Fearless Forums
[Pas] Park Industries - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: [Pas] Park Industries (/showthread.php?tid=68298)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: [Unofficial][Pas] Park Industries - Joe Joe - 05-12-2016

Dear Park Industries Team,

This is just a quick note before the application. Yes I did fill out an application which was not denied or accepted but I decided to withdraw my application to get more things that could suit me more for the team and just to tie up some lose ends.

Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [BG] [FL:RP] Joe Joe Binks

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:110109118

Hours: 579

Roleplay Points: 6

Bans: 4

Blacklists: 0

Time Zone: GMT
[*]
Microphone: Yes

In Character Information

Full Name: Joseph Vantiago Deacon

Nicknames (if applicable): Joey

Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY): 27/09/1996

Ethnicity: White-Canadian

Current Street Address: 1 Pool Street Road,

[*]Driver's License Number: Joe Je

References: Carly Porter

[*]
Application Information

Tell us about Yourself: I am a very hard working man with knowledge of firearms their purpose and previous uses. I have worked along side professional arms dealers in the past and have the usage of weapons to know their feel, recoil, accuracy and more features of weaponry. I am also engaged to Carly Porter who's father knows a lot about guns and also trained me with knowledge and special techniques using them. I believe this gives me a massive advantage over many other people.

How did you hear about Park Industries?: From and Old Friend

Previous Employer(s): Arcon, Kaos, Dupes Co.

Reasons for Departure from Previous Employer(s): All of the Businesses closed down for a number of reasons which can be provided if needed.

How active are you in-game and on the forums? (1-10 each):

Forums - 8/10
In Game - 10/10

What makes you stand out from other applicants?: I believe I stand out from others as I have had extensive training in guns and how to use them in a responsible manor. This allows me to be more knowledgeable about guns.

Anything else we should know about you?: Due to my large amounts of money I am able to purchase a range of guns to test out. About it really.

[*]Certification:

[*]I, Joseph Vantiago Deacon certify that the above information is accurate to the best of my knowledge. I understand that lying and/or omitting answers will result in a denial of application.

Yours Sincerely,
Joseph Vantiago Deacon
[Image: EmpWFlu.png?1]

RE: [Unofficial][Pas] Park Industries - Create - 05-12-2016

[Image: kjJUITunMUpTyn4RcG2jCGvQgFCN-uJQkvZ3dh6c...HbP0Zb3c2_]

Dear Mr. Deacon,

Thank you for your application submission. You are currently under review and will be contacted within the next few business days regarding your application status.

Sincerely,
Dylan Owens
Human Resources Representative

RE: [Unofficial][Pas] Park Industries - Panda - 05-13-2016

I actually dont want to do it

RE: [Unofficial][Pas] Park Industries - Insert - 05-14-2016

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Insert 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:99509955

Hours: 545+

Roleplay Points: 2

Bans: 6

Blacklists: 30

Time Zone: GMT +1
[*]
Microphone: Y

In Character Information

Full Name: Lucas "Insert" Mainz

Nicknames (if applicable): Insert

Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY): 06-10-1997

Ethnicity: Swedish

Current Street Address: Back Street appartments #21, EvoCity

[*]Driver's License Number: 974637532

References: None

[*]
Application Information

Tell us about Yourself: I am a hard working person looking for a job. My Old jobs are, "Orion Corporation" and "Eventors". I have some basic experience with working in Offices and such. I am fair, but strict.

How did you hear about Park Industries?: Through One of your employees

Previous Employer(s): Orion Corporation

Reasons for Departure from Previous Employer(s): Company filled bancruptcy

How active are you in-game and on the forums? (1-10 each): 10

What makes you stand out from other applicants?: I am hard working, always strive for my goal and dont give up.

Anything else we should know about you?:

[*]Certification:

[*]I, [Image: NsEzTL1t.png]certify that the above information is accurate to the best of my knowledge. I understand that lying and/or omitting answers will result in a denial of application.

RE: [Unofficial][Pas] Park Industries - Create - 05-14-2016

[Image: kjJUITunMUpTyn4RcG2jCGvQgFCN-uJQkvZ3dh6c...HbP0Zb3c2_]

Dear Mr. Mainz,

Thank you for your application submission. You are currently under review and will be contacted within the next few business days regarding your application status.

Sincerely,
Frederick 'Imagine' Owens
Human Resources Supervisor

RE: [Unofficial][Pas] Park Industries - Xesus - 05-14-2016

*A LETTER GOES THROUGH THE DOOR OF PARK INDUSTRIES*

Dear Park Industries ,

Hello I am Miss Turner and I am writing to apoligise for my uneeded behavior after my denial. I am well aware that I am no longer allowed to apply which I am a little upset about.
I fully apoligise to Mr Ive and any other members I disappointed. I still like park industries and I have every bit of faith with it. I was just a little misunderstood for my denial but now it has come clear to me 
and I am apoligizing. I have also been called names in ts by Mr Ive And NightHawk which I really agree with I am a 3year old little vagina and I am so pissed of what I have done to my oppurtunities of getting into park.
Once again I'm so pissed I am nolonger to apply for the compony and I hope I may be reconsiderd and even if I get dennied again I will move on. Sorry about the chat between us Mr Ive I misunderstood when you said false personal issues
and I am sorry for any rudeness. I trully have all faith with your company and hope I could be reconsiderd.

