Fearless Forums
FUMUKU International - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: FUMUKU International (/showthread.php?tid=6355)

RE: [Pas/Agr] FUMUKU International - Dubwub - 04-26-2012

Though we've done all that over and over for months, also we don't have enough people on.

RE: [Pas/Agr] FUMUKU International - Toxic - 04-26-2012

(04-26-2012, 06:21 PM)Dubwub Wrote: Though we've done all that over and over for months, also we don't have enough people on.

So now we're all about nightclubs?
If not enough people are on, we do something I like to call 'cleaning house'
pretty much removing inactives that have decided that other servers/games are better.

RE: [Pas/Agr] FUMUKU International - Dubwub - 04-29-2012

(04-26-2012, 09:57 PM)Toxic Wrote:
(04-26-2012, 06:21 PM)Dubwub Wrote: Though we've done all that over and over for months, also we don't have enough people on.

So now we're all about nightclubs?
If not enough people are on, we do something I like to call 'cleaning house'
pretty much removing inactives that have decided that other servers/games are better.

I never said that did i? Clearly no one is really interested anymore. So yeah we could remove all inactives but whats the point? No one will replace them.

RE: [Pas/Agr] FUMUKU International - BenyBlancoBrnx - 04-30-2012

I am not yet on the roster list people are mistaking Beny Blanco for a fraud. And if i may state my opinion I personally believe the clan can do both night clubs and security jobs, just needs to actually happen.

RE: [Pas/Agr] FUMUKU International - HellShell - 05-02-2012

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Hellshell
RP Name: Eric 'hell' Adams
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42365063
Hours on server: 200
Reason for applying: I took a look at this clan, and when i saw it I immediatly thought in myself: i have to join this amazing clan

RP Events you have been in: None of FUMUKU. But i've bin at fishing events, dont really know in what more

Witnesses to said events: Sakux know's about it, if i'm right

Division your applying for: I'm applying for the Security Devision. Its because i want to secure this clan with everything i've got.

RP Character Bio: I'm on the computer ALLOT and most of the time i'm on FL. I'm a nice guy to RP with.

RE: [Pas/Agr] FUMUKU International - Dubwub - 05-02-2012

(05-02-2012, 10:32 AM)hellshell Wrote: Steam Name: [FL:RP] Hellshell
Reason for applying: I took a look at this clan, and when i saw it I immediatly thought in myself: i have to join this amazing clan

RP Events you have been in: None of FUMUKU. But i've bin at fishing events, dont really know in what more

Also,

Division your applying for: I'm applying for the Security Devision. Its because i want to secure this clan with everything i've got.

RP Character Bio: I'm on the computer ALLOT and most of the time i'm on FL. I'm a nice guy to RP with.

Denied. Please use the new updated template and reapply.

-Dub

RE: [Pas/Agr] FUMUKU International - BenyBlancoBrnx - 05-02-2012

(05-02-2012, 02:09 PM)Dubwub Wrote:
(05-02-2012, 10:32 AM)hellshell Wrote: Steam Name: [FL:RP] Hellshell

Also,

Denied. Please use the new updated template and reapply.

-Dub

In other news: We are gonna be starting up a lot of things again. This will include basic Security Contracts and more. We are currently working through the week to get things organised. If your available on the weekend try come on as we will be starting up some things again.

I'm also hoping to put everyone through some sort of Training since we are hella rusty on a lot of things. I'll speak to Blackdog tonight about it.
I am willing to help in any way that I can gentlemen.

RE: [Pas/Agr] FUMUKU International - Anakonda - 05-02-2012

aight just as info guys i think i will become active more active soon too tho Cheese

RE: [Pas/Agr] FUMUKU International - Dubwub - 05-02-2012

Decided to make a whole new post so everyone can see it clearly.

We are gonna be starting up a lot of things again. This will include basic Security Contracts and more. We are currently working through the week to get things organised. If your available on the weekend try come on as we will be starting up some things again.

I'm also hoping to put everyone through some sort of Training since we are hella rusty on a lot of things. I'll speak to Blackdog tonight about it.

May i remind that Officers may run and operate small operations such as: Security Contracts, Team based Activities and Training at any time they wish. Bigger operations need approval and support of a Class A Officer or the H.O.S. Under NO circumstances should any Officers be committing offences to other Clan members or Fortifications, if we catch you doing so you will be punished severely.

Stick to the radio and report in for any ongoing operations around the servers. If you don't have our frequency, send me a PM or catch me or any others in game.

The roster will be updated sometime soon. May i also remind you that all Divisions are looking for acting Heads and employees. Contact Blackdog for more information on referrals.

And finally, Happy birthday to Lord Blackdog<3 yayyy<3

-Dub

P.S While doing contracts i don't wanna see AK-47's or similar. We aren't terrorists. I suggest M4's MP5 Famas's or UMP-45s.

RE: [Pas/Agr] FUMUKU International - Toxic - 05-02-2012

Planning on working on some security contracts during the weekend.