Fearless Forums
Player Report - Pollux - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: The Courthouse (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: Player Report (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+---- Thread: Player Report - Pollux (/showthread.php?tid=87292)

Pages: 1 2

Player Report - Pollux - aDisabledDeer - 06-13-2018

Name of player: [FL] Pollux

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:45419786

Time in GMT: 21:30ish

Server: V5p

Summary: So we had held the Vice President hostage at the top of the nexus and had asked to meet the Dictator as he had anti-Jewish laws. After a long conversation with the Police they said that wasn't going to happen, so we made a demand to take the Vice President with us, and drop him in a safe location so that we can leave alive.

However as you will see, when we reached the bottom floor, the Police and SRU opened fire and killed us all.

"3.5 You must follow FearRP by acting afraid of threatening situations that affect your own or accomplices' lives."

The whole time, they did not act afraid. In fact, as you can see in the video, they shot the Vice President in the crossfire.

I'm putting this on Pollux because he was the only SRU officer, and lead the situation, and the one I am assuming gave the order to shoot

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFVrnlCJDkE&feature=youtu.be

RE: Player Report - Huskii - 06-14-2018

-INVOLVED-

The initial discussion was for the president to be brought to use so we could force him to change some of the dictator laws. This is why we held the vice president at gun point; during this all police and SRU should have been under FearRP because one of their accomplices, the Vice President, had his life in danger.

We then changed our demands to be allowed to leave with the Vice President because we realised we were not getting anywhere with the bargaining.

Clear breakage of FearRP because they didn't take the Vice Presidents life into account during this whole situation.

RE: Player Report - Pollux - 06-18-2018

Although the evidence really doesn't show me breaking any rules at all, I'll still make a statement later on today once I get back to clear up any confusion about this event, as a lot of info seems to have been conveniently left out.

Bit odd the PR is only on me when we had a full police force also in attendance.

It's also quite annoying the title doesn't follow the guidelines, I would've missed it if it wasn't for Tomo informing me.

RE: Player Report - Huskii - 06-18-2018

(06-18-2018, 08:53 AM)Pollux Wrote: Although the evidence really doesn't show me breaking any rules at all, I'll still make a statement later on today once I get back to clear up any confusion about this event, as a lot of info seems to have been conveniently left out.

Bit odd the PR is only on me when we had a full police force also in attendance.

It's also quite annoying the title doesn't follow the guidelines, I would've missed it if it wasn't for Tomo informing me.

Quote:I'm putting this on Pollux because he was the only SRU officer, and lead the situation, and the one I am assuming gave the order to shoot

The situation broke FearRP because you did not fear for your accomplice's life. As a matter of fact he was even shot in the shown evidence.

Please explain how you believe otherwise.

RE: Player Report - aDisabledDeer - 06-18-2018

(06-18-2018, 08:53 AM)Pollux Wrote: Although the evidence really doesn't show me breaking any rules at all, I'll still make a statement later on today once I get back to clear up any confusion about this event, as a lot of info seems to have been conveniently left out.

Not only have several admins and players viewed the player report, but it's also been up now for 5 days, I struggle to believe nobody has mentioned it to you.
The title is wrong, I apologise for that, but that's not the issue at hand.

A lot of info seems to be left out huh? It's a 5 minute video that shows you breaking FearRP. Not only is the video not edited, split, cut down, or clipped, but it's the entire RP situation from almost the time you arrived to the time you killed us.

RE: Player Report [FL] Pollux - aDisabledDeer - 06-18-2018

(06-18-2018, 08:53 AM)Pollux Wrote: Bit odd the PR is only on me when we had a full police force also in attendance.

More than happy for the BR to extend to everyone else on the Police Force if you'd like? Their names are in the video.

