Fearless Forums
I'm sorry to announce... - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: Community & Server Information (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Newcomers (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=482)
+---- Thread: I'm sorry to announce... (/showthread.php?tid=73584)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

I'm sorry to announce... - don - 07-30-2016

It was all great at first really organised, fun and very friendly. But as time went on i begin to minge and it stayed with me, i then got a name for myself and it wasn't great. Even when i tried picking myself up the name was brought up over and over again by staff members and also players.

Then the staff change. Lime Light was created and the staff left to join the other server and some of my friends but i chose to stay. Yet again my journey on FL was not decided and i didn't even know what i wanted for my self but i started to change even more started to roleplay both passive and aggressive enjoying them. But the new staff just didn't cut it for me the server didn't feel the same(isn't a dig just the old staff were different in many ways and that's a simple, fact). As you can tell i obviously didn't click right away with the staff. As time passed my hours stacked up and so did my RP points making me look like one of those experienced players but the nickname "minge" would constantly be brought up and i always thought that i would be targeted in a sense of which if i would do something out of line i would get the harsh punishment instead of a talking to. I'm not got to lie to you i like some staff and dont like some they show their personality in different ways because they are different people i understand that but i just don't like some end of line.

I'm not saying i wont be coming back but as you can tell i haven't been playing that much anymore and that's because im not enjoying it as much as i use to mainly because off the different environment and lack of fun. As many of you also know i can be quite a loose cannon but if you knew me i would always take the bullet. If you ever seen me as a dickhead don't worry i can understand why i probably didn't care about what you had to say or even just roast you but that's who i am and that means i like you so don't take any offence.

Some of my friends i played with was with me from the start and they made it so much more enjoyable and i will always thank them for it:
Falcao
Greed
Kippsee
JackZ
satnavjudo
MJ(at times)
Random
Jonas(low RP count tho)

I also took part in a clan known as the Crimson Order and in the time i did i become such a better player because of the people in there and i would like to thank each and everyone of them for the experience it was great while it lasted.

Im sure ill be back one day but for now thanks for having me...

- Perqe

RE: I'm sorry to announce... - Jonas - 07-30-2016

Perqe, honestly, you're a really great guy, no matter what, you have a good side, and i wasen't around when you where mingy, its sad to see you leave, i know for a fact that i will personally miss you, it was fun the time we've spoken and played man.

See ya, Perqe. :/

RE: I'm sorry to announce... - don - 07-30-2016

I will miss you too. Im sure ill return one day...

RE: I'm sorry to announce... - Reebs - 07-30-2016

See ya, Perqe.

Best of luck with whatever you do next.

Reebs
Fearless Moderator

thank you very much Reebs i appreciate it...

RE: I'm sorry to announce... - Random - 07-30-2016

Its a shame to see you go, Perqe. You are a great guy.

Take care.

As are you Random and hopefully ill be back soon.

Taker care.

RE: I'm sorry to announce... - Ivan Tempski - 07-30-2016

See ya later buddy Smile

RE: I'm sorry to announce... - Haarek - 07-30-2016

See you Perqe :Omg:

See ya Ivan and Midget...

Take Care