Fearless Forums
[Unofficial] Redemption - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: [Unofficial] Redemption (/showthread.php?tid=87788)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

[Unofficial] Redemption - BasicallyMental - 07-04-2018

[Image: ni5PJhL.jpg]

[Image: 38Bkxmb.jpg]
Daniel Minuto, a young lad with ambitions, hopes and dreams as with any 17 year old. During 1921 Daniel got into trouble with the local police for selling alcohol, and was sent to prison for 6 months. Through this time in prison he began hearing a lot about the Mafia that roamed around his home town; Chicago. Whilst in prison he kept his head down to ensure that his time passed quick, and that he wouldn't have to spend any longer in the shithole of a prison. A month after his released in early 1922, he heard about his mother passing away from cancer. With his mother not knowing about his alcohol business before her death, he went back to selling. Whilst selling, a group of men came by with top hats, long suits, and purchased some of Daniel's alcohol. A few days past and they came back again, and purchased more alcohol. The men became frequent customers, getting to know Daniel well. Upon getting to know them, Daniel had discovered about them being apart of the Mafia and with so much interest in them from his prison sentence he was interested in becoming apart of them and so he did. Daniel was a soldier for the Mafia for right through until after the second world war, 1946 is when he left. By this time, Daniel was 42 years old. He had had a lady for around a year now and with things seeming to be a little more official, they had a child; Ion. For the first 10 years of Ion's life, he grew up around men smoking cigars, drinking a lot of alcohol and shooting enemies; all alongside his father and as with most kids, they take after their fathers. Ion quickly became an official Mafia member by the age of 20 however as his father (Daniel) had now grown to the age of 62, Ion simply took his place. 3 years later, Ion's father passed, aged 65; he had died in a shooting. From this death, his mother also died, but instead died of heartbreak. Now that Ion had no one left, he ran away to create a group of his own, naming it after what he plans to get against his enemy. The ones who killed his father. He named it, Redemption using a cross as a T, in order to show his enemies where he plans to leave them; a cross in the ground.

[Image: 3c4ivOx.jpg]
Don
The leader, shot caller, the overall
[FL:RP] BasicallyMental | Ion Minuto | STEAM_0:1:94870333
ACTIVE

Redemption
Underboss
The co-leader, stand-in, second in command
[FL:RP] Legion | Alex J. Hamilton | STEAM_0:0:41989245
ACTIVE

Capo
A trainer, knowledgeable, a rank earnt
Aryen | Blair Mancini | STEAM_0:0:238211430
ACTIVE
King In The North | Jon Snow | STEAM_0:1:48933542
ACTIVE

Soldier
Our progression, front line, trustworthy rank
Sem | Sem Detatti | STEAM_0:1:128955639
ACTIVE
———
Mr Churos | Churos Clarke | STEAM_0:0:122450462
AVTIVE
———
Josh Owens | Steven Neal | STEAM_0:1:46622260
ACTIVE
———
NGxDeath | Matthew 'James' Wilkinson | STEAM_0:0:56858225
ACTIVE
———
☢freekillercy™ #Cloud9 | Francisco Stark | STEAM_0:1:56397106
ACTIVE
———
L3ttuce | Harrison Black | STEAM_0:0:171876935
ACTIVE
———
[FL:RP] Rocky | Rocky 'Juri' Larry | STEAM_0:1:174227314
ACTIVE

Associate
Our trainee, progressive, attentive rank
Dallot | Francisco cabeca de piça | STEAM_0:1:46622260
ACTIVE
———
bananen_ephihal | Filip Östergård | STEAM_0:0:26810803
ACTIVE
———
Bob Bobbington | Bobby 'Big Bat' Carabetta | STEAM_0:0:79245098
ACTIVE
———
[FL:RP] Scrubb | Ben Herry | STEAM_0:1:159763023
ACTIVE
———
T0mT0m | Thomas Jared | STEAM_0:1:93508862
ACTIVE
———
[FL:RP] equal | Ottaviano Camorro | STEAM_0:1:40601685
ACTIVE

Fallen Soldiers
Our fallen comrades
[FL:RP] Borgan | N/A | STEAM_0:1:113542894
LEFT
———
[FL:RP]T1W | Billy 'Tim' Jones | STEAM_0:0:195872429
LEFT
———
ThePunisher | Frank Castle | STEAM_0:1:80873432
REMOVED

Redemption Incorporation
C.E.O
The incorporation head honcho, shotcaller
Spartan_KCT | Isaiah Haut | STEAM_1:1:87013337
ACTIVE

Manager
Our earned, trustworthy, efficient rank
N/A | N/A | N/A
INACTIVE

Customer Assistant
Our reliable shop floor employee. Base rank
General Neo | Mark 'Neo' Lighter | STEAM_0:1:84167728
ACTIVE
———
Ramos | Kevin Ramos | STEAM_0:0:201949830
ACTIVE

Ex-Employee's
Employee's no longer apart of Redemption Incorporation
N/A | N/A | N/A
INACTIVE

[Image: ZeV7I2F.jpg]
Welcome to business.
Our inc. represents a business franchise ran by Redemption in order to launder money. The incorporation includes Cafe's, Nightclubs and more.
To come
- Redemption Cafe
- Redemption Clubbing

Planned / In the works
- Redemption Bank & Loans
- Redemption Music
- Redemption Survival (Event)
- Redemption Essentials

In order to become an official part of Redemption Inc, please ensure to use the following format. DO NOT use our soldier application as this is for our other half of the clan.

