Fearless Forums
[UNOFFICIAL] THE UNIVERSAL UNION - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: [UNOFFICIAL] THE UNIVERSAL UNION (/showthread.php?tid=83615)

Pages: 1 2

[UNOFFICIAL] THE UNIVERSAL UNION - UndeadNuclearGamer - 10-20-2017

[Image: GQaLGsJ.png]

THE UNIVERSAL UNION
"BUILDING A BETTER, SAFER UNIVERSE"

[Image: GQaSoyi.jpg]

What is the UU?

The Universal Union (UU) is an interstellar union built up of countless planets, species and spanning over multiple galaxies. With an endgame of uniting them all under one universal government, in order to share and combine technological advancements, knowledge and power. As well as to notice promising ‘under underdeveloped species and planets’ and to advance them forward, bringing them up to new universal standards of existing!

The Universal Union (UU) Is made up of two parts: It's Focus on interstellar relations, and it's military defence to enforce universal peace through out the Union. The main part of the UU is there to bring planets and species together, to help built new planetary relations and universal trade. As well as terraforming and cultivating Union sanction planets for colonization. The second part of the UU is it's military branch, known formally as the Overwatch. The Overwatch are the protectors of the peace through out the Union, they are there mainly to internally police it and maintain Law & Order. They are as well as it's main front line defence from hostile invading forces that threaten to undermine and destroy all that the Union has fort so long and hard to achieve!

UU Promo Videos:

500 Internal Server Error

Sorry, something went a bit wrong...

Please try refreshing the page!

Alternatively, you can try replacing your Sky Internet device with a potato, to increase your wireless broadband experience.

Still experiencing problems? Contact your Internet service provider and politely tell them to sort their s*** out.

How do I join the UU?

If you are sentient resident being of Union Sector: S17. (Commonly known as Earth's Solar System) Then good news, you're technically already a member of the UU! The application process is just to formally register you, as well as to select an important Union sanctioned role, that better suits your skill sets and needs in the UU. Please click HERE to be redirected to our official registration page. Thank you!

Union sanctioned roles.

The Benefactor:
UndeadNuclearGamer

Adviser:

Ambassador:

Overwatch - Commander:

Overwatch - Elite Combat Soldier:

Overwatch - Synth Combat Soldier:

Overwatch - Nova Guard:

Overwatch - Combat Soldier:

Overwatch - Combat Recruits:

Scientist - Scientific Advisor:

Scientist - Lab Researcher:

Scientist - R&D Researcher:

Union Loyalist - Worker:

Union Loyalist - Citizen:

Role Overview.

The Benefactor-The main UU leader stationed in Union Sector: S17.

Adviser-The right hand of the Benefactor! Often there to hand down orders and instructions given by the Benefactor, and to update him about the status of the UU.

Ambassador-The UU Ambassador is there to help handle the political side of things, such as: Earth trade relations with the UU, peace talks, UU Embassies on Earth and recruitment.

Overwatch - Commander-Commands the Armies of the Overwatch under the authority and rule of the benefactor.

Overwatch - Elite Combat Soldier-The Overwatch Elite are the best of the best amongst the Overwatch. Often charged with dealing with the most hostile and dangerous of missions, as well as protecting high value assets, such as: The Benefactor, Advisers, UU Ambassadors and Embassies.

Overwatch - Synth Combat Soldier-These Synthetic Combat Soldiers are grown and mass produced on the industrial scale, in an act to reduce casualties. They'll follow any order given with no remorse or second thought. They are not alive, they are just organic killing machines and are completely expendable assets.

Overwatch - Nova Guard-Often stationed at the prison and sometimes used to guard UU sanctioned facilities.

Overwatch - Combat Soldier-A basic but well trained soldier, willing to serve the UU in active combat.

Overwatch - Combat Recruit-A fresh faced new recruit, fresh out of basic training.

Scientist - Scientific Advisor-Head of the science and research community within the UU.

Scientist - Lab Researcher-Well educated and respected in the scientific community.

Scientist - R&D Researcher-Often working on new interventions and technologies, within an assigned field.

Union Loyalist - Worker-A loyal working member of the UU, who plays a big part in keeping the industry a well oiled machine.

Union Loyalist - Citizen-A new loyal and valued member of the UU.

RE: The Universal Union - Link - 10-20-2017

I wish you good luck for whatever this may turn out to be!

But I really wish people would stop posting unfinished (barely started) clan threads.

RE: The Universal Union - General Rickets - 10-20-2017

(10-20-2017, 04:55 PM)Link66 Wrote: I wish you good luck for whatever this may turn out to be!

But I really wish people would stop posting unfinished (barely started) clan threads.

People cant use forum pm or drafts or google docs or word anymore this is the new thing lets post a thread with nothing in it.

This is literally a picture, nothing else. Good clans are filled with ideas, thought and planning. It's annoying.

RE: [UNOFFICIAL] The Universal Union - Falc - 10-20-2017

Best of luck!

RE: The Universal Union - god - 10-20-2017

(10-20-2017, 04:58 PM)General Rickets Wrote:
(10-20-2017, 04:55 PM)Link66 Wrote: I wish you good luck for whatever this may turn out to be!

People cant use forum pm or drafts or google docs or word anymore this is the new thing lets post a thread with nothing in it.

This is literally a picture, nothing else. Good clans are filled with ideas, thought and planning. It's annoying.

Yeah I agree, it looks a bit like ACE industries. No good ideas at all! Doesn't look like any planning went into it Wink

OT: best of luck buddy!

RE: The Universal Union - UndeadNuclearGamer - 10-20-2017

(10-20-2017, 04:58 PM)General Rickets Wrote:

Haha, there is an idea here. I'm just still trying to figure out how the mechanics and layout of the forums work atm XD But thank you for your input! Cheese

RE: [UNOFFICIAL] The Universal Union - General Rickets - 10-20-2017

If you want help don't hesitate to message me on discord or on the forums regarding this thread.

RE: The Universal Union - UndeadNuclearGamer - 10-20-2017

Thanks mate! Haha, well when I figure out how the forums work, there'll be alot more here! XD

RE: [UNOFFICIAL] The Universal Union - UndeadNuclearGamer - 10-20-2017

(10-20-2017, 09:30 PM)General Rickets Wrote: If you want help don't hesitate to message me on discord or on the forums regarding this thread.

Thanks man, I'll probably take you up on that offer tbh. XD

RE: [UNOFFICIAL] The Universal Union - UndeadNuclearGamer - 10-20-2017

(10-20-2017, 05:07 PM)Falc Wrote: Best of luck!

Thanks mate, I'm gonna need it! Cheese