Fearless Forums
Sparx, Tomo, TheSiphon, Tomo, Forgee, Joe Joe - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: The Courthouse (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: Staff Report (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Forum: Closed (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=89)
+---- Thread: Sparx, Tomo, TheSiphon, Tomo, Forgee, Joe Joe (/showthread.php?tid=87317)

Pages: 1 2

Sparx, Tomo, TheSiphon, Tomo, Forgee, Joe Joe - GamingOfficialZZ - 06-14-2018

Username: GamingOfficialZZ

Accused Staff Member: Sparx, Tomo, TheSiphon, Tomo, Forgee, Joe Joe

Involved Users:
  • - Just me
[*]
Time/Date/Time Zone: 4 ‎June ‎2018, ‏‎21:55:01

Abuse of Power or Rule Infringement: Messing around, for example killing other admins as well as users with administrator tool or punishment commands for the fun of it, etc.

Evidence and Explanation: I was roleplaying as a gopnik in a tresshouse and I kept hearing gunshots "From hl2 weapons" that could not be used unless spawned. Tomo, Forgee and TheSiphon Kept respawning themselves over and ovger again. This leads me to beleave that they were all killing and shooting at eachother "Messing around". One of them even threw a breakable prop from the rooftop. Tomo also said "Divey said we could abuse soooooo". From what i saw/heared they were all mineing on the roof violating the admin rules.

Next they were useing the "Morth" addon that for some reason was added to the server (Maybe for the event?) Anyhow, once the event was over the server restarted and all the players were told to play normally due to players cdming and rdming in the event. So what gives the staff team the right to head to a roof and minge around? I don't see how this is justified. Seems like the staff team were messing around rather than roleplaying or doing staff dutys. I did pm Joe Joe ingame a few hours after the events took place. HowevermI got no response so i shall include him in this report.

RE: Sparx, Tomo, TheSiphon, Tomo, Forgee, Joe Joe - Joe Joe - 06-14-2018

Hi GamingOfficial,

If you fail to notice we were testing said Morphs on the rooftops for which isn't necessarily an infringement of any power. Furthermore no one was injured during the situation. Players were told not to use any Morphs as they were not made for Player usage we were testing their ability during events. Such as the use of Birds for immersion or Gman for other types of RP. As for the PM I did not remember receiving any sort of PM and apologising for not reading said message as I do not remember receiving it. However testing these Morphs for their possibilities on a roof which affect nobody is in no way, shape or form abuse.

Thanks,
Joe Joe

RE: Sparx, Tomo, TheSiphon, Tomo, Forgee, Joe Joe - GamingOfficialZZ - 06-14-2018

(06-14-2018, 10:16 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: Hi GamingOfficial,

If you fail to notice we were testing said Morphs on the rooftops for which isn't necessarily an infringement of any power. Furthermore no one was injured during the situation. Players were told not to use any Morphs as they were not made for Player usage we were testing their ability during events. Such as the use of Birds for immersion or Gman for other types of RP. As for the PM I did not remember receiving any sort of PM and apologising for not reading said message as I do not remember receiving it. However testing these Morphs for their possibilities on a roof which affect nobody is in no way, shape or form abuse.

Thanks,
Joe Joe

I don't have any evidence but i saw a human body come flying off the roof top care to explain? adding to this how is throwing a bottle off the roof "Testing"?

RE: Sparx, Tomo, TheSiphon, Tomo, Forgee, Joe Joe - GamingOfficialZZ - 06-15-2018

I will just add, you say testing then why are you using the HalfLife 2 weapons?

RE: Sparx, Tomo, TheSiphon, Tomo, Forgee, Joe Joe - Divey - 06-15-2018

I'm curious where you got Sparx's name from? You explained the rest in the thread but neglected to mention Sparx.

RE: Sparx, Tomo, TheSiphon, Tomo, Forgee, Joe Joe - GamingOfficialZZ - 06-15-2018

He was also in the roof with the other admins at the time. I do have evidence but i forgot to edit that into the video provided.

RE: Sparx, Tomo, TheSiphon, Tomo, Forgee, Joe Joe - Forgee - 06-18-2018

Why have you also neglected awestruck and divey in this report? But included Tomo who only joined the server seconds before this happened?

RE: Sparx, Tomo, TheSiphon, Tomo, Forgee, Joe Joe - GamingOfficialZZ - 06-18-2018

I review the clip i had and never saw awestruck or divey on the roof

RE: Sparx, Tomo, TheSiphon, Tomo, Forgee, Joe Joe - GamingOfficialZZ - 06-18-2018

It wold help if you just explained why you lot were on the roof abusing the new tools you had. saying you were testing them is really not valid due to the fact that you have a test server for that. Why would you join the public game and start shooting?

RE: Sparx, Tomo, TheSiphon, Tomo, Forgee, Joe Joe - Forgee - 06-18-2018

(06-18-2018, 02:20 PM)GamingOfficialZZ Wrote: It wold help if you just explained why you lot were on the roof abusing the new tools you had. saying you were testing them is really not valid due to the fact that you have a test server for that. Why would you join the public game and start shooting?

To test to see if it worked on the public server.