Fearless Forums
Teacher Alerts - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: Community & Server Information (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: News & Announcements (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: Teacher Alerts (/showthread.php?tid=77216)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Teacher Alerts - Jan - 12-29-2016

Hey everyone,

This thread has been made to inform the community about all teacher promotions, resignations & demotions.
You can see a list of our current Teachers by clicking the button below, the list will remain up to date with all rank changes from now on.

[Image: teachers_button.png]

RE: Teacher promotions, resignations & demotions - Jan - 12-29-2016

Hello everyone,

I am happy to announce that we have decided to promote Centurion to teacher! He has been chosen due to his excellent application, maturity and his unique character.

I am sure you will do good, congratulations once again!

RE: Teacher Alerts - Jan - 01-03-2017

Hello everyone,

I am unfortunate to announce that Zambie has been let go of his teacher position, he knowingly possesed items he got thanks to the abuse of an ex-admin, he had a couple of days to report it and has even been contacted regarding it but lied and denied these claims, even though evidence shows his involvement.

I'd like to thank him for the work he has done as teacher though, it is appreciated.

Thank you for reading.

RE: Teacher Alerts - Jan - 01-05-2017

Hey,

We've been forced to let go of yet another one of our teachers, Danny Boy was involved in the abuse of Ghost and has gained money thanks to it aswell, he decided to keep it silent and on top of that say some naughty things behind our back. We do not appreciate it and justice has been served.

Thank you for reading.

RE: Teacher Alerts - Jan - 01-16-2017

Hello hello,

After discussing I am happy to announce the newest addition to the teacher team: Eeee394, he has been chosen due to his years of loyality to Fearless, maturity and roleplay experience! I expect nothing but the best from him. He will receive his forum rank soon.

Once again, congratulations and good luck!

RE: Teacher Alerts - Jan - 01-24-2017

Hey everyone,

I am proud to announce yet another addition to the teacher team, this man is known for his excellent roleplaying skills, his helpful attitude towards both new and experienced players and his maturity.

Please welcome Marvin to the teacher team!

Congratulations and good luck!

RE: Teacher Alerts - Jan - 02-07-2017

Hello everyone,

I am sad to inform you that Lesanka has chosen to resign. Lately she has felt that she does not have sufficient interest in Fearless to serve the community to the best of her ability as a teacher.
Lesanka will still stay with us as a regular player though.

Like I've stated elsewhere, thank you for all your hard work and dedication put into the community, we all appreciate it!

Thank you for reading.

RE: Teacher Alerts - Raccoon - 03-22-2017

Hello everyone,

Today I bring you the sad news of DreeBott's resignation.
DreeBott told me he wanted to focus on the school, which is very undestandable and correctly prioritised by him.
Also he had lost his interested in Gmod, which we all can feel at some point, ups and downs with the overall interest. But he felt that his activity and interest were so low that he chose to resign.

Once again thank you DreeBott for your time spent as an excellent teacher on Fearless. We all wish you all the best in your future!

RE: Teacher Alerts - Raccoon - 03-22-2017

Hello everyone,

I'm happy to announce our new addition to the team as teacher, Joe Joe Binks!
We believe that with his amount of hours and RPP racked up, he will do great as a teacher!

Once again, Welcome Joe Joe Binks!

RE: Teacher Alerts - Raccoon - 04-09-2017

Hello everyone,

Today we salute and thank General Weed for his time spent as a teacher.

He have chosen to resign from his position as one of our teachers sadly.

Once again, Thank you for your dedication General Weed!