Fearless Forums
FUMUKU International - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: FUMUKU International (/showthread.php?tid=6355)

RE: FUMUKU International - Fultz - 10-17-2011

(10-17-2011, 04:38 AM)BlackDog Wrote:
(10-17-2011, 02:42 AM)Fultzy Wrote: When there are no admins on you make a base with doctors, gun dealers, security guards, and what ever role playing jobs and sit there with aks, m4s and what ever guns you feel needed to be those jobs.
2. You must play like your job name, for example when you are chef, don't go around raiding.
this is what you do all the time. its pathetic to even consider yourself a clan. if you want to be an industry thats ok. but you only actually rp when admins are on.

Keep your badmouthing out of my topic unless you have anything to back up the claim and know the whole story on whats going on.

As for your 2nd point: FUMUKU has yet to raid a single person, infact its quite the opposite, as people seem to like to attack us, whether it be our research facilitys, manufactureing areas, or our offices.
We are forced to defend ourselves in these cases, usualy from random police raids or rebels trying to be tough, the odd exploiter or minge.

Try actualy interacting with our members during a large scale operation or even small scale before making such ill informed comments.

1. how is that bad mouthing?
2. being raided or not that doesnt mean you can have chefs, doctors, etc. and sit around based with weapons.
3. i have tried to come up to the clan and "interact" but i either have got shot or have been to leave or be faced with death(by chefs, doctors, etc.)
4. this one time one of your members killed me/ my friend for driving toward one of your bases at the UM and then picklocked his car and took it in your base without giving it back without pay.
if your really want me to start video taping this and or taking pictures i will. i just this clan to do a little better actually being a clan or actually role play those jobs you are taking up.

(10-17-2011, 05:53 AM)7dast Wrote: Fultzy the first thing you said sounds like "Basing".

yes dast. thats what they do. they then make a base at places being doctors chefs gun dealers black market and security guards (all with handling weaponry.

RE: FUMUKU International - SilentGamer - 10-17-2011

I don't really understand clans... I've never really seen them in action. I've never seen any buildings claimed by FUMUKU either.

RE: FUMUKU International - BlackDog - 10-17-2011

(10-17-2011, 07:43 PM)SilentGamer Wrote: I don't really understand clans... I've never really seen them in action. I've never seen any buildings claimed by FUMUKU either.

Could be a timezone issue, 75% ish of members are from the US, but if you are online when we are, look for a large FUMUKU Sign on the side of a building, or inside the offices, easiest way to locate us.

RE: FUMUKU International - SilentGamer - 10-17-2011

(10-17-2011, 07:54 PM)BlackDog Wrote:
(10-17-2011, 07:43 PM)SilentGamer Wrote: I don't really understand clans... I've never really seen them in action. I've never seen any buildings claimed by FUMUKU either.

Could be a timezone issue, 75% ish of members are from the US, but if you are online when we are, look for a large FUMUKU Sign on the side of a building, or inside the offices, easiest way to locate us.

I thought the majority of users were Scandinavian.

RE: FUMUKU International - BlackDog - 10-17-2011

(10-17-2011, 08:21 PM)SilentGamer Wrote:
(10-17-2011, 07:54 PM)BlackDog Wrote:

I thought the majority of users were Scandinavian.

75% of FUMUKU members are from the US, not sure about FL as a whole.

I myself am from Canada

RE: FUMUKU International - BlackDog - 10-18-2011

Welcome aboard [FL:RP] Ianiks: STEAM_0:0:24834331

Your employment status has been updated
You are now a FUMUKU Security Officer: Class D

Security Clearance: D

F.I.D: SD: 4832

A Promotion may be in the near future if you do well, follow orders given by those higher up the chain of command and stick to specific FUMUKU Radio Frequencys for orders or updates on operations

If we catch you doing something stupid, you will be out on the streets faster than you can say "what"

Theft of office supplies will also not be tolerated.

RE: FUMUKU International - Knazzbollen - 10-18-2011

Is there any way that i can join this clan?? send a PM/E-mail if im not online for questions

RE: FUMUKU International - BlackDog - 10-18-2011

(10-18-2011, 05:41 AM)Knazzbollen Wrote: Is there any way that i can join this clan?? send a PM/E-mail if im not online for questions

Apply using this application form:

Steam Name:
RP Name:
Steam ID:
Hours on server:
Reason for applying:

RP Events you have been in:

Witnesses to said events:

Division your applying for:

Character Bio:

RE: FUMUKU International - Knazzbollen - 10-18-2011

Steam Name: Nazzors (nick: KnAzZzb0lLeN^)

RP Name: Matthey Dawn

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:38118049

Hours on server: 65-70

Reason for applying: Looking for a serius clan, i like your chain of command system, hard to find these days

RP Events you have been in:
2 virus RP

Witnesses to said events: dermy, shogun, and a admin, he set all above ground on fire on a virus RP
One of the virus RP was yesterday, with dermy,shogun and a scientist called william(in-game name)

Division your applying for: Security Officer Class D/C for now, hope that i will advance in the future

RP Character Bio: Matthey Dawn came to Evocity 3 years ago, he is a ex military private, lost his best friend in combat and dropped out. He couldnt stay in Gothenburg , so he moved to Evocity, and after 2 years he finally started a seucrity company witch was guarding shops,VIPS, locations and also surveillance on high priority targets, he got new friends and a new life, but the scars from Operation Desert Shield still lives on inside his head

RE: FUMUKU International - BlueDestroyer - 10-20-2011

Steam Name: Blue Destroyer
RP Name: Austin Taylor
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:41681646
Hours on server: 20 hours
Reason for applying: I have friends in the organization and would like
to experience this for myself. I have heard great things about this clan
and so i would like to be apart of it.

RP Events you have been in: none

Witnesses to said events: none

Division your applying for: Security Class: D

Character Bio: I am short, sly, faithful, trustworthy and also reasonable.
I work well with others and have no problem following and in some cases leading when it is necessary.