Fearless Forums
[Unofficial] Kaizen - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: [Unofficial] Kaizen (/showthread.php?tid=78687)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: [Unofficial] Kaizen - Balls - 04-07-2017

Dear all,

After reviewing and interviewing the latest applicant, I am pleased to announce a new member to the Kaizen Family!

Please welcome,
Jim Woods as Lookout

I believe he will do great for Kaizen.

Thank you for your interest & good luck on the road!

Regards,
Miki Kaizen
Street King

RE: [Unofficial] Kaizen - Jordy - 04-08-2017

[OOC Information]
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Jordy
Hours on the server: 1596
SteamID: STEAM_1:1:70533265
RP-Points: 25
Donator: Yes

[IC Information]
Name: Jordan 'Jordy' Cartwright
Address: 24 Backstreet Avenue
Position applying for: Rookie
Background: Growing up around cars and working along side them has made me realize what you can really do with the power under the bonnet. Performance Exhaust systems, intake manifolds and coil-overs, you name it I have it on my BMW. I can run a quarter mile around 10 seconds.
Why do you want to join our crew? (short): Illegal street racing is my kind of work. Need the muscle? I can provide. Need the speed? I can provide.
Owned vehicles: BMW, Merc.

RE: [Unofficial] Kaizen - Balls - 04-11-2017

Dear all,

After reviewing the latest applicant, I am pleased to announce a new member to the Kaizen Family!

Please welcome,
Jordan 'Jordy' Cartwright as Rookie

I have been watching and talking with him in-game.
I truly believe he will do great for Kaizen.

Thank you for your interest & good luck on the road!

Regards,
Miki Kaizen
Street King

RE: [Unofficial] Kaizen - StrikeOne - 04-14-2017

[OOC Information]

Steam Name: StrikeOne

Hours on the server: 1320

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:50205437

RP-Points: 14

Donator: Yes

[IC Information]

Name: Niko 'Strike' White

Adress: Fish Avenue 4

Position applying for: Rookie

Backround: Niko was introduced to car racing at the age of 18 after he bought his first car, a Mustang Fastback from '67. Together with his friends he drove around the city and won a couple of races too. Then Niko and his friends got in contact with the wrong people. Niko's friends got assassinated and Niko managed to escape. He sold his Mustang and jumped on the first plane to EvoCity where he bought a new Mustang, a Ford Mustang Boss 429. He has been carefull but has never lost the love for cars.

Why do you want to join our crew? (short): I like driving around in cars, racing and being involved in underground activities. I believe that is what Kaizen offers the best.

Owned vehicles: Nissan Skyline, Dodge Charger and Ford Mustang Boss 429 (Considering buying a Mitsubishi)

RE: [Unofficial] Kaizen - Devil15 - 04-15-2017

[OOC Information]

Steam Name: Devil

Hours on the server: 490+

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:93292949

Roleplay Points: 1

Donator: Yes!
[IC Information]

Name: Steffan 'Devil' Takahashi

Adress: Lake Village 12

Possession applying for: Lookout

Backround: Steffan Takahashi was born in Tokyo in 1986. His mother was a Amarican and His Vater was a Japanese. 2005 Takahashi satrted his criminal activities like robbing banks or stealling race cars. One day Takahashi saw a Video on the Internet. The Video was about Miki Kaizen and he's team after watching the video Takahashi was interrested in Miki Kaizen's Team. Takahashi decided to work for Miki Kaizen.

Why do you want to join our crew? (short): It looks Interresting.

Owned vehicles:
Porsche 918 Spyder

RE: [Unofficial] Kaizen - Balls - 04-16-2017

Yesterday Kaizen chose something new. We have chosen to expand to a more passive side, in fact, we have made a Bar which was a huge success. This is a sign that Kaizen will never be stuck in one place, moving forward is our thing, and we wish to expand even further.
After a meeting with the crew yesterday, we have found our way to go, our way to expand. We want this to be our future.
The way we want to expand will be classified until we get there. Changes don't happen overnight, and for sure doesn't happen by itself.
We are looking forward to it.

See the pictures from the bar below.

RE: [Unofficial] Kaizen - Idea - 04-16-2017

Not the biggest clan anymore.

RE: [Unofficial] Kaizen - Balls - 04-17-2017

Dear all,

After reviewing the two applicants, I am pleased to announce a new member to the Kaizen Family!

Please welcome,
Niko 'Strike' White as Rookie.

I have heard great about you, and I hope you will bring your greatness to Kaizen.

As you might have noticed, I have chosen to deny one of the applicants.

We have chosen to deny Steffan 'Devil' Takahashi as we do not think he is ready yet.
I have had several messages about how he acts. I do not wish for those actions to come to Kaizen.
You may re-apply in two weeks.

Regards,
Miki Kaizen
Street King

RE: [Unofficial] Kaizen - Conn - 04-19-2017

[OOC Information]
Steam Name: [FL:RP] connbob
Hours on the server: 850
SteamID:
RP-Points: 12
Donator: yes

[IC Information]
Name: Steve Washington
Address: 1 Evo Apt.
Possession applying for: Rookie
Backround: Steve Washington was a cop turned rogue, after being accused of illegally trafficking drugs for the mafia. The investigation began. Steve had to stop this, and so he infiltrated the lab to destroy any evidence linked with him.
The only evidence was his ford transit. Upon entering the lab, multiple alarms rang. He had to get out, quick. The transit was his only option. The tires spun, and the gate smashed open. The transit wasn't the fastest vehicle, however he put his foot down, swerved a police vehicle out the way, and lost the tail. He got to the v2d river, hotwired a jetski and flee'd to v4b1.
Why do you want to join our crew? (short): I should join the crew as an escape, to gather protection and then give my skills smuggling in and out of the city. My driving skills are also vital to this, as I can use the slowest and still escape.
Owned vehicles: (saving to buy the skyline), transit

RE: [Unofficial] Kaizen - Altoria - 04-19-2017

Dear Miki Kaizen,

We from the Slyfox Task Force, working under the Slyfox Security Corporation, found intrest in doing business if we get to that point.
Our agents are specialized in the security of clients from any class. Presidential, businessmen, shop owners, to even criminals and their private businesses.

We wondered if you had any intrest to hire some of our agents to guard your properties and events.
As Task Force we even can blend in with the crowd and hop in when something goes wrong or to prevent it.

We hope to do business together in the future.

Kind regards,

Lucas Andrew
STF - Chief
SSC director (USA)