Fearless Forums
[Unofficial] [Hiring] [Pas/Agg] Waite Enterprises - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: [Unofficial] [Hiring] [Pas/Agg] Waite Enterprises (/showthread.php?tid=69524)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: [Unofficial] [Hiring] [Pas/Agg] Waite Enterprises - Ghost - 06-28-2016

[Image: 5wWo0C3zD8C36rnrymBGkuYm9e1qt2X8c28juV0l...QJyku5bEIu]

We all died? You clearly can't see correctly. We never had everyone on the ship for a reason, do you really think we will cram everyone in one area? Unlike you we finish our battles as the rest of you died later. 

-Sarah Waite
Waite Enterprises COO

RE: [Unofficial] [Hiring] [Pas/Agg] Waite Enterprises - Ghost - 06-29-2016

[Image: 08KFFrw8ag55LCqdX-isJXBsZvES7or8DgAphL9-...Z-y-gV7KbT]
Announcement

We'd like to announce three new members into Waite Enterprises!
Our first new member is 'Madeleine Gerin Lajoie' (Sparx). He will be our new Chief Financial Officer and we know he will do a brilliant job!
Our second new member is 'De-Rello Da Cisas' (Icelandz). he has joined the Security Team as a recruit. We know he will do a great job!
Our third new member is 'Alvert Montano' (Hunter). He also joined the security team and we hope he will bring great success to Waite Enterprises!
Congratulations on your new roles!

-Sarah Waite
Waite Enterprises COO

RE: [Unofficial] [Hiring] [Pas/Agg] Waite Enterprises - Coffee - 07-04-2016

In character information.
Full name: Sam Cup
Nickname(s): Coffee
Full Address: 3345 Waterfront road
Background Story: Sam was born is Essex in England, so he was surrounded by chavs and orange people, Sam never really fitted in and was always bullied. Being bullied and the fact both his parents died in a car crash when he was 10 made him stronger on the inside. He made it through high school with a BETEC in engineering and an A in physics. He subjects were all he had and all he loved. Without friends or a social life he was always revise and grew extremely intelligent. Whilst he was still at school he read about a city called EvoCity in America, living with his grandparents he had never been on holiday, and he dreamed of moving there someday. At the age of 20 Sam saved up enough money for a one way ticket to EvoCity International Airport. He was sad he was leaving his grandparents behind but was excited for his future.
Role you are applying for: [b]Financial District[/b]
Do you have any previous experience in this role: I have experience working in a bank and have good maths skills
Why should we accept you: Because i am a very hard worker, perform well in a team and have the ability to work under pressure.
What can you provide to Waite Enterprises:
Anything other information: I can sometimes be annoying but once you get to know me we will get on fine.

Out of Character information:
Steam name: [FL:RP] Coffee
Steam Community Page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/coffee1
Hours: >520
Age (We won’t hold this against you ever and will not be noted in application reviewing): 14
Bans: 2
Blacklists: 16
Time zone: gmt+1
How active are you on the server? [1-10]: 9
How active are you on the forums?[1-10]: 9
Any other information: n/a

RE: [Unofficial] [Hiring] [Pas/Agg] Waite Enterprises - Zambie - 07-04-2016

(07-04-2016, 04:01 PM)Coffee Wrote: ~Application Snip~

Your application is under review, expect a response from us shortly.

Waite Enterprises CEO
William Waite

RE: [Unofficial] [Hiring] [Pas/Agg] Waite Enterprises - Ghost - 07-05-2016

(07-04-2016, 04:01 PM)Coffee Wrote: --application snip--

Congratulations, you have been accepted. Expect contact from us within the next couple of hours.

-Sarah Waite
Waite Enterprises COO

RE: [Unofficial] [Hiring] [Pas/Agg] Waite Enterprises - Ghost - 07-06-2016

Announcement

We'd like to announce three new members into Waite Enterprises!

Our first new member is 'Jack Shephard' (Castiel). He will be joining the security team and we know he will do a brilliant job!
Our second new member is 'Frank Pagliarelli (Brikaas). he has joined the Security Team as a soldier. We know he will do a great job!
Our third new member is 'Sam Lajoie' (Coffee). He will be joining the security team and we know he will do a fantasic job!
Congratulations on your new roles!

-Sarah Waite
Waite Enterprises COO

RE: [Unofficial] [Hiring] [Pas/Agg] Waite Enterprises - Ghost - 07-07-2016

Announcement

We'd like to welcome our new member to the clan. Sarah Lajoie (Santaliz) will be joining the security team, we know she will do a superb job!

Congratulations on gaining your new role!

RE: [Unofficial] [Hiring] [Pas/Agg] Waite Enterprises - Zambie - 07-08-2016

Announcement:

Ladies and gentlemen, today I announce the newest addition to our Security Team here at Waite Enterprises.

Steve Barzini (Defenseless mother) has been accepted into our security team! We wish him good luck.

Waite Enterprises CEO
William Waite

RE: [Unofficial] [Hiring] [Pas/Agg] Waite Enterprises - Brikaas - 07-08-2016

Brikaas left, I've got plans myself that should start soon. Thank you anyway.

RE: [Unofficial] [Hiring] [Pas/Agg] Waite Enterprises - already_fallen - 07-14-2016

In character information.
Full name:Sarah Fallen
Nickname(s):
Full Address:Backstreet 12
Background Story:
Sarah was born in 1995, raised by just her mother, who kept beating her with a dildo. Eventually Sarah decided to escape but was caught by the police. She explained to the police who decided to arrest the mother. Later on Sarah managed to join the police force, wich se enjoyed alot. A corrupt Sergeant demoted Sarah from hes duty in the beginning of 2016.
Role you are applying for:Security District
Do you have any previous experience in this role:Ive worked as an SRU in multiple occasions.
Why should we accept you:
What can you provide to Waite Enterprises:
Anything other information:

Out of Character information:
Steam name:Already_Fallen
Steam Community Page:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198105463189
Hours:710
Age (We won’t hold this against you ever and will not be noted in application reviewing): 15.
Bans:3
Blacklists:0
Time zone:GMT+3, finnish time.
How active are you on the server? [1-10]:7
How active are you on the forums?[1-10]:9
Any other information:Sometimes i use mic, and sometimes im afraid that i sound like a fu*king chicken so i dont speak.