Fearless Forums
FUMUKU International - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: FUMUKU International (/showthread.php?tid=6355)

RE: [Pas/Agr] FUMUKU International - ryan! - 03-03-2012

(03-03-2012, 09:32 PM)Faustie Wrote: The war was absolutely fail, far as I can see it was only started because you were pissed off at FUMUKU about Lombardi, which shouldn't even affect it because it is a NEW RP SITUATION.

Not to mention the war just lead to complete random raids, it was awful, stopped so many RP events that admin had planned that day. When a war comes to stop RP, it's time to end it.

Official clans are a privelage, not a right. And if deemed necessary, I can and will take away that privelage.

What RP? You won't even on when it happened. You have no idea what happened, you have Blackdog's side of the story that's it, not our side we had reasons to raid. It was Blackdog who declared war in the first place, and we have been raