Fearless Forums
Which car as replacement for BMW? - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Discussions (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=481)
+---- Thread: Which car as replacement for BMW? (/showthread.php?tid=77556)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: Which car as replacement for BMW? - Ghinni - 02-18-2017

Hell yeah im going to keep my BMW.

RE: Which car as replacement for BMW? - Marvin - 02-18-2017

(02-18-2017, 01:21 PM)Panda Wrote:
(02-18-2017, 01:20 PM)Marvin Wrote:
(02-18-2017, 01:09 PM)memeSake Wrote: Replacing it with a Rolls Royce forces people like myself to stay with the BMW, thus the problem still remains - it needs to be replaced.

IF you want the BMW instead of Rolls Royce, Then buy one, and keep it? you DONT lose BMW when its replaced, it will still be in your Inventory?

Not everyone has one million in their pocket. Only 7 days to go.

You had quite some time to Save up for the BMW, and its been told from the start you will keep it.

RE: Which car as replacement for BMW? - Balls - 02-18-2017

I agree with adding two cars instead of one.
Some people want to drive around in a luxurious vehicle, and some want to drive around in yet another sports car.

RE: Which car as replacement for BMW? - Marvin - 02-18-2017

Just put the McLaren to 1 mil car as its 1,2 in real life

and add 1-2 cars lower instead. would give alot more cars to choose from

RE: Which car as replacement for BMW? - memeSake - 02-18-2017

(02-18-2017, 01:20 PM)Marvin Wrote:
(02-18-2017, 01:09 PM)memeSake Wrote: Replacing it with a Rolls Royce forces people like myself to stay with the BMW, thus the problem still remains - it needs to be replaced.

IF you want the BMW instead of Rolls Royce, Then buy one, and keep it? you DONT lose BMW when its replaced, it will still be in your Inventory?

You see your reply simply shows that you either didn't read my message fully, or didn't understand it - even though that was the part that you quoted.

I already have a BMW, and have done for years. I know that I won't lose it, and I know I can still use it...

But why are we having a replacement? Because the BMW isn't that great, is outdated and needs an update. 

If I am forced to stay with the BMW because I don't want some slower, more luxurious car which is not why I bought a BMW in the first place, then the issue still remains. 

I will be forced to stay with the BMW because there is no viable replacement as a sports / super car.  As such, my problem still remains. I will be stuck with an old, outdated and unsuitable vehicle which is the reason this whole replacement is happening in the first place. You do not solve a problem by making it worse. 

I refuse to be left with only the option of keeping a bad example of a $1,000,000 car, or changing to a completely different car that I do not want; at least not without giving my opinion which I'm sure others will share.

We want a super car. If you guys don't - that's your choice and as such should push for a seperate car to be added, not to remove our choice of an expensive sports / super car. Which is what the BMW was.

RE: Which car as replacement for BMW? - Marty - 02-18-2017

How do I delete my vote ? I accidentally voted for the Phantom instead of the Ghost.

Also please don't vote for a shitty sports car, vote for class.

RE: Which car as replacement for BMW? - Awestruck - 02-18-2017

(02-18-2017, 02:52 PM)Marty Wrote: How do I delete my vote ? I accidentally voted for the Phantom instead of the Ghost.

Also please don't vote for a shitty sports car, vote for class.

'Undo Vote'

[Image: cb50d6d1908d43278ffd07a747062b38.png]

RE: Which car as replacement for BMW? - Generation - 02-18-2017

(02-18-2017, 01:15 PM)DreeBott Wrote:
(02-18-2017, 01:09 PM)memeSake Wrote: I ask people to please consider what is actually happening here...

We are not simply choosing what car you guys want to see in the server, we are REPLACING the BMW. As such, the style and theme should remain and relate to the BMW. BMW owners bought the BMW for a reason, and that reason is primarily the speed, handling and so on.

Why don't we simply add two new cars to the store? It wouldn't do any harm, and players could have the choice of 'upgrading' to a new sports car or a more luxury vehicle such as a Rolls Royce.

Many people, myself included, have wanted an better sports car to replace the BMW - because we want a better SPORTS car. Replacing it with a Rolls Royce forces people like myself to stay with the BMW, thus the problem still remains - it needs to be replaced.

I literally couldn't agree more^^

If so many people want a Rolls Royce as a Replacement for the BMW, I'll stick with the BMw because of the Speed it has.

I also agree that the Rolls Royce is not a sports car and the BMW should be replaced with one.

Can't agree that more!
Recaping perfectly my opinion on that subject.

RE: Which car as replacement for BMW? - Ratatoskrr - 02-18-2017

(02-18-2017, 03:01 PM)Generation Wrote:
(02-18-2017, 01:15 PM)DreeBott Wrote:
(02-18-2017, 01:09 PM)memeSake Wrote: I ask people to please consider what is actually happening here...

We are not simply choosing what car you guys want to see in the server, we are REPLACING the BMW. As such, the style and theme should remain and relate to the BMW. BMW owners bought the BMW for a reason, and that reason is primarily the speed, handling and so on.

Why don't we simply add two new cars to the store? It wouldn't do any harm, and players could have the choice of 'upgrading' to a new sports car or a more luxury vehicle such as a Rolls Royce.

Many people, myself included, have wanted an better sports car to replace the BMW - because we want a better SPORTS car. Replacing it with a Rolls Royce forces people like myself to stay with the BMW, thus the problem still remains - it needs to be replaced.

I literally couldn't agree more^^

If so many people want a Rolls Royce as a Replacement for the BMW, I'll stick with the BMw because of the Speed it has.

I also agree that the Rolls Royce is not a sports car and the BMW should be replaced with one.

Can't agree that more!
Recaping perfectly my opinion on that subject.

RE: Which car as replacement for BMW? - ELAD - 02-18-2017

I suggested the Rolls Royce ghost so I'm sticking with it!