Fearless Forums
What are you eating? - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: What are you eating? (/showthread.php?tid=79050)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: What are you eating? - Yonno - 04-28-2017

(04-28-2017, 03:40 PM)Random Wrote:

Just made some nachos!

Yummy.

Ugh.. Now I crave for nachos.. I might make some later, too.

RE: What are you eating? - Coupcunt - 04-28-2017

Your mums pussy xdddd

jajajaa

RE: What are you eating? - Grizzly - 04-28-2017

I had Chicken Pa Nang with Coconut rice for dinner

RE: What are you eating? - DVN - 04-29-2017

Since my disease leaves me feeling very fatigued due to low HB levels in my blood (iron) I decided to have some fresh, fried black pudding and toast for breakfast to give me some energy.

If you don't know what black pudding is, you may be rather alarmed.

"To make it, the blood (usually from pigs) is mixed with fat and oatmeal, before being packed into casing. The sausage is then served boiled, fried or grilled and cut into rounds, or crumbled into small pieces."

It's delicious though.

RE: What are you eating? - Archer - 04-29-2017

(04-29-2017, 11:54 AM)DVN Wrote: Since my disease leaves me feeling very fatigued due to low HB levels in my blood (iron) I decided to have some fresh, fried black pudding and toast for breakfast to give me some energy.

If you don't know what black pudding is, you may be rather alarmed.

"To make it, the blood (usually from pigs) is mixed with fat and oatmeal, before being packed into casing. The sausage is then served boiled, fried or grilled and cut into rounds, or crumbled into small pieces."

It's delicious though.

I thought the blood in blood sausage was a joke
Yuck,I'll pass on this

RE: What are you eating? - TheSiphon - 05-01-2017

Funnel cake
[Image: tippaleip%C3%A4.png]

RE: What are you eating? - Reebs - 05-02-2017

Last night for supper, I wasn't too hungry, so I just made an old favorite of mine: Garlic Butter Popcorn.

Microwaved some Popcorn, melted about a stick of butter, mixed that together in a large bowl, threw in some Garlic Powder and a dash of Salt and Pepper. Not that healthy but very delicious and is perfect for watching a movie or your favorite TV show. I'll post a picture the next time I make it.

RE: What are you eating? - DVN - 05-02-2017

(05-02-2017, 01:29 PM)Reebs Wrote: Last night for supper, I wasn't too hungry, so I just made an old favorite of mine: Garlic Butter Popcorn.

Microwaved some Popcorn, melted about a stick of butter, mixed that together in a large bowl, threw in some Garlic Powder and a dash of Salt and Pepper. Not that healthy but very delicious and is perfect for watching a movie or your favorite TV show. I'll post a picture the next time I make it.

This sounds really nice, we've got savoury options in the UK when it comes to popcorn but I've never tried the garlic spin on it. I definitely have to try this sometime, sounds awesome. Photos please when you next make it!

RE: What are you eating? - Evanswachtz - 05-05-2017

Last week I had Poffertjes aka Dutch Mini Pancakes, my grandma who is Dutch made it. Was really, really good!

Heres what it looks like for those who do not know (not my image) - 

Spoiler :
 [Image: Dutch-mini-pancakes-poffertjes-2.jpg]

RE: What are you eating? - Greed^ - 05-05-2017

chicken and watermelon