Fearless Forums
Which car as replacement for BMW? - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Discussions (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=481)
+---- Thread: Which car as replacement for BMW? (/showthread.php?tid=77556)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: Which car as replacement for BMW? - SoulRipper - 02-21-2017

By the looks of it the Rolls Royce is gonna win.

I think it's a fantastic choice. A sport car might be cooler, but we've already got so much of them. And keep in mind: The BMW won't be in store but will remain in inventory, so we won't loose a sport car either.

On the 24th the poll will close, if model works normally, it will be on the server saturday.

RE: Which car as replacement for BMW? - Random - 02-21-2017

I'd rather have a BMW.

I better start making money fast.

EDIT: After trying to mess around with the Rolls Royce somewhat on a private server. The customisation is actually not too bad, and the interior is good. Though I don't think I will buy it upon release.

Please add 2 cars or lower the price of it.. I do not think it's fair for BMW owners, who want a good sports car to be driving around in a Rolls Royce. I know, they could keep the BMW; but there's probably people who have been waiting for a good sports car to be released. But instead they get the Rolls Royce.

RE: Which car as replacement for BMW? - Eclipze - 02-21-2017

Atleast dont make it 1 mil then. Dont think anyone wants to waste money on a car that isnt fast and not cool.

RE: Which car as replacement for BMW? - Panda - 02-21-2017

I'd suggest adding the 2 most top voted cars, add the Rolls Royce as a added car and make
the second most voted one as a replacement for the BMW.

I really don't want a Rolls Royce replacing the fastest sports car on Fearless. 
Think about it.

RE: Which car as replacement for BMW? - DreeBott - 02-21-2017

(02-21-2017, 03:47 PM)Panda Wrote: I'd suggest adding the 2 most top voted cars, add the Rolls Royce as a added car and make

Think about it.

Also, the handeling of the Rolls Royce is so shit.
Just download the car and drive it around the v4b1 map and you'll see how much the handeling sucks.

I'll keep the BMW for sure.

RE: Which car as replacement for BMW? - Joe Joe - 02-21-2017

(02-21-2017, 03:47 PM)Panda Wrote: I'd suggest adding the 2 most top voted cars, add the Rolls Royce as a added car and make

Think about it.

However much I personally want the Rolls Royce I completely agree with this I believe its time for new some new cars so why not take up this oppurtunity add the Rolls Royce as like 500k so its like up from the Chrysler and replace the BMW with the second most voted car

RE: Which car as replacement for BMW? - Midget - 02-21-2017

When was that car model made? Around 2009ish?

It is 2017 and you are telling me you can't get a custom model made? Recently there has been at least 4 new car makers on the workshop. Really don't see why you don't just either get a better model of the BMW or a custom model. Even I have recently got into modeling and it isn't that hard.

RE: Which car as replacement for BMW? - Eeee394 - 02-21-2017

To be honest, I disagree with most of you guys. We had a fair poll which was titled "What car would you like to see added?" in a thread called "Which car as replacement for BMW?". I think we all can agree on, that this poll was added for deciding, which car should replace the BMW. In the poll, the Rolls Royce have won because the majority of the community would like this car added.

I really just think we should stick with the winner of the poll, because this is starting just to be one bad rollercoaster trip. We have to face, that we are not able to make everybody happy and at some point a decision just needs to be made, and I think the poll should decide that decision.

But I respect what you guys have on mind and I can understand your thoughts. Smile

Have a good evening.

RE: Which car as replacement for BMW? - Ghinni - 02-21-2017

In my opinion Nissan GTR has amazing handling, even though its bit too fast.
But yeah, i also tried Ghost, and it felt like a old taxi.

RE: Which car as replacement for BMW? - Midget - 02-21-2017

(02-21-2017, 06:00 PM)Ghinni Wrote: In my opinion Nissan GTR has amazing handling,  even though its bit too fast.
But yeah, i also tried Ghost, and it felt like a old taxi.

I think people like you need to play the gamemode a bit more.

Handling is custom done so really doesn't matter what the original is.