Fearless Forums
Wiki's UBR - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: The Courthouse (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: Unban Request (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+---- Thread: Wiki's UBR (/showthread.php?tid=88036)

Wiki's UBR - Wiki - 07-13-2018

Your name: Wiki

Your SteamID: 
[b]STEAM_0:0:155779481
[/b]

Your ban ID: 80658

Banned by: Pand then Joe Joe extended it

Reason: Fear RP

Involved: Me and CorieTheNub

Why we should unban you: The reason you should unban me is that I legit never had any idea that he was allowed to mug in Corleone road, I thought if it was in the middle of the road it was public, also if you look in the video you can see people coming inside and outside the house. I am being dead serious I did not have a clue about Corleone road not being public. Honestly if I break a rule after that give me a 4-year ban or even a perma for all I care. I really did not know about Corleone road not being public.

- Wiki

RE: Wiki's UBR - Panda - 07-13-2018

Hello Wiki,

Just because you thought that Corleone Road was a public place, it does not grant you the right to break FearRP by radioing into your team while under gunpoint that you are being mugged. It is still a breakage of FearRP.

RE: Wiki's UBR - Wiki - 07-13-2018

(07-13-2018, 04:57 PM)Panda Wrote: Hello Wiki,

Just because you thought that Corleone Road was a public place, it does not grant you the right to break FearRP by radioing into your team while under gunpoint that you are being mugged. It is still a breakage of FearRP.

Hello Panda,

The only reason I broke FearRP was that I thought he was breaking a rule, I called for an admin to come and deal with it but nobody replied.

RE: Wiki's UBR - Panda - 07-13-2018

(07-13-2018, 05:13 PM)Wiki Wrote:

Hello Panda,

The only reason I broke FearRP was that I thought he was breaking a rule, I called for an admin to come and deal with it but nobody replied.

As I said before, just because someone is breaking the rules, it doesn't mean you can.

(07-13-2018, 05:31 PM)Panda Wrote:
(07-13-2018, 05:13 PM)Wiki Wrote:

Hello Panda,

As I said before, just because someone is breaking the rules, it doesn't mean you can.
I’m not gonna lose money because someone else is breaking the rules. Plus I gave him the money after arguing for a bit because the staff where ignoring me.

RE: Wiki's UBR - CorieTheNub - 07-13-2018

INVOLVED.

Quote: Plus I gave him the money after arguing for a bit because the staff where ignoring me.

No you never, remember lying in the court house is a very serious offence. I have a video from start to finish.

(07-13-2018, 06:26 PM)CorieTheNub Wrote: INVOLVED.

Quote: Plus I gave him the money after arguing for a bit because the staff where ignoring me.

No you never, remember lying in the court house is a very serious offence. I have a video from start to finish.

Okay well I thought I did. Could you send me the full video?

RE: Wiki's UBR - CorieTheNub - 07-13-2018

(07-13-2018, 07:01 PM)Wiki Wrote:
(07-13-2018, 06:26 PM)CorieTheNub Wrote: INVOLVED.

Okay well I thought I did. Could you send me the full video?

Okay, but due to a private conversation going on in discord, I am not going to post it publicly, if an admin requests to view the video I will directly send it to them.

RE: Wiki's UBR - Joe Joe - 07-19-2018

Denied

As stated above just because you didn't know said rule it does not mean you are able to have your punishment removed.