Fearless Forums
[Pas] Park Industries - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: [Pas] Park Industries (/showthread.php?tid=68298)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: [Unofficial][Pas] Park Industries - Vimpto - 05-06-2016

Steam Name:[FL:RP]the best gamer ever

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:110116747

Recent Bans:2(in the last month)

Hours: 478

Date of birth:2/1/2002

RPP Count: 0 (unfortunately)

Current Adress: I don't want to answer that,its my private details.

Why i wanna join: Well, it seems like a fun clan and has many of my friends in it,i would really enjoy being apart of this clan because I've stopped joking around (unless its in OOC for a joke) and i like many of the members,all bans add unto 7(most from being more than a month ago) i am active on both the forums and the servers(as u may have seen me playing about 5-12hours a day) i also think i have put a lot of time and thought before putting my application down and have changed my attitude,i guess its unto you now to decide,ty

[FL:RP]the best gamer ever
British Donator

RE: [Unofficial][Pas] Park Industries - Hitman - 05-06-2016

(05-06-2016, 07:22 AM)cool12983 Wrote: -Snip-

Follow the application template fully if you wish to be considered.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

RE: [Unofficial][Pas] Park Industries - Xesus - 05-11-2016

Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP] BradleeDaHamsta 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:59573677

Hours: 556

Roleplay Points: 5

Bans: 3

Blacklists: 8

Time Zone: GMT
[*]
Microphone: Yes

In Character Information

Full Name: Amy Turner

Nicknames (if applicable): Nope

Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY): 10/15/1985

Ethnicity: English 

Current Street Address: Corleone Estate 

Driver's License Number: 6789

References: Legal Gun Seller , The S.R.U Force

Application Information

Tell us about Yourself: A smart person and I would think myself as a good builder. I love to role play and also have very good customer service when speaking to an individual. Furthermore , I have a good cv and a business partner I am looking to join park weaponry together with Lewis Hamster if that can not happen I will be happy on my own.

How did you hear about Park Industries?: I have seen many business's in Evo City and I have a few friends that belong to your services. 

Previous Employer(s): S.R.U Sergeant , United Sales Weaponry  Department 

Reasons for Departure from Previous Employer(s): I left the sru team because I felt I needed to move on and I had family. I left United Sales because it got closed down due to the owners health issues. 

How active are you in-game and on the forums? (1-10 each): 10 but might have the odd day off every month.

What makes you stand out from other applicants?:  I am a very active member of the community and I am not ever really busy. I also have some very talented skills that I have. 

Anything else we should know about you?: I once worked in the sru force for 10years and in a legal gun selling store.

[*]Certification:

[*]I, Amy Turner definitely certify that the above information is accurate to the best of my knowledge. I understand that lying and/or omitting answers will result in a denial of application.

RE: [Unofficial][Pas] Park Industries - Luna - 05-11-2016

Steam Name:  ArnyDaHamsta

Steam ID: 
STEAM_0:0:56400266

Hours: 431

Roleplay Points: 3

Bans: 0

Blacklists: 0

Time Zone: GMT
[*]
Microphone: Y

In Character Information

Full Name: Lewis 'Arny' Hamster

Nicknames (if applicable):

Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY): 12/7/1990

Ethnicity: English

Current Street Address: 12 EvoCity Main Road

[*]Driver's License Number: 6586

References: Worked as an S.R.U and resigned, was also a gun dealer back in the day, also worked at AM PM

[*]
Application Information

Tell us about Yourself: Well I like playing Fearless, try to play and follow the rules, not to get banned/blacklisted.    I am looking to join Park Industries with another applicant, Amy Turner.

How did you hear about Park Industries?: Mintblackbeard told me

Previous Employer(s): The S.R.U Seargent

Reasons for Departure from Previous Employer(s): It got boring after a while, and decided to resign from it.

How active are you in-game and on the forums? (1-10 each):  I'd say 9 and a half 

What makes you stand out from other applicants?: That we are all different and we all have different skills/talents.  I am also very active, usually not very busy.  

Anything else we should know about you?: Nope.

