Fearless Forums
Which car as replacement for BMW? - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Discussions (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=481)
+---- Thread: Which car as replacement for BMW? (/showthread.php?tid=77556)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: Which car as replacement for BMW? - Panda - 02-18-2017

(02-18-2017, 12:48 PM)Balls Wrote:
(02-18-2017, 12:36 PM)Generation Wrote: I fail to see how the Rolls-Royce is entering in the category "Sports-Car".
Stop me if I'm wrong ... but we're looking for a replacement to the BMW! Not a Rolls-Royce alike...

I think people want a car with more style.
We already got a lot of sports cars.

We need to keep in mind that it is going to be $1,000,000.

RE: Which car as replacement for BMW? - Random - 02-18-2017

The Rolls Royce Ghost is a great looking car. However it is such a boring car, please do not add it. It seems to have very few customisable options, in comparison to some of the other cars on this lisy.

RE: Which car as replacement for BMW? - Haarek - 02-18-2017

(01-10-2017, 11:53 PM)Midget Wrote: Audi R8?
[Image: 2017-Audi-R8-V10-front-three-quarter-02-...40%3B*%2C*][Image: 24h4.jpg?itok=8Uw50jn1]

I still vote for the Audi R8 but it wasn't added in the poll for some reason  Nervous

RE: Which car as replacement for BMW? - Rylund - 02-18-2017

(02-18-2017, 12:58 PM)Midget Wrote:
(01-10-2017, 11:53 PM)Midget Wrote: Audi R8?
[Image: 2017-Audi-R8-V10-front-three-quarter-02-...40%3B*%2C*][Image: 24h4.jpg?itok=8Uw50jn1]

I still vote for the Audi R8 but it wasn't added in the poll for some reason  Nervous

Added it Smile

There is so much customising you can do to the Lykan Hypersport:

RE: Which car as replacement for BMW? - memeSake - 02-18-2017

I ask people to please consider what is actually happening here...

We are not simply choosing what car you guys want to see in the server, we are REPLACING the BMW. As such, the style and theme should remain and relate to the BMW. BMW owners bought the BMW for a reason, and that reason is primarily the speed, handling and so on.

Why don't we simply add two new cars to the store? It wouldn't do any harm, and players could have the choice of 'upgrading' to a new sports car or a more luxury vehicle such as a Rolls Royce.

Many people, myself included, have wanted an better sports car to replace the BMW - because we want a better SPORTS car. Replacing it with a Rolls Royce forces people like myself to stay with the BMW, thus the problem still remains - it needs to be replaced.

RE: Which car as replacement for BMW? - DreeBott - 02-18-2017

(02-18-2017, 01:09 PM)memeSake Wrote: I ask people to please consider what is actually happening here...

We are not simply choosing what car you guys want to see in the server, we are REPLACING the BMW. As such, the style and theme should remain and relate to the BMW. BMW owners bought the BMW for a reason, and that reason is primarily the speed, handling and so on.

Why don't we simply add two new cars to the store? It wouldn't do any harm, and players could have the choice of 'upgrading' to a new sports car or a more luxury vehicle such as a Rolls Royce.

Many people, myself included, have wanted an better sports car to replace the BMW - because we want a better SPORTS car. Replacing it with a Rolls Royce forces people like myself to stay with the BMW, thus the problem still remains - it needs to be replaced.

I literally couldn't agree more^^

If so many people want a Rolls Royce as a Replacement for the BMW, I'll stick with the BMw because of the Speed it has.

I also agree that the Rolls Royce is not a sports car and the BMW should be replaced with one.

RE: Which car as replacement for BMW? - Marvin - 02-18-2017

(02-18-2017, 01:09 PM)memeSake Wrote: Replacing it with a Rolls Royce forces people like myself to stay with the BMW, thus the problem still remains - it needs to be replaced.

IF you want the BMW instead of Rolls Royce, Then buy one, and keep it? you DONT lose BMW when its replaced, it will still be in your Inventory?

(02-18-2017, 01:20 PM)Marvin Wrote:
(02-18-2017, 01:09 PM)memeSake Wrote: Replacing it with a Rolls Royce forces people like myself to stay with the BMW, thus the problem still remains - it needs to be replaced.

IF you want the BMW instead of Rolls Royce, Then buy one, and keep it? you DONT lose BMW when its replaced, it will still be in your Inventory?

Not everyone has one million in their pocket. Only 7 days to go.

RE: Which car as replacement for BMW? - Joe Joe - 02-18-2017

At the moment Im voting Rolls Royce all the way. It is my dream car for the future. So I'm just glad its on the list.