Fearless Forums
hitman's goodbye thread - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+---- Thread: hitman's goodbye thread (/showthread.php?tid=73014)

Pages: 1 2

hitman's goodbye thread - sebasti161 - 07-08-2016

in a couple days hitman is getting demoted
i predict

yayyy
lets all party!!

RE: hitman's goodbye thread - Baskingner - 07-08-2016

[Image: 4LTQv58.jpg]

RE: hitman's goodbye thread - Reebs - 07-08-2016

Just because it said that the "feedback has been noted" like it did with Falcao doesn't nessesarily mean demotion.

Hitman never abused his powers as an administrator.

He wasn't "breaking the rules solely because he's an admin" as GreeD^ claims he was.

These are just my views on it, however they may be wrong.

RE: hitman's goodbye thread - Greed^ - 07-08-2016

(07-08-2016, 08:09 PM)Reebs Wrote: Just because it said that the "feedback has been noted" like it did with Falcao doesn't nessesarily mean demotion.

He wasn't "breaking the rules solely because he's an admin" as GreeD^ claims he was.

I didn't say that

Also, how did Falcao abuse his powers as an administrator?

RE: hitman's goodbye thread - Haarek - 07-08-2016

Just saying there's a good chance he will not get demoted too. I also have my own opinions about him but I guess this isn't the place to discuss it.

RE: hitman's goodbye thread - Cox - 07-08-2016

(07-08-2016, 08:09 PM)Reebs Wrote: Just because it said that the "feedback has been noted" like it did with Falcao doesn't nessesarily mean demotion.

Yawn always that one person

RE: hitman's goodbye thread - Reebs - 07-08-2016

(07-08-2016, 08:12 PM)Greed^ Wrote:

I didn't say that

Not trying to start anything with you, don't get me wrong here. 

Firstly, I would like to bring up the fact that you claim that you didn't accuse Hitman of breaking rules solely because he is an administrator. While you did not state that explicitly, I could conclude that is what you were accusing Hitman of doing and I apologize if I misinterpreted that. 

Now, you ask how Falcao abused his powers. Infernaw stated in his demotion thread that:

Quote:On top of that, the most recent admin abuse case has shown that the admin in question does not take their powers seriously and instead of admitting to their mistake of noclipping and knocking out another admin in an area accessible and visible to general populace

The bolder part is how I beleive that Falcao abused his powers. 

Now I'd like to leave this conversation here. If you'd like to discuss this further, please send me a forum PM.

RE: hitman's goodbye thread - Cox - 07-09-2016

(07-08-2016, 10:15 PM)Reebs Wrote:
(07-08-2016, 08:12 PM)Greed^ Wrote:

I didn't say that

Not trying to start anything with you, don't get me wrong here. 

Firstly, I would like to bring up the fact that you claim that you didn't accuse Hitman of breaking rules solely because he is an administrator. While you did not state that explicitly, I could conclude that is what you were accusing Hitman of doing and I apologize if I misinterpreted that. 

Now, you ask how Falcao abused his powers. Infernaw stated in his demotion thread that:

Quote:On top of that, the most recent admin abuse case has shown that the admin in question does not take their powers seriously and instead of admitting to their mistake of noclipping and knocking out another admin in an area accessible and visible to general populace

The bolder part is how I beleive that Falcao abused his powers. 

Now I'd like to leave this conversation here. If you'd like to discuss this further, please send me a forum PM.

Yawn yawn

RE: hitman's goodbye thread - Emil - 07-09-2016

[Image: mGgyeHs.png?1]

seems legit

RE: hitman's goodbye thread - don - 07-09-2016

Reebs what ya chatting Falcao was just pissing about not doing anything wrong in my opinion, if this is abusing powers surely no admin can have fun and if they do they should be demoted? Hitman should of been gone he treats people wrongly but he can be nice on some days, he has been nice to me but sometimes a dick so i dont really feel any sympathy towards the geezer anymore...