Fearless Forums
FUMUKU International - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: FUMUKU International (/showthread.php?tid=6355)

RE: FUMUKU International - BlackDog - 10-26-2011

Welcome aboard[FL:RP] Elder; elder189: STEAM_0:0:9847307

Your employment status has been updated
You are now a FUMUKU Medical Officer: Class B

Security Clearance: B

F.I.D: MD: 7813

A Promotion may be in the near future if you do well, follow orders given by those higher up the chain of command and stick to specific FUMUKU Radio Frequencys for orders or updates on operations

Theft of office supplies will also not be tolerated.

RE: FUMUKU International - Knazzbollen - 10-26-2011

elder189, congratz first medic working for FUMUKU

RE: FUMUKU International - Knazzbollen - 10-26-2011

This post will serve as my resign post. Reason of resigning is the huge number of american members that are online at times that im sleeping, i cant be apart of a clan thats offline when im not, its a great clan but sorry its nothing for me, only person online was Dubwub, hope that you advace in the ranks someday in the future

Aww, sucks to see you go Knazz, though i do understand why your leaveing.

Ive been in a few groups where the timezones are all over the place
Feel free to reapply anytime you wish if our non US member count starts to rise up, wed welcome you back

Welcome aboard Blue Destroyer: STEAM_0:1:41681646

Your employment status has been updated
You are now a FUMUKU Security Officer: Class D

Security Clearance: D

F.I.D: SD: 5489

A Promotion may be in the near future if you do well, follow orders given by those higher up the chain of command and stick to specific FUMUKU Radio Frequencys for orders or updates on operations

If we catch you doing something stupid, you will be out on the streets faster than you can say "what"

Theft of office supplies will also not be tolerated.

Addon: Congragulations to Dubwub on his promotion to Security Officer: Class C

RE: FUMUKU International - W5 - 10-27-2011

Steam Name: FreeGamerz 2
RP Name: Mr. Jake Gamer
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:33308146
Hours on server: 107 Hours

Reason for applying:[u] The Reason I am applying Is becasue I like the sound of security! This is why my favorate job is the security gaurd, I am freqently protecting the president to make sure he I safe. Another reason is because If some minges were RDMing this seems like the place were you can come and sort them out!
Futhermore least something new is goin to happen know!

RP Events you have been in:
Unfortuently I have not been in any Of events.

Hours played: I have currently played for 107 hours, So What I am trying to say is that I am used to the server and I defently Know what is going on, Sometimes whats goin to happen.

Character Bio: My charater Is an Ex celebrity Security Guard, But then got evacuated to evocity for some work there. But things dident turn out they way he wanted them too, Instead he hooked uo with a job working with individuals instead of celebs as a security guard!

RE: FUMUKU International - MysticalEric - 10-27-2011

Steam Name: MysticalEric
RP Name: Kyle Salmon
Steam ID:
Hours on server: 84
Reason for applying: i want some more structured rp and i would like to be part of a functioning community, i am sick of being a lone wolf on the server

Previous Group History: Cadillac records, i was a buisness man

Ban History: once for under 24 hours, for metagaming

RP Point Amount: 1 i think, I cant find out the exact amount but that is what i remember. the rp i do is mainly one on one, and admins rarely have time for my small scale experiments

RP Events you have been in: various raids by the tlh as a negotiator, a courthouse rp at one point and a mad scientest rp as an igor

Witnesses to said events: faustie knows i at least try a non violent approach to raids, pech was at the court hous, no admins were at the mad scientest thing

Division your applying for:
the agri research devision

Character Bio:
a 55 y/o particle physicist who came from being a proffesor in a english university to working in the field in evo city, taking part in several different forms of research and even being part of the national space-program

RE: FUMUKU International - Knazzbollen - 10-28-2011

(10-27-2011, 06:19 AM)FreeGamerz 2 Wrote: Steam Name: FreeGamerz 2
RP Name: Mr. Jake Gamer
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:33308146
Hours on server: 107 Hours

Reason for applying:[u] The Reason I am applying Is becasue I like the sound of security! This is why my favorate job is the security gaurd, I am freqently protecting the president to make sure he I safe. Another reason is because If some minges were RDMing this seems like the place were you can come and sort them out!
Futhermore least something new is goin to happen know!

RP Events you have been in:
Unfortuently I have not been in any Of events.

Hours played: I have currently played for 107 hours, So What I am trying to say is that I am used to the server and I defently Know what is going on, Sometimes whats goin to happen.

Character Bio: My charater Is an Ex celebrity Security Guard, But then got evacuated to evocity for some work there. But things dident turn out they way he wanted them too, Instead he hooked uo with a job working with individuals instead of celebs as a security guard!

You forgot to fill in what division you want to apply for, but still since its almost clear it would be perfect if you filled that in

RE: FUMUKU International - Knazzbollen - 10-28-2011

Baby, im back for black

RE: FUMUKU International - Toxic - 10-28-2011

Steam Name: Toxic

RP Name: Jericho McAndrews

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:25930701

Hours on server: 60 hours

Reason for applying: Looking for organization, tired of freelancing. I enjoy cooperation and the occasional clan war.

Previous Group History: None.

Ban History: 2 bans - random tranq(misunderstanding) and NLR(day ban, admin was jumping to conclusions when i drove by my place of death)

RP Point Amount: Zero.

RP Events you have been in: Earthquake RP doomsday RP Vault RP

Witnesses to said events: [FL] Faustie, [FL:RP] Temar

Division your applying for: FUMUKU intl. Medical Division

Character Bio: Jericho McAndrews is Red Cross certified First Aid/CPR/First Responder/EMT/EMS. Has a PhD in internal medicine. Looking to put his efforts toward a greater cause than that of a single individual.