Fearless Forums
[Unofficial] The Denino Family - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: [Unofficial] The Denino Family (/showthread.php?tid=72463)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: [Unofficial] The Denino Family - Falc - 08-18-2016

(08-17-2016, 08:47 PM)sebasti161 Wrote:
(08-17-2016, 08:13 PM)Greed^ Wrote: Due to information given by spies, we now consider ANY PMC in and near the city hostile towards our group, and we do not treat hostility lightly. ANY PMC GROUPS is now our public enemy #1, and any members of the clan seen cooperating or taking part in these PMC groups will be dealt with immediately

fyi you cant kick us from le clan if we're in a pmc rp, ic its another character since i am in your clan on one character and wouldnt betray le clane

I'm afraid we can and we will.

Decision time Denino family, choose wisely.

RE: [Unofficial] The Denino Family - Infernaw - 08-18-2016

(08-17-2016, 08:13 PM)Greed^ Wrote: Due to information given by spies, we now consider ANY PMC in and near the city hostile towards our group, and we do not treat hostility lightly. ANY PMC GROUPS is now our public enemy #1, and any members of the clan seen cooperating or taking part in these PMC groups will be dealt with immediately

That's like saying that any person roleplaying a rebel, corleone, or even SRU, is automatically your enemy. A "PMC member" could be anyone, and not someone you have an actual roleplay background with. Whatever you want to roleplay with others stays between you and them. Not poor random, let's say, Ryan, 12 years old, roleplaying something cool he saw the other day and happens to get in trouble because he put PMC in his job name.

And right now you punish a fellow clan member because he likes to RP as PMC. It's a temporary RP job, not a clan.

RE: [Unofficial] The Denino Family - sebasti161 - 08-18-2016

(08-18-2016, 12:05 PM)Infernaw Wrote:

That's like saying that any person roleplaying a rebel, corleone, or even SRU, is automatically your enemy. A "PMC member" could be anyone, and not someone you have an actual roleplay background with. Whatever you want to roleplay with others stays between you and them. Not poor random, let's say, Ryan, 12 years old, roleplaying something cool he saw the other day and happens to get in trouble because he put PMC in his job name.

And right now you punish a fellow clan member because he likes to RP as PMC. It's a temporary RP job, not a clan.

this ^^
and as i stated, you'd be rping as another character temporary in a "pmc"

Doesn't matter, The Denino Family is successful because the way we run it. IC and OOC, it shall stay how it is and what GreeD said stays.

RE: [Unofficial] The Denino Family - Greed^ - 08-18-2016

(08-18-2016, 01:19 PM)Immo Wrote:
(08-18-2016, 01:06 PM)Falc Wrote: Doesn't matter, The Denino Family is successful because the way we run it. IC and OOC, it shall stay how it is and what GreeD said stays.

I will watch it fall like your admin spot
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2_lTWXRjidBzhMbrhzkW...mI4r0TaEb7]
Lol who's gonna challenge us

RE: [Unofficial] The Denino Family - Doctor KuLa - 08-18-2016

(08-18-2016, 01:30 PM)Greed^ Wrote:
(08-18-2016, 01:06 PM)Falc Wrote: Doesn't matter, The Denino Family is successful because the way we run it. IC and OOC, it shall stay how it is and what GreeD said stays.

Lol who's gonna challenge us
Jesus

Wow, such originality with the demotion jokes.

I would respond to you with something however I won't stoop myself down to your level, have a nice day kiddo. Instead I'll kindly ask you to get your aids written posts off of our clan page please, we have a 0 shit tolerance here.

RE: [Unofficial] The Denino Family - Fro[Z]en - 08-18-2016

(08-18-2016, 02:00 PM)Falc Wrote:

Wow, such originality with the demotion jokes.

I would respond to you with something however I won't stoop myself down to your level, have a nice day kiddo. Instead I'll kindly ask you to get your aids written posts off of our clan page please, we have a 0 shit tolerance here.

"we have a 0 shit tolerance here."

Yet you're here! OHHHHH

Jk Falc Love you <3

Denino family be ruining the government up everytime... We scared Sad

RE: [Unofficial] The Denino Family - sebasti161 - 08-18-2016

goodbye m'lady, enjoy the shitty clan

(08-18-2016, 09:05 PM)sebasti161 Wrote: goodbye m'lady, enjoy the shitty clan

Get kicked.

Everyone calls us a shitty clan, but think of the stats..

We don't lose, our record speaks for itself.