside of the city, honestly. I'd prefer it if another future basewars was avoided.

RE: rp_evocity_fl - TheSiphon - 11-23-2018

(11-23-2018, 06:36 PM)Yonno Wrote: Slums (one of the most appealing bases for criminals) about 100 meters away from the Nexus.
I'm not too sure if we want those inside of the city, honestly. I'd prefer it if another future basewars was avoided.

Yeah, the constant combat between slums and Nexus were one of the reason why people wanted to switch from V2D. 
Though I hope the slums won't replace apartments, maybe position the slums somewhere else? Maybe even outside the city, as style wise it fits there better.

RE: rp_evocity_fl - god - 11-23-2018

(11-23-2018, 06:47 PM)TheSiphon Wrote:
(11-23-2018, 06:36 PM)Yonno Wrote: Slums (one of the most appealing bases for criminals) about 100 meters away from the Nexus.

Yeah, the constant combat between slums and Nexus were one of the reason why people wanted to switch from V2D. 
Though I hope the slums won't replace apartments, maybe position the slums somewhere else? Maybe even outside the city, as style wise it fits there better.

I think it would fit well in the industrial area. Potentially replacing those two 'rooms' at the back right of the area.

RE: rp_evocity_fl - juicyorange - 11-23-2018

(11-23-2018, 11:31 AM)Venom Wrote:
(11-22-2018, 01:43 PM)CodedBrain Wrote:
(11-22-2018, 01:21 PM)Jan Wrote: Rumors? I think you forgot I was staff back then and had access to all inside information, you and I both know these are not rumors.

Indeed. I know that I did not add any exploits to the game, and so should you. But if you want to believe it, you're free to do so.

May I point out that as an ex-member, you should know not to get off topic? Yet your failing to do so.

Yea you can lie right now just like you did to myself, Soul, and the SAs when we discovered what you were doing and confronted you.

What is it with FL and bringing these people back?

basically no one plays anymore i think we are all hoping that this guy fixes it but chances are very slim,

game is very repetitive.

Thanks for the feedback!

Whilst implementing the slums in the city on request, I know some people we're against it due basing. Even after the new rules that were placed.

I completely agree that it does not fit in there. But, I you guys could point me in the right direction where I should place the slums, where it fits best of all places. Then I take the time to do that!

I also placed a Truck Only fuel station in the industrial to make sure you can fuel up easier with a load on the back. (Thanks Tomo for the suggestion)

RE: rp_evocity_fl - John Jong - 11-23-2018

maybe in the corner of connectivity or get rid of motel and put it there?

RE: rp_evocity_fl - RIC0H - 11-23-2018

(11-23-2018, 06:47 PM)TheSiphon Wrote:

^This.
Maybe get rid of Little Village and make a custom area there (there's a lot of wasted space in that area)
Or in Industrial (on the strip of grass on the other side of the road of Storage Unit #2)

Spoiler :
Area in Red:
[Image: FL_Ind.png]

RE: rp_evocity_fl - Yonno - 11-23-2018

Slums definitely fits in at either Industrial or Little Village.

Can Nathan drugs stay at it's current position by the way?