RE: Player Report - Huskii - 06-19-2018

Pollux are you going to respond at all? Or an admin? This has been up without notice for 6 days now

RE: Player Report - Pollux - 06-21-2018

(06-19-2018, 03:50 PM)Huskii Wrote: Pollux are you going to respond at all? Or an admin? This has been up without notice for 6 days now

I'll respond in the afternoon, I've been extremely busy recently with developer work so I've been unable to reply (I kinda forgot this existed)

RE: Player Report - Pollux - 06-21-2018

Hello aDisabledDeer and others,

Firstly excuse me if I may miss anything out, it's been a while and i've been busy with both updates and I was away during the weekend.

I've watched the entire video and still fail to see how there's any evidence of me doing anything wrong. I went up the shaft after the vice was failing to respond to the president, his location was found using the database. I went up and was greeted by you, as such I pressed my panic button which resulted in a full scale response. During the entire situation I did try to calm you down and offered for both of us to lower our weapons, which the entire government force complied with. We were forced to draw our weapons again after you guys started waving them around at us and the Vice again.

I was the one talking in the negotiations but I was relaying all the information to the Dictator, who was Aspire at the time. He was far from the nexus and roleplaying as an extremely strict dictator, as such you can imagine he doesn't care much for the lives of us and the Vice. Your first demand was bringing the Dictator here, which was quite unreasonable considering his life is obviously valued more. I did still ask the dictator and he obviously denied the request. Due to this denial we were forced to try and reach a compromise. During the compromise negotiations I offered you both cash and a safe exit on the condition you leave the vice alone. Even though I was trying to reach a fair compromise you still demanded the Dictator and got more aggressive. It took quite a few minutes of me trying to explain the Dictator is not going to come for you to finally choose to do something else, which was attempting to leave the Nexus.

One major factor is that you wanted to leave the nexus with the Vice, even though we objected to the idea at first we were forced to let you enter the elevator due to your increase in aggressiveness including bringing the Vice out and aiming at gun to his head right in front of us. Again as you can imagine us and the Dictator were not too happy in letting you leave with the Vice, as such we started discussing what else we can do and started to descend the elevator. During us descending an officer was shot off the shaft and died, several more shots were also heard when we were nearing the bottom of the elevator. (Now that I think about it, I have no clue who killed him. He was 100% shot off though so you can see it was fine for me to assume it was you guys giving the situation.) Due to this quite wreckless act we were forced to take action to save the Vice's life, as by this point we have the reasonable belief that the Vice would not live if we let you leave with him. As such we staged at the bottom of the Elevator and the Dictator actually announced we were ceasing negotiations (a mistake by him but you guys didn't realise). We were forced to have to attempt a rescue in order to save the Vice's life, we didn't even know if he was even alive at this point and pretty much presumed he wasn't due to you guys resorting to extreme violence already but we had to do something. Admittedly it would've been a lot better if I had a concussion but I already had picked the Riot Shield and didn't have time to go resupply. The plan wasn't even to straight up shoot you either, we wanted to overwhelm you guys with our superior numbers into surrender (The dictator would be pleased if we bring you to him alive). This didn't go as planned but the Vice was still saved without taking a single bullet himself and all three of you were quickly dealt with due to us having so many guns in that lobby.

Just to conclude, we were left with no other option but to attempt a rescue due to our denied attempts at negotiation and your extreme aggression. I tried several times during this sit and gave you guys more than reasonable demands (2k + safe exit) yet you refused to follow and instead got more and more aggressive. None of us broke FearRP due to your aggressive acts calling it off. You had several chances to accept our negotiation offers yet refused them all. We attempted to negotiate as much as possible and only resorted to a rescue attempt when necessary. We really had no other option given the circumstances presented at the time.

I hope you understand the Government's view on this situation and I do see how you may see this as a breach of FearRP. I can however ensure you though we didn't break it, as explained in this post.

Thank you.

RE: Player Report - aDisabledDeer - 06-27-2018

In light of the recent player reports on Pollux, and as they have a common theme that this report also carries, I would like to keep this player report open, as having viewed the evidence once over again, I honestly believe that rules were intentionally broke.

Apologies for the confusion, however I also believe that should someone else be punished, so should he.

(Please view the previous edit to understand this)