Fearless Forums
Kevin.'s AMA - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+---- Thread: Kevin.'s AMA (/showthread.php?tid=84925)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Kevin Ramsey's AMA - Ethan Bradberry - 02-06-2018

(02-06-2018, 11:37 AM)Kevin Ramsey Wrote:
(02-06-2018, 11:31 AM)Ethan Bradberry Wrote: would you rather have sex with a goat and nobody knows OR not have sex with a goat but everybody thinks you did

nananana I do not like these questions, either way I'm going to fuck up

id take the goat

RE: Kevin Ramsey's AMA - MrFinnConlon - 02-06-2018

(02-06-2018, 11:41 AM)Ethan Bradberry Wrote:
(02-06-2018, 11:37 AM)Kevin Ramsey Wrote:
(02-06-2018, 11:31 AM)Ethan Bradberry Wrote: would you rather have sex with a goat and nobody knows OR not have sex with a goat but everybody thinks you did

nananana I do not like these questions, either way I'm going to fuck up

id take the goat

Why would you want to fuck a goat when you have the option not to? Silly goose

RE: Kevin Ramsey's AMA - Reebs - 02-06-2018

Honest opinion on me?

When did you first get the idea for Peaky Blinders?

If you could somehow volunteer to make your community a better place, or protect it, what would you do and why?

RE: Kevin Ramsey's AMA - pufitee - 02-06-2018

Why did you create the Peaky Blinders?

RE: Kevin Ramsey's AMA - Kevin - 02-07-2018

(02-06-2018, 05:35 PM)Reebs Wrote: Honest opinion on me?

When did you first get the idea for Peaky Blinders?

If you could somehow volunteer to make your community a better place, or protect it, what would you do and why?

I do not quite know you, we were in Estleback a little while before I went off in my own direction. You're a great fireman from what I've seen, and a very good admin "back then". 

I was going on a brainstorm one day, I had created a logo for another idea I had, was building up the thread then I just deleted everything due to not feeling that well for it. It was a French resistance from WW2, that was supposed to be recreated. Then I started watching Peaky Blinders, and I directly felt a connection there, there was something special about it. So I started to make some plans, especially goals of how I would reach where I'm heading at the moment with it. The first sessions for me were the real task, where I had to get members, in a professional way. At some point, you would think - how am I supposed to manage each one of those. At the time I was reading a lot about leadership in school, and here I am, with the Peaky Blinders.

I'm not the laid back type of person, what I'm going to do and provide with is a donation of blood.

(02-06-2018, 09:08 PM)Pufitee Wrote: Why did you create the Peaky Blinders?

Look at second question ^^

RE: Kevin Ramsey's AMA - Kevin - 02-07-2018

(02-07-2018, 07:51 AM)SelfGamer Wrote: If you had to blow up a school full of devoted teachers and learning children (500 peeps) or a hospital with some staff and a lot is patients (1200) what would you do... if you do not do anything, the planet will explode....

What is your favourite type of passive roleplay?

Do you like to end your passive RPs with a creepy ending or a happy ending and why?

If you could travel back in time and change one thing to help the world what would it be?

If you could travel back in time and change something to please you what would it be?

If you could travel back in time and change on thing to troll everyone what would it be?

Your kind opinion on me?

Your brutally honest opinion on me?

? tnorf ot kcab dna sdrawkcab daer uoy naC

Top 3 favourite school subjects?

3 least favourite subjects?

Favourite roleplay you have ever seen?

Do you remember when I pretended to be a Peaky Blinder, got a seat at your meeting but you ordered your men to kill me?

1 - Naaaah I ain't doing any of that.

2 - Governmental dispatch is most fun.

3 - Happy ending, due to it giving me a chance to thank all the people in the RP with ease.

4 - Hard question, everything that has happened in our world, has made it developed in different ways, therefore we're here today and living the way we are.

5 - My football trial in Italy, I should not have gotten into that challenge which made me jump off the game.

6 - No idea to be honest.

7/8 - I'm honest with everything I say, you are a great roleplayer, very helpful person, each one of your roleplays are really enjoyable, would like to get to know you better.

9 - Help me.

10 - Leadership, Communication, and Psychology.

11 - Maths, Maths, and Maths.

12 - Hmm good question, would preferably say any well organized Hotel RP's are really enjoyable.

13 - I do ahahah, how did you even manage to get into our office, or was probably before we properly updated it.

RE: Kevin Ramsey's AMA - sebasti161 - 02-09-2018

is your name kevin?

RE: Kevin Ramsey's AMA - Kevin - 02-09-2018

(02-09-2018, 12:51 PM)sebasti161 Wrote: is your name kevin?

Yes

RE: Kevin Ramsey's AMA - pufitee - 02-10-2018

Another few:

Opinion on me

Do you love me

Do you still love me

Do you love me anymore

Do you like doves

Are you a dove

Am i a dove

RE: Kevin Ramsey's AMA - L Y N C H Y - 02-10-2018

What is your favourite roleplaying style? 

What has been your favourite roleplay in your time on FL?

How long will Peaky Blinders Last?

How long do you think FL Will stay together for?