[*]Certification:

[*]I, ArnyDaHamsta certify that the above information is accurate to the best of my knowledge. I understand that lying and/or omitting answers will result in a denial of application.

RE: [Unofficial][Pas] Park Industries - Create - 05-11-2016

Dear Ms.Turner,

Thank you for your application submission. You are currently under review and will be contacted within the next few business days regarding your application status.

Sincerely,

[Image: 85db0747ad54c8c681b8945709420333.png]
Dylan Owens
Human Resources Representative

Dear Mr. Hamster,

Thank you for your application submission. You are currently under review and will be contacted within the next few business days regarding your application status.

Sincerely,
Dylan Owens

RE: [Unofficial][Pas] Park Industries - Panda - 05-11-2016

Steam Name:[FL:RP] Finn

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:63257200

Hours: 332

Roleplay Points:2

Bans:6

Blacklists:5 

Time Zone:GMT
[*]
Microphone:Yes

In Character Information

Full Name: Finn 'Enzo' Milosevic

Nicknames (if applicable): No.

Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY):18/05/1991 

Ethnicity:English 

Current Street Address: 134B Foreview Drive 

[*]Driver's License Number:4677

References: I used to be a S.R.U Unit and then I resigned for my family and got an Interest in Weaponary and made a Shooting Range

[*]
Application Information

Tell us about Yourself:Well I really like playing Fearless and try my hardest at Roleplay.  

How did you hear about Park Industries?:My friend, BradleeDaHamsta 

Previous Employer(s): S.R.U Unit

Reasons for Departure from Previous Employer(s):I felt like I needed to leave the S.R.U Team because i wanted to be safe and not get shot...again...

How active are you in-game and on the forums? (1-10 each): I am very Active on Fearless and the fourms, I usually go on Fearless every day aswell as the fourms 

What makes you stand out from other applicants?:I don't think my application would standout from other applications but I am very active on the community.

Anything else we should know about you?:Not Really.

[*]Certification:

[*]I, Finn_____________ certify that the above information is accurate to the best of my knowledge. I understand that lying and/or omitting answers will result in a denial of application.

[Image: kjJUITunMUpTyn4RcG2jCGvQgFCN-uJQkvZ3dh6c...HbP0Zb3c2_]

Dear Mr. Milosevic.

Sincerely,
Dylan Owens

RE: [Unofficial][Pas] Park Industries - Ratatoskrr - 05-11-2016

Steam Name: [FL:RP] aDuckOnQuack

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:70457151

Hours: 540 (and counting)

Roleplay Points:  4

Bans: 7

Blacklists: 11 (Most bans and blacklists were from like a year/few months back, thank you)

Time Zone: GMT (London)
[*]
Microphone: Y/N

In Character Information

Full Name:Carly Porter

Nicknames (if applicable): Some call me 'Duck'

Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY): 14/04/1998

Ethnicity: White, British.

Current Street Address: 82 Corleone Drift

[*]Driver's License Number: K1763427 - issued in California (CA) on 06/24/2015, expires 05/11/2019

References: Dylan Owens.

[*]
Application Information

Tell us about Yourself: Friendly and Helpful person, always willing to put the customer first. A hobby of mine is Kickboxing and Computer programming when im not out running or at the gym. I am also willing to work hard for any organisation which i work for.

How did you hear about Park Industries?: Through an old friend, hoping to reunite with him...

Previous Employer(s): Arcon, DupesCo, Kaos (but lets not talk about them)

Reasons for Departure from Previous Employer(s): Looking to branch out into something passive and a more respectful career path.

How active are you in-game and on the forums? (1-10 each):  9 - 9

What makes you stand out from other applicants?: My knowledge of weaponry may be the difference for me being accepted or rejected, My father served in the S.A.S so he has educated me on weaponry.

Anything else we should know about you?: Not really, im not that interesting.

[*]Certification:

[*]I, Carly Porter certify that the above information is accurate to the best of my knowledge. I understand that lying and/or omitting answers will result in a denial of application.

Thank you for reading my Park Industries Application.

RE: [Unofficial][Pas] Park Industries - Merle - 05-11-2016

Dear Ms. Porter

Kind Regards,
[Image: rW4oHod.png]
Michael Wells