Thank you for your time.
From Amy Turner :/

[Image: imgres.jpg]

RE: [Unofficial][Pas] Park Industries - Hitman - 05-14-2016

(05-14-2016, 08:00 PM)Bradlee Wrote: -snip-
Dear Ms. Turner,

While myself and all of those affected by your inconsiderate comments and hateful speech appreciate the apology, we still do not wish to consider such a volatile personality. We believe that based on the way you have carried yourself when speaking to myself and our Human Resources Supervisor proves that you are not the kind of candidate we are looking for.  
At Park Industries we want passionate, driven individuals that can maintain a professional demeanor. Based on the messages exchanged it is evident that you are neither dedicated to obtaining a position in this company nor are you capable of maintaining a professional demeanor.

Sincerely,
[Image: 6HSRnjZi0TAZsS-mVGaw1TTlGqDjmqnCICoBR2a9...AvlgI-p-Og]
Jonathan Ive
Chief Operations Officer

RE: [Unofficial][Pas] Park Industries - Insert - 05-15-2016

**A small note can be spotted, on the billboard in the Park Industries Human Resource Office lunch room**

RE: [Unofficial][Pas] Park Industries - TheMJ - 05-15-2016

[Image: bxsgD2n.jpg]

**A email is sent to Park Industries. It reads the following**

To whom it may concern,

Good day, not long ago I made an application towards a vacancy at Park Industries, and was sadly denied. I was told, however, I could re-apply in 2 weeks time. It has been well over 2 weeks from then and I have updated my application, and it can be found in the attachment below. I thank you in advance for taking the time to read my application.

Sincerely,

[Image: h1qf32M.png]

Luigi Rossi

Spoiler :

Steam Name: [FL:RP] TheMJ

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:61205682

Hours: 1380

Roleplay Points: 37

Bans: 2

Blacklists: 3

Time Zone: BST

Microphone: Y/N

In Character Information

Full Name: Luigi Rossi

Nicknames (if applicable): Lou

Date of Birth: 04/11/1987

Ethnicity: British

Current Street Address: Apartment 2H, V2D District, EvoCity

Driver's License Number: 067 345 167

References: [FL:RP] Kippsee, [FL:RP] Cox

Application Information

Tell us about Yourself: 
Luigi Rossi was born in London, UK, the older of two sons (himself and brother Jamie) of Linsey Michael and Mauro Rossi, both teachers. Luigi's mother was of Swedish descent, and his father had Italian and English ancestry. He has described his family as "conservative, Midwestern, Methodist". He went to Brasildon Elementary School and High School, then served as a Security Guard for Birmingham Security Services. He later graduated from the University of Oxford with a WHT Qualification, also, one in Law. After graduation, he took a semester of graduate courses in sociology at Oxford University. He then moved to the lovely city of Evo after dropping the Birmingham Security Service after Years Of Awards. During his time in Evo he has participated in a clan called 'White Forest Technologies.' He worked as a Secretary, however, wanted proceed forward within the industry. However, this could not be in place due to its unexpected closure. He then found Arcon, which progressed him in a career as a security officer, then left due to the unnoticed in activeness This has left Luigi roaming the streets looking for employment.

How did you hear about Park Industries?: Advertisements within EvoCity. Also recent chat about it when I meet up with friends.

Previous Employer(s): White Forest, Slyfox, Kingsman, Vortec Logistics and Arcon Corporation

Reasons for Departure from Previous Employer(s): White Forest, Kingsman and Vortec all closed. While Slyfox and Arcon went inactive and I did not see me progressing there.

How active are you in-game and on the forums? (1-10 each): IG - 8 ~ Forums - 10

What makes you stand out from other applicants?: With the skills from other clans, I believe I can give Park Industries the best of the best from an applicant. I have great team building skills and I can change a negative situation to a positive, which is crucial in such industries. I am a reliable and trustworthy person that you can entrust with anything. I do what I am told to do without hesitation. All these traits, I believe, make me stand out from other applicants.

Anything else we should know about you?: If you have any questions feel free to ask, and that I am grateful for taking your time to read my application.

[*]Certification:

[*]I,  Luigi Rossi  certify that the above information is accurate to the best of my knowledge. I understand that lying and/or omitting answers will result in a denial of application.

RE: [Unofficial][Pas] Park Industries - Create - 05-15-2016

Dear Mr. Rossi,

Thank you for your application submission. You are currently under review and will be contacted within the next few business days regarding your application status.

Sincerely,
Frederick 'Imagine' Owens
Human Resources Supervisor