Fearless Forums
Player takes reduced damage in a vehicle until the vehicle HP is 0. - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Suggestions (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+---- Forum: Finished (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: Player takes reduced damage in a vehicle until the vehicle HP is 0. (/showthread.php?tid=89185)

Pages: 1 2

Player takes reduced damage in a vehicle until the vehicle HP is 0. - Pollux - 08-28-2018

Title of suggestion: Player takes reduced damage in a vehicle until the vehicle HP is 0.

Description: Player takes reduced damage in a vehicle until the vehicle HP is 0.

Why: People get killed VERY quickly in cars, I think this will be a good fix for now until a better vehicle damage system can be developed.

RE: Player takes no damage in a vehicle until the vehicle HP is 0. - Dimitris - 08-28-2018

-Support. I agree that people die way too quickly but I would not want to see the vehicle getting to 0 hp before I can damage them. Maybe give them some kind of sustain while in a vehicle.

RE: Player takes no damage in a vehicle until the vehicle HP is 0. - Foxirius2205 - 08-28-2018

Then fix the it please

RE: Player takes no damage in a vehicle until the vehicle HP is 0. - Grape - 08-28-2018

People should be able to get shot at even when a car is not broken.

If there is a way for everyone in the car to get a little damaged when shot, rather than being not damaged at all or in the driver's sense 'insta killed', would be good.

+Support to that idea

RE: Player takes no damage in a vehicle until the vehicle HP is 0. - Pollux - 08-28-2018

(08-28-2018, 12:16 AM)Dimitris Wrote: -Support. I agree that people die way too quickly but I would not want to see the vehicle getting to 0 hp before I can damage them. Maybe give them some kind of sustain while in a vehicle.

Vehicle HP does go down quite fast though, maybe you can shoot them once it reaches 50% health or something?

RE: Player takes no damage in a vehicle until the vehicle HP is 0. - Pollux - 08-28-2018

(08-28-2018, 12:19 AM)Grape Wrote: People should be able to get shot at even when a car is not broken.

If there is a way for everyone in the car to get a little damaged when shot, rather than being not damaged at all or in the driver's sense 'insta killed', would be good.

+Support to that idea

Actually that's a good idea, maybe 90% bullet reduction until the vehicle is damaged enough?

RE: Player takes no damage in a vehicle until the vehicle HP is 0. - Dimitris - 08-28-2018

(08-28-2018, 12:19 AM)Pollux Wrote:
(08-28-2018, 12:16 AM)Dimitris Wrote: -Support. I agree that people die way too quickly but I would not want to see the vehicle getting to 0 hp before I can damage them. Maybe give them some kind of sustain while in a vehicle.

Vehicle HP does go down quite fast though, maybe you can shoot them once it reaches 50% health or something?

And the lower the vehicle hp gets the more damage they get. +Support.

RE: Player takes no damage in a vehicle until the vehicle HP is 0. - Grape - 08-28-2018

(08-28-2018, 12:20 AM)Pollux Wrote:
(08-28-2018, 12:19 AM)Grape Wrote: People should be able to get shot at even when a car is not broken.

+Support to that idea

Actually that's a good idea, maybe 90% bullet reduction until the vehicle is damaged enough?

Well, a bullet that goes through a window for example and hits you won't do that much less damage than a direct hit.

Maybe 60% less than what the driver currently receives applied to everyone in the car (including drivery)? At least that and after testing with it we can play around with the numbers

RE: Player takes reduced damage in a vehicle until the vehicle HP is 0. - Dimitris - 08-28-2018

I was wondering would there be a way to have an actual hitbox while inside the car?

RE: Player takes reduced damage in a vehicle until the vehicle HP is 0. - MrFinnConlon - 08-28-2018

+support