Fearless Forums
[Pas] Park Industries - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: [Pas] Park Industries (/showthread.php?tid=68298)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: [Pas] Park Industries - Jonathon - 06-03-2016

Seen a few buildings that Hitman has made for this clan, good luck.

RE: [Pas] Park Industries - JoshZ - 06-08-2016

*A note arrives at parks front door*

Hello now this may come to a suprise for some of you however I will unfortuantley be leaving Park.

I've been in Park for a good month now and I was so excited to join. However the clan seems to be quite inactive.

But thank you for all the great experinces.

JoshZ

RE: [Pas] Park Industries - Random - 06-09-2016

**An E-Mail arrives at Park Industries**

Receiving data... Receiving data...

**The E-Mail opens and you start to read**

Greetings Park Industries,

We appreciate that you spent your time giving us Intel about Mr.Costello. We will do everything in our power to make sure he gets a nice career at The Syndicate. His style of aggressiveness may be an issue, but we will work around it and make him see fit within our organisation.

Regards,
The Syndicate

RE: [Pas] Park Industries - Insert - 06-25-2016

(06-25-2016, 07:03 PM)SelfCracker5 Wrote: -POOF-
[Image: aKkMcfz.png]

Dear Mr. Thompson,

Thank you for your application submission. You are currently under review and will be contacted within the next few business days regarding your application status.

Best of regards,

Lucas "Insert" Mainz
Human Resources Representative

RE: [Pas] Park Industries - Insert - 07-01-2016

Dear Park Industries Employees.

As I have mentioned to some of you, I will be away for a month to Rockford for a buisness trip unrelated to Park (Stock market presentation to be exact).

I wish for everyone to keep working strong and I wish only the best for our company during my leave.

This means that someone else will have to take care of the evaluation of Mr Thompson.

Best of regards,

Lucas "Insert" Mainz

RE: [Pas] Park Industries - Create - 07-01-2016

Dear Park Industries,

It has been a great pleasure working with the company and it is colleagues. I have loved every second being in the company and sorting each and individual application out whether good or bad. It has come to my attention that I am having to retire, and I am not in a position to run the HR Branch. I hereby declare that I will be leaving Park Industries today (7/1/2016). I have made this decision because I have to have time to relax and move on with my life (Leaving FL). I hope you can accept my decision and I hope the company has a great future in itself and the business. Thank you Mr. Ive for giving me this opportunity but now I must say my goodbyes. Once again, thank you Park Industries.

Regards,
Frederick Owens
Human Resources Supervisor

RE: [Pas] Park Industries - Ratatoskrr - 07-01-2016

(07-01-2016, 03:18 PM)Imagine Wrote: [Image: aKkMcfz.png]
Dear Park Industries,

It has been a great pleasure working with the company and it is colleagues. I have loved every second being in the company and sorting each and individual application out whether good or bad. It has come to my attention that I am having to retire, and I am not in a position to run the HR Branch. I hereby declare that I will be leaving Park Industries today (7/1/2016). I have made this decision because I have to have time to relax and move on with my life (Leaving FL). I hope you can accept my decision and I hope the company has a great future in itself and the business. Thank you Mr. Ive for giving me this opportunity but now I must say my goodbyes. Once again, thank you Park Industries.

Regards,
Frederick Owens
Human Resources Supervisor

bye

RE: [Pas] Park Industries - E.Kilby - 07-02-2016

Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [H-Log] ek123

Steam ID:

Hours: 310

Roleplay Points: 0

Bans: 5

Blacklists: 16

Time Zone: gmb
[*]
Microphone: Y

In Character Information

Full Name:Frank Golith

Nicknames (if applicable):

Date of Birth (12.12.1983):

Ethnicity:

Current Street Address: appartments

[*]Driver's License Number:NNW ECW

References:

Preferred Placement: Fearless Financial

[*]
Application Information

Tell us about Yourself: Funny.Very sensible and loves to do roleplay.Used to work in a pub and it was very well known.I will put myself in danger for others.

How did you hear about Park Industries?: My friend told me about it and I looked at it and I decided to join.

Previous Employer(s): none

Reasons for Departure from Previous Employer(s): none

How active are you in-game and on the forums? (1-10 each): 7 on foums and 10 on game

What makes you stand out from other applicants?:I will be a great part of the team and make a smile on everybodys faces in work. 

Anything else we should know about you?:not really

[*]Certification:

[*]I, Frank Golith_______________ certify that the above information is accurate to the best of my knowledge. I understand that lying and/or omitting answers will result in a denial of application.

RE: [Pas] Park Industries - TheMJ - 07-02-2016

[Image: OGLYWlc.png]

Dear Mr. Golith,

Thank you for your application submission. You are currently under review and will be contacted within the next few business days regarding your application status.

Kind regards,

[Image: j6nedAJ.png]

Luigi Rossi

RE: [Pas] Park Industries - Luna - 07-04-2016

A LETTER COMES INTO THE DOOR OF Park Industriesv

Hello I have decided to leave the clan and move on, I thank you for letting me join this awesome clan.

Goodbye