Spoiler: Inc format
Code:
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/ZeV7I2F.jpg[/img][/align]
[align=left]
[size=large][b]OOC[/b][/size]
Steam name:
SteamID:
Hour count:
No. RPP's:
Timezone:

[size=large][b]IC[/b][/size]
Full name:
What RP do you enjoy (Waiter, Security, Stripper, etc) and why:
Why we should accept you:
[/align]

[Image: rk3ezMV.jpg]
Recruitment is the most important part of any group. Most recruitment programs however come with requiremenst restricting the members that join them, this is not the case in our group. Our group runs on values that you are required to abide by, which if you can do, you are welcomed as a soldier. Every person within the clan recieves a performance report in order to help our members grow and improve their weak points. This is done more than once on any of our Associates in order to help them become better to move on to a Soldier (soldiers may request for additional reports to be done). Our Assocaites / current members are ranked on a scale of 1-3 depending on the criteria they meet.
We understand not everyone is amazing at shooting which is okay, as we hold training sessions that help to improve your ability to shoot, and roleplay overall ensuring that everyone who joins is given a fair chance in finding their feet
Our Values
- Provide | What we mean by this, is when someone requires a med kits, a box of ammo, we expect you to give it to that person. What you give is what you get out of this clan. Don't be lazy.
Side note: If you do not want to, you don't have to provide, or if you cannot because you don't have the resources that is fine, it is just common courtesy to help one another out.
- Accept | You're not going to like everyone, but we are not here to create arguments. You will have to simply get along with everyone in the clan, whether you're best friends or not.
- Communication | This is a massive part in creating something successful and then stay successful. We have multiple forms of communication available, make sure to use them!! If something is wrong, tell us, suggest something to us.
OOC Note: ClanRP's are frequent and you are not expected to attend them all. You are however expected to attend a training session unless stated otherwise by your higher (Adv. Soldier+).

Spoiler: Format
Code:
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/ni5PJhL.jpg[/img][/align]
[align=left]
[size=large][b]OOC[/b][/size]
Steam name:
SteamID:
Hour count:
No. bans:
No. blacklists:
No. RPP's:
Timezone:

[size=large][b]IC[/b][/size]
Full name:
Why we should accept you:
[/align]

Credits:
BasicallyMental - Thread / Graphics
Legion - Original idea
SteemIT - Logo cross
DaFont - Text font

RE: [Unofficial] Redemption - Sem - 07-04-2018

Yea lets do this shit!

RE: [Unofficial] Redemption - Kevin - 07-04-2018

Mah man Basicallymental back at it again, all the best mate

RE: [Unofficial] Redemption - Dimitris - 07-04-2018

Looking cool.Good luck

RE: [Unofficial] Redemption - BasicallyMental - 07-05-2018

Good morning soldiers,
We are happy to announce our first successful ClanRP taking place! Using certain items all day with only 1 successful government raid out of 6 that took place through the day. One of our victory images may be found below. As for all of the new recruits, we will be properly filtering you through our system in the coming days so prepare for training sessions, and evaluation sessions to take place.

Kind regards
The Don

[Image: 5lUHwHu.jpg]

RE: [Unofficial] Redemption - Fudge - 07-05-2018

Just went against these guys, defo a force to be reckoned with, Goodluck with the clan.

RE: [Unofficial] Redemption - BasicallyMental - 07-05-2018

Good morning.
One thing which I am starting to be asked frequently is what requirements are in place for the clan, and are we just accepting everyone? We do not run on requirements but instead values. We accept most people into the clan, however with the personal evaluations which take place upon someone joining across a set period of time, we make the judgement on if they are able to be moulded to the soldier we are looking for, or instead if they are just in the wrong clan.

We are planning to expand. Sitting in a base and shooting police all day is not appealing to everyone and so we are looking to ensure that everyones needs and pleasures are fitted through a new variety of roleplays. Expect to see us begin to start large scale AID missions (to support our value "Provide) alongside opening new businesses around the city such as a new Nightclub, introduce arms dealers, pharmaceuticals, etc.

Look forward to a better Redemption.

Kind regards
The Don

RE: [Unofficial] Redemption - RoCKy - 07-05-2018

I am happy that i joined the Clan!

RE: [Unofficial] Redemption - BasicallyMental - 07-09-2018

[Image: ZeV7I2F.jpg]

Introducing Redemption Inc.
This is our business side of the group, including a bank, cafe, nightclub and more to come. Our architects are working hard to bring new content for everyone to enjoy. In order to become apart of Redemption Inc, please redirect yourself to our main post to which you will be able to find a seperate rooster containing our Incorporated employees, focusing on our business side rather than aggressive side. Application formats, images, information can all be found under this new section.

Kind regards
The Don

RE: [Unofficial] Redemption - Bobby - 07-09-2018

OOC
Steam name: Bob Bobbington
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:79245098
Hour count: 910
No. bans: 7
No. blacklists: 15
No. RPP's: 2
Timezone: BST/GMT

IC
Full name: Bobby 'Big Bat' Carabetta
About yourself: Worked as a labourer throughout my 20's but due to the decline in earnings, I found myself unable to pay my rent. I am now homeless and trying to find someone who will let me just work for a decent wage.
Why we should accept you: Leave me in a room with a suspect and they will tell you all they know once I'm finished.