Fearless Forums
Why? - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Discussions (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=481)
+---- Thread: Why? (/showthread.php?tid=75665)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: Why? - King Kickass - 10-26-2016

I'm still hopeful it's coming, even if it has been a week.

RE: Why? - Centurion - 10-26-2016

It has been a week and the thread has died down, therefor they have successfully stalled it to the point of being able to not produce the statement they have foretold. It is simple, they don't care anymore. Perhaps they did not to start with. All we know now is that it has been a week, and believe me, most statements do not take a week to prepare. It is safe to assume this thread is dead and may as well be closed.

RE: Why? - Jan - 10-26-2016

"It has been a week, they do not care anymore"

[Image: its-a-conspiracy.jpg]

When we say a public statement is coming, it is coming, even if it takes a while.

(10-26-2016, 10:06 AM)Jan Wrote: "It has been a week, they do not care anymore"

[Image: its-a-conspiracy.jpg]

When we say a public statement is coming, it is coming, even if it takes a while.

Could have done without the quote and the picture( its a little rude, yeah if people are being rude to you someone has to hold the high ground i guess ) ), everything else u said is fine like i said "I'm still hopeful it's coming, even if it has been a week."

no ones freaking out lol i just asked if there was any update to it and got an answer so now i know it hasn't been forgotten and can go back to waiting.

RE: Why? - Rylund - 10-26-2016

(10-26-2016, 01:44 PM)King Kickass Wrote: no ones freaking out lol i just asked if there was any update to it and got an answer so now i know it hasn't been forgotten and can go back to waiting.

You can expect a reply within 3-4 days.

We've been discussing the case within the team and I've now made a final poll which will be open for 48 hours.

RE: Why? - lordofthesilver - 10-26-2016

(10-26-2016, 07:26 PM)SnowredWolf Wrote:
(10-26-2016, 01:44 PM)King Kickass Wrote: no ones freaking out lol i just asked if there was any update to it and got an answer so now i know it hasn't been forgotten and can go back to waiting.

You can expect a reply within 3-4 days.

We've been discussing the case within the team and I've now made a final poll which will be open for 48 hours.

***ERROR***
Brain malfunction
*^^TUMOR DETECTED^^*
***ERROR***

(oh its a furry tumor

RE: Why? - Awestruck - 10-26-2016

(10-26-2016, 01:14 PM)tawxen Wrote: In all fairness, yeah... It's been a while.

But put yourself in their shoes. Assume for a second that they aren't corrupt (assuming they are, idk anymore), how would they know who is responsible for the leak? The only way they'd know is if the leaker speaks up, or Agorith speaks up. We all know neither of those scenarios will occur.

This makes it hella difficult to make a public statement, as they need to figure shit out first fam, y'know? I'm sure some of them are just as confused as we are. It's not all like "okay this happened, let's address the reason, etc". Technically they've stated what happened and why. They didn't state what TOS Agorith broke, which is a bit of a screw-up from their side. That screw up paints them all with the same brush. It goes deeper than just the FL TOS, I'm sure of it. I'm sure the staff has their own TOS that they have to follow, and the only ones that know what they are are the staff team themselves and ex-staff members.

I'll admit, it would be best to just be honest and come forth but these things take time. It's not just one person making the decisions, it's all of them.

SO ya'll need to chill the fuck out and be patient and trust that they'll stick to their word.

Holy fuck. This.

RE: Why? - Blade - 10-26-2016

Cant wait to find out who the leaker was if they find out Smile

RE: Why? - trxsh - 10-26-2016

(10-26-2016, 07:43 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote:
(10-26-2016, 01:14 PM)tawxen Wrote: In all fairness, yeah... It's been a while.

But put yourself in their shoes. Assume for a second that they aren't corrupt (assuming they are, idk anymore), how would they know who is responsible for the leak? The only way they'd know is if the leaker speaks up, or Agorith speaks up. We all know neither of those scenarios will occur.

This makes it hella difficult to make a public statement, as they need to figure shit out first fam, y'know? I'm sure some of them are just as confused as we are. It's not all like "okay this happened, let's address the reason, etc". Technically they've stated what happened and why. They didn't state what TOS Agorith broke, which is a bit of a screw-up from their side. That screw up paints them all with the same brush. It goes deeper than just the FL TOS, I'm sure of it. I'm sure the staff has their own TOS that they have to follow, and the only ones that know what they are are the staff team themselves and ex-staff members.

I'll admit, it would be best to just be honest and come forth but these things take time. It's not just one person making the decisions, it's all of them.

SO ya'll need to chill the fuck out and be patient and trust that they'll stick to their word.

Holy fuck. This.

Shut the fuck up, gingerboy. I don't want people to think I'm asslicking.

BTW send me more nudes <3

(10-26-2016, 07:46 PM)Blade Wrote: Cant wait to find out who the leaker was if they find out :)

I bet you it was Awestruck. He's always been a bit on the mingey side of the spectrum.