Fearless Forums
FUMUKU International - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: FUMUKU International (/showthread.php?tid=6355)

RE: [Pas/Agr] FUMUKU International - BlackDog - 04-19-2012

NEVAH!

But tryen to be more active but the amount of minges isnt getting any easier to manage

RE: [Pas/Agr] FUMUKU International - Toxic - 04-19-2012

Normal player with infinite prop limit?

RE: [Pas/Agr] FUMUKU International - BenyBlancoBrnx - 04-24-2012

Steam Name: [FL:RP] BenyBlancoBrnx
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:39565286
Your Age:18
Hours on server: 90
RP Events you have been in: Zombie, Vault, Disease, Mad Doctor, Hostage, Drug lab, STD, Racing, Construction, Hotel, Office building, Bank Robbery. Presidential Security/Convoy, Warlord Security, Shop/ Museum Security. Dictator RP and Nuclear Weapons Programs.
RP Point Amount: 4
Ban History on Fearless RP: Never Banned
Character Bio: Beny Blanco Evocity citizen in late 20’s. Height- 6ft. Weight- 210 pounds. Has a passion for science and medicine, yet also has a love for firearms and is a good marksman. Has been employed in various security jobs, law enforcement positions and his knowledge in medicine makes him optimal in firefights where medical attention is needed. He believes rules are a valuable part of any stable society and is not afraid to enforce these rules. Enjoys cars, music, cooking and reading the medical journal. His marksmanship has been put to the test many times in CQB shooting ranges and firefights.

In Character Information:

Division you are applying for: Security

Full Name: Beny Blanco
All Nicknames: Ben, Benito
Date of Application: 4.23.2012

Date of birth: 6/12/1985
Place of Birth: Evocity Private Hospital
Telephone Number: 888-656
Mobile: 666-252
Driver's License Number: 1224-2012

Current Residence
Address: 666 Yellow Brick Road
Zip code: 11111

Suburb / City - Evocity

Previous Residence- None

Why are you applying? FUMUKU has benefited Evocity ever since its founding, and it is something I want to become a part of. I am willing to offer my time and assistance in whatever job I am assigned.

What is your background in the field you are applying for? I have valuable experience in law enforcement positions. Began as a street cop, and have worked my way up the latter to being trained CQB tactics by Secret Service and Swat teams. I have been involved in many Presidential security details and convoys. I have also given my time and experience to various shop owners, museum owners and Warlords as a security guard. I also have received training in the medical field and have worked with many different doctors and paramedics during security details.

Why should we pick you for FUMUKU? My primary skill is in the area of Security and firearms. But because of my secondary skills in the medical field I have proven to be valuable to many Swat teams and other Security details during convoys and firefights. When paramedics are unable to arrive on the scene, my skills have been able to save squad members’ lives on more than one occasion.

What will you offer FUMUKU? I have a “no man left behind” attitude, and will do whatever I can to ensure the safety of my clients and fellow squad mates. I will never disobey an order from my superiors, nor will I turn away and run from a fight. I will be loyal to all in the organization and will not be turned by any means.

RE: [Pas/Agr] FUMUKU International - BlackDog - 04-24-2012

Ill be checken over apps tonight

RE: [Pas/Agr] FUMUKU International - Dubwub - 04-24-2012

No point accepting apps if we aren't gonna do anything. We need to kick it up a bit lads..

RE: [Pas/Agr] FUMUKU International - BenyBlancoBrnx - 04-24-2012

(04-24-2012, 10:42 AM)Dubwub Wrote: No point accepting apps if we aren't gonna do anything. We need to kick it up a bit lads..

I just did what I was told to do which was to re-apply if I was still interested in two weeks. I'd really appreciate it if you guys would just look over my application and consider accepting me because I really have been interested in your organization for a while now and I know a lot of your clan's members so I personally feel like I'd fit in. Please consider giving me a chance so I can prove I'm worthy of the chance.

RE: [Pas/Agr] FUMUKU International - Dubwub - 04-24-2012

(04-24-2012, 12:33 PM)BenyBlancoBrnx Wrote:
(04-24-2012, 10:42 AM)Dubwub Wrote: No point accepting apps if we aren't gonna do anything. We need to kick it up a bit lads..

I just did what I was told to do which was to re-apply if I was still interested in two weeks. I'd really appreciate it if you guys would just look over my application and consider accepting me because I really have been interested in your organization for a while now and I know a lot of your clan's members so I personally feel like I'd fit in. Please consider giving me a chance so I can prove I'm worthy of the chance.

I understand. We will review it tonight.

RE: [Pas/Agr] FUMUKU International - Toxic - 04-26-2012

Now we really need to get back into gear
Specially since we dont do much on the server, I feel
Assured that we can easily kick it up a notch.
After all, FUMUKU is a big company.

RE: [Pas/Agr] FUMUKU International - Dubwub - 04-26-2012

Aye. Beny's application will be reviewed tonight for sure.

Currently, Me and Blackdog have been working around Izzie's Palace (Nightclub) on v33x. Last night it was pretty pumped with just music and a fancy dance floor. Tonight we are gonna have Blackjack and a few other games, VIP areas will also be opened this time.

Feel free to pop along, we always have room for help.

RE: [Pas/Agr] FUMUKU International - Toxic - 04-26-2012

I was thinking more in the area of:
Fortified base
Roving hummer patrols
Security Officer Contracts
etc.