Fearless Forums
FUMUKU International - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: FUMUKU International (/showthread.php?tid=6355)

RE: FUMUKU International - Eisenhorn - 09-10-2013

Take note Alejandro, expect the review process of your application to begin within 72 hours, we apologise for any delay or inconvenience you have suffered, and appreciate your patience in this matter.

Spoiler: FUMUKU International Tactical Field Unit, Class 4 uniform and equipment.
FUMUKU International Tactical Field Unit, Class 4 uniform and equipment.
Document approval I.D 3514 A/OJA

Standard class 4 TFU uniform, consists of the following:
1xChemical and Flame resistant set of overalls.
1xClass IIIa bullet resistant vest, with Class III rifle plates.
1xS10 respirator.
1xPair of Steel toed combat boots.
1xGerber multi tool.
1xMK7 Kevlar Helmet.
1xFlame resistant balaclava.
1xFlame resistant set of undergarments.
1xDrop leg pistol holster-right handed.
1xShoulder mounted sheath for bayonet.
1xSet of three pistol magazine carriers-left sided.
1xSet of under overall kneepads.
1xBackmounted digital radio-voice activated option
1xThroatbone microphone connected to radio.
1xHip mounted medical kit.

Listed above is the standard equipment, used by the Class 4 TFU agents. Of note, the radio used is a multi function electronic communications device, utilising the TETRA 4 encryption band, containing the option for voice active communication, to enable hands free communication with external agencies, said radio can access all civilian methods of communications, including telephone and email, access to these features are enabled by saying ''Voice active mode'' and stating what you need, e.g ''Voice active mode, contact Police force, local, phone, call'', the following will call the local police agency, on a standard landline. All radios are equipped with a GPS transmitter, and an emergency distress beacon, activated by pressing a button next to the aerial, see big orange button. Rifles and accessories, will be listed beneath in a separate list, as they are not subject to the uniform requirements and individual equipment may be tailored to the operational requirements.

Typical equipment required for security operations is listed beneath:
1xSet of emergency first aid supplies.
1xLong weapon, Galil, AK47, and other suitable substitutes are acceptable.
2xBoxes of ammunition, usually of 7.62×39, or 5.56×45, or another necessary calibre.
1xBreaching tool, can be either a shotgun or other appropriate device for dynamic entry.
1xVehicle, for either pursuit, patrol, or covert observation, vehicles to be changed as necessary.
1xSurveillance device, for reconnaissance, evidence collection, or otherwise maintaining security.
1xSuspect restraint device, for restraining suspects in the course of our duties.
Other equipment is available for operational use, as and when required, and/or signed for by the appropriate authorising officer.

Of note to all FUMUKU International personnel, when restraining potentially hostile persons, ensure they are restrained in a secure location, inside the property being searched.
The following are not considered by myself to be secure; outside a property, your car, the road, the lake, alternative dimensions, unrestrained access to the property, anywhere the suspects cannot be seen.

Thought for the day; ''We all wear the twin masks of emotion,
Happy or sad, haunted or hunted,
You choose the mask, you choose the risk.
You choose your own poison."

Yours faithfully Director of FUMUKU Legal Services; Z.Massani, I.D 3514 A/OJA

RE: FUMUKU International - Eisenhorn - 09-12-2013

(08-14-2013, 08:42 AM)BlackDog Wrote: Application Review: Completed "Will there ever be a day where i finish this thing ON TIME?!"

I highly doubt it.

Application review process will commence in 24hours from this notice.

Active FUMUKU Int, members of at least class D, are welcome to post their reviews of applicants on the time specified.

Application Review Status: The review process will end in 3 days from commencement, all members who have yet to voice their opinions are advised to do so soon.

Upon the ending of this cycle, it will be an extra 24hrs before a final decision is made.

Yours faithfully Director of FUMUKU Legal services, Z.Massani I.D 3514

Spoiler: Alejandros' application
Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Alejandro

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:40340344

Your Age: 14

Hours on server: 1180

RP Events you have been in: about 10+

RP Point Amount: 22

Ban History on Fearless RP: 4

In Character Information:

Division you are applying for: Manufacturing Technician

Full Name: Marshall J. Nakamura

All Nicknames: None

Date of Application: 8/9-14

Date of birth: 5/4-1988

Place of Birth: Hospital of Hiroshima

Telephone Number: 77-78-31-68

Mobile: 45-54-33-47

Driver's License Number: 13546

Current Residence (Complete in Full)

Address: Evo-Boulevard 67

Zip code: FN65

Suburb / City EvoCity

Previous Residence (Complete in Full)

Address: EvoRoad 44

Suburb / City EvoCity

Why are you applying? Because I feel like you are a good clan and I could bring a lot of good things to the clan.

