Fearless Forums
Snowredwolf's rant - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+---- Thread: Snowredwolf's rant (/showthread.php?tid=80925)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: Snowredwolf's rant - Conn - 06-02-2017

(06-02-2017, 12:33 PM)Discover Wrote: ^^^ ye you looking at the truth but vijo never lie

I really don't see how any of your posts have any relevance at all to the topic.

RE: Snowredwolf's rant - Arch.B - 06-02-2017

Community involvement at its finest.

RE: Snowredwolf's rant - lordofthesilver - 06-02-2017

made me laugh

RE: Snowredwolf's rant - Viljo - 06-02-2017

(06-02-2017, 12:33 PM)Discover Wrote: ^^^ ye you looking at the truth but vijo never lie

It is an opinion and my point of view. Some might not agree with me.

RE: Snowredwolf's rant - Archer - 06-02-2017

Now I will not write my thoughts about Snow or Awestruck here,but as a staff member on another server I can say there is a limit to transparency and giving staff information to the community.Too much transparency will not work,because more will be demanded.Plus,if FL was an authoritarian community keeping everything secret,Soul wouldn't have written this thread.
On-Topic:Snow was free to write as long as he didn't leak any information,but he did.So the ban is valid.

RE: Snowredwolf's rant - Molyneux481 - 06-02-2017

I have another opinion on this matter,

I think it was unfair that you addressed this to the community. Let face it Snow basically ran your server Soul. He was the one active all the time and dealing with all the shit that Fearless had. He basically spent his life working on FL. If Snow didn't committed his life and his hard work I personally think Fearless wouldn't be where it is today. Another thing Snow was your friend. He was friends with you because he liked you. He didn't lick your ass for a promotion or to gain other perks. Just by this thread I see people trying to stick up for you but they are just ass lickers. I hope you haven't ended a good friendship between each other.

RE: Snowredwolf's rant - Ratatoskrr - 06-02-2017

(06-02-2017, 01:31 PM)Molyneux481 Wrote: Snip

Beef.

RE: Snowredwolf's rant - lordofthesilver - 06-02-2017

(06-02-2017, 01:31 PM)Molyneux481 Wrote: I have another opinion on this matter,

I think it was unfair that you addressed this to the community. Let face it Snow basically ran your server Soul. He was the one active all the time and dealing with all the shit that Fearless had. He basically spent his life working on FL. If Snow didn't committed his life and his hard work I personally think Fearless wouldn't be where it is today. Another thing Snow was your friend. He was friends with you because he liked you. He didn't lick your ass for a promotion or to gain other perks. Just by this thread I see people trying to stick up for you but they are just ass lickers. I hope you haven't ended a good friendship between each other.

IDK FURRIES HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO

RE: Snowredwolf's rant - Prompt - 06-02-2017

All memes aside,
I'm gonna put my useless 2 cents on this Tounge

Just like Sharpshooter, I am a Administrator on a server ( No advertising included!) and honestly there's a reason why any good server has a Administrator, Developer Office etc etc...
If you give people too much info, your splitting the community into 2 opinions.

If you give people too little info, the community and their respective admins will leave you.

Snowredwolf was completely right in sharing this with us. However, by explicitly showing the internals of the Administration offices - something that's kept locked down for a reason - and ELAD, with his ridiculous claim, and my experience with him, he should know why. He also showed the Admins tools and commands, which shouldn't be trusted to be held within the hands of the public community. It's nice now to be able to see some things not being ignored by Soulripper and his team of staff respectively.

And snowred, I would say shame on you and asslick some admins, but to be honest, what you did do gave players some insight to the mess the staff team here has become; even if you were banned for doing so.

Anyway, I already know my opinion here doesn't really have any relevance to the general community, but at least it's out there.

Regards,
Prompt.

RE: Snowredwolf's rant - Emil - 06-02-2017

wtf this isn't a shitpost