Fearless Forums
Ranger's UBR - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: The Courthouse (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: Unban Request (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+---- Thread: Ranger's UBR (/showthread.php?tid=84186)

Pages: 1 2

Ranger's UBR - Eclipze - 11-28-2017

--Posting this for Ranger, I am not involved in any way--

Your name: Ranger

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:103998288

Your ban ID: 74246

Banned by: [FL]SnowredWolf

Reason: ToS

Involved: [FL]AwestruckBullet, [FL]SnowredWolf

Why we should unban you: 
Straight off I’ll admit that I am completely in the wrong, I regret everything that I did. I am deeply sorry for any harm I may have caused to this community, also for lying in my previous unban request. To be honest I was angry with myself for doing something so stupid and getting myself banned permanently. I would’ve done anything to get myself unbanned including lying in the courthouse. 

Back when the leak happened my PC was broken so I joined the TS on my laptop, I thought what I was doing funny because I was stupid. I was told to spread it and did it blindly because I was a complete idiot. I didn’t think it would cause much harm, evidently, I was wrong.
I apologise for lying when I was confronted about it. 

After losing interest in Gmod for a month, I came back and started RPing on different servers. I found it a lot more fun than I previously did, it's been almost a year since I was banned, I believe I have matured over this year and am ready to rejoin the fearless community. 

To conclude I am sorry, and I regret my actions. If I am unbanned I promise to keep to the rules to the best of my ability.

I hope that this Unban Request has persuaded you to unban me.

As for the accusations of myself double accounting on the last UBR I posted, these are false, I have never DA'd as it would put the little chances of myself getting unbanned further down

Regards, Ranger.

RE: Ranger's UBR - Robbtja - 11-28-2017

As stated in the other UBR. I can and will provide the evidence to the admins who'll request it. I have nothing against you Mr.Ranger, you know, we had much fun. It's for better understanding for the admins.
If in need of the evidence why Mr.Ranger got banned, message me :^)

RE: Ranger's UBR - Awestruck - 12-02-2017

The apology is very much appreciated. I do believe you forgot to mention the parts where you leaked information belonging to Staff also. Those being current staff, who also found you Double Accounting as to which you still deny.

What do you have to say to this?

RE: Ranger's UBR - Eclipze - 12-02-2017

Thanks you,

SirMinus was the reason that staff members personal information got leaked, I was not involved in the leaking of the information, I was there by association. I did joke around a bit, with images minus had sent to me; but to be honest I felt terrible. I have since apologised to the staff member and I have stopped speaking to minus on a regular basis. As for the accusations of DAing, I have THOUGHT about DAing because I missed the server, but I decided against it as 1) I lost interest in gmod for a while 2) It would be too much effort 3) As I said in my UBR it would put my chances of getting unbanned down a lot.

RE: Ranger's UBR - Eclipze - 12-02-2017

Could you possibly give the names of the DA's that are supposedly mine?

RE: Ranger's UBR - Awestruck - 12-04-2017

Apologies for the delay in response. I will create a discussion for the Admin team regarding this subject. I do not re-call the Double-Account situation personally.

Thanks for your continued patience.

RE: Ranger's UBR - Awestruck - 12-05-2017

Hello Ranger,

First of all, I will not use the Double Account situation against you as I have found no evidence surrounding it (and was not part of any of your ban reason).

In regards to your unban request as a whole, you speak a lot about how sorry you are yet not about what you aim to do in the future if you were to be unbanned. Please explain in detail.

RE: Ranger's UBR - Eclipze - 12-05-2017

If I am unbanned I will aim to be as active as I can on the server and forums, when on the server
I will RP both Passively and Aggressively as one of the main reasons for me posting this UBR is that I actually want a good server to be able to RP on.
I will also aim not to be toxic towards other members of the community, I have truly improved my atitude towards other people. I will also aim to plan some
RP events with other members of the community.

RE: Ranger's UBR - Awestruck - 12-05-2017

I want a statement from you that you HAVE improved your attitude, not that you will AIM to.

RE: Ranger's UBR - Eclipze - 12-05-2017

I have improved my attitude and I promise that I will NOT be toxic towards a member of the community.