What is your background in the field you are applying for?
I have been a Technician for about 4 years now. I know a lot about machinery and electronics.
Why should we pick you for FUMUKU?
Because I work hard, I am always loyal, and I love what I do.
What will you offer FUMUKU?
Loyalty, hard work and a positive attitude.
Character Bio:
My name is Marshall J. Nakamura, I come from Hiroshima, Japan, but moved to EvoCity when I was 4. I was raised alone by my dad, who worked hard for me to stay in school, I have been working for a lot of different Technical companies, but I decided that FUMUKU is the place for me. If there is anything else you need to know, Give me a call.

RE: FUMUKU International - BlackDog - 09-12-2013

Application Review In Process:

Any FUMUKU personal who wish to have a say in the application process may now use the below template to voice their opinions.

Please review all applicants that are in the current review cycle:

Current Applicants, read carefully through their application and make your review based on the template at the bottom of the post

[FL:RP] Alejandro

Spoiler :

Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Alejandro

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:40340344

Your Age: 14

Hours on server: 1180

RP Events you have been in: about 10+

RP Point Amount: 22

Ban History on Fearless RP: 4

In Character Information:

Division you are applying for: Manufacturing Technician

Full Name: Marshall J. Nakamura

All Nicknames: None

Date of Application: 8/9-14

Date of birth: 5/4-1988

Place of Birth: Hospital of Hiroshima

Telephone Number: 77-78-31-68

Mobile: 45-54-33-47

Driver's License Number: 13546

Current Residence (Complete in Full)

Address: Evo-Boulevard 67

Suburb / City EvoCity

Previous Residence (Complete in Full)

Address: EvoRoad 44

Suburb / City EvoCity

Why are you applying? Because I feel like you are a good clan and I could bring a lot of good things to the clan.

What is your background in the field you are applying for?
I have been a Technician for about 4 years now. I know a lot about machinery and electronics.
Why should we pick you for FUMUKU?
Because I work hard, I am always loyal, and I love what I do.
What will you offer FUMUKU?
Loyalty, hard work and a positive attitude.
Character Bio:
My name is Marshall J. Nakamura, I come from Hiroshima, Japan, but moved to EvoCity when I was 4. I was raised alone by my dad, who worked hard for me to stay in school, I have been working for a lot of different Technical companies, but I decided that FUMUKU is the place for me. If there is anything else you need to know, Give me a call.

Once a good majority of members have voiced their opinions on all the applicants or a set amount of time has passed, a final decision will be made.

Applicant Review Template:

Please use the below template for each applicant, simply copy paste it as many times as needed and fill it out fully.

Applicant Name:

Events and situations you have seen/been with the applicant in:

List any and all rule infractions you have personaly seen the applicant commit, this can include previous Ban Requests you were involved in and infractions that were never reported:

List any and all positive attributes you can and list examples:

List any and all negative attributes you can and list examples:

Personal Opinion:

Overall evaluation:

Recomendations:

RE: FUMUKU International - Moisty - 09-13-2013

Applicant Review:

Spoiler :
Applicant Name:

Events and situations you have seen/been with the applicant in:
None.

List any and all rule infractions you have personally seen the applicant commit, this can include previous Ban Requests you were involved in and infractions that were never reported:
None.

• Seems to have a good reputation within FL.
  • Over 1000 hours.
  • Some more Technicians will be nice.
  • Lots of RP points.

• 4 bans. However nothing too bad and all are quite old.

Overall evaluation:
Applicant is definitely an experienced player which is proven by his hours, points and small ban history. I believe he will be a beneficial addition to the team.

Recommendations:
Trial Approval.

DreamzDaily™

Spoiler :
Applicant Name:
DreamzDaily™

Events and situations you have seen/been with the applicant in: None.

List any and all rule infractions you have personally seen the applicant commit, this can include previous Ban Requests you were involved in and infractions that were never reported: None.

• None.

• Has not completed all fields of his application.
  • He has put no effort at all into his application.
  • Low hours.
  • No RP experience.

Overall evaluation:
Just no.

Recommendations: Decline

Hyde

Spoiler :
Applicant Name:
Hyde

Events and situations you have seen/been with the applicant in: None.

List any and all rule infractions you have personally seen the applicant commit, this can include previous Ban Requests you were involved in and infractions that were never reported: None.

• Good amount of hours.
  • Good amount of RP points. Has participated in many RP events.
  • Fairly detailed application.

• High ban record.

Overall evaluation:
Applicant seems to be experienced. His ban record isn't too great but he has seemed to keep a clean record this year. I believe Hyde is worthy to join the team.

Recommendations: Trial Approval

RE: FUMUKU International - D0ctor - 09-13-2013

Applicant Name: [FL:RP] Alejandro

Events and situations you have seen/been with the applicant in: None, though I have seen him in and around the servers and forums.

List any and all rule infractions you have personaly seen the applicant commit, this can include previous Ban Requests you were involved in and infractions that were never reported: None.

Large amount of experience.

We are currently low on technicians, more are welcomed!

Well respected player.

Many RP points.

4 bans.

May struggle to switch to the disciplined nature of FUMUKU after so long playing.

Struggled to write more than 2 to 3 lines on each question, applicant may need to visit Z.Massani's torture sorry spelling class.

Personal Opinion: None

Overall evaluation: well rounded and respected individual.

Recomendations: acceptance.

RE: FUMUKU International - Eisenhorn - 09-15-2013

Applicant Name: Alejandro

Events and situations you have seen/been with the applicant in: None

List any and all rule infractions you have personaly seen the applicant commit, this can include previous Ban Requests you were involved in and infractions that were never reported: None

List any and all positive attributes you can and list examples: Good hours, good number of rp points, good reputation in the community, didn't post an omg im ex special forces application and have thousands of medals. We do need more technicians too.

Didn't write as detailed an application as i'd like, but that can be overlooked due to his reputation in the community.

Personal Opinion: Respected member of the community, isn't a total tool, his application didn't make me want to commit genocide, so it's always a plus.

Overall evaluation: ACCEPT

Recomendations: ACCEPT

Yours faithfully, Director of FUMUKU Legal services, Z.Massani I.D 3514

RE: FUMUKU International - Eisenhorn - 09-18-2013

Letter from the office of the Judge Advocate, Z.Massani

Subject: Breach of Contract terms.
Addresse: Julian Viegins
FID: 3219
Terms Breached: S:1 (3)

To Mr Viegins, I am writing to you to inform you that you have been found to be in breach of your contractual obligations, failure to have read the contractual terms is not an acceptable excuse, there is no defence in ignorance of said terms, as an employee of ours, your application is taken as you having agreed to the terms.
The specific terms are printed here for your convenience. ''3) You may not work for any agency or company as well as FUMUKU International if found to have falsified any evidence, form or document, your employment will be terminated immediately.''

I am presenting to you the opportunity to present your side of the argument, which my office will consider before reaching a judgement as to the continuation of your employment. Your actions as of those minute are considered grossly negligent, and wholly in contrast to the terms and conditions you have agreed to.

You have 24 hrs from the posting of this letter, which under the postal rule will be taken as to have been communicated to you.

Yours faithfully Director of FUMUKU Legal Services, Office of the Judge Advocate, I.D 3514, Z.Massani

RE: FUMUKU International - Syntex - 09-19-2013

Good morning with Evo News,
Bringing you the latest stories before anyone else!

Good morning, my name is Lorenz Cabrito and I'm Jane Hedges,

A man described as Luis V Gutierrez, was found deceased in an alley way this morning with gunshot wounds to the head and chest, he has been known quite well for being apart of an organization who call themselves ' FUMUKU ' A popular organization involved with drugs, weapons, trafficking. It is unknown that this was a case of gang warfare or a provoked attack on the organization. Police are still investigating, more on that story later.

RE: FUMUKU International - Toxic - 09-19-2013

(09-19-2013, 03:00 AM)Scene Wrote: Good morning with Evo News,
Bringing you the latest stories before anyone else!

Good morning, my name is Lorenz Cabrito and I'm Jane Hedges,

A man described as Luis V Gutierrez, was found deceased in an alley way this morning with gunshot wounds to the head and chest, he has been known quite well for being apart of an organization who call themselves ' FUMUKU ' A popular organization involved with drugs, weapons, and trafficking. It is unknown that this was a case of gang warfare or a provoked attack on the organization. Police are still investigating, more on that story later.

The news broadcast is disregarded as popular myth due to reason that FUMUKU International is unaffiliated with the following:

Illegal Narcotic Trafficking
Illegal Weapon Trafficking

FUMUKU International is not within the range of affiliation to a 'criminal gang'
Class D security officers are not noteworthy or hold any commendations and are to follow strict communication disciplines outside of their normal on-duty chain of command; This extends to the press, the general public, Oprah Winfrey, Piers Morgan, this list is not exhaustive.
An individual by the name of Luis V Gutierrez has no record of employment or otherwise within the jurisdiction of FUMUKU International.
It is possible that the press has accidentally mistaken the name of a small outlet of criminals who have taken themselves up as 'FUMUKU' in order to seek attention, and is not, in any way, shape, or form, related to the conglomerate.

RE: FUMUKU International - Eisenhorn - 09-19-2013

Just to say congratulations to FUMUKU int, for having the most views of any topic ever, we passed the milestone for 100,000 views earlier today.

The beer is on BlackDog so everyone get your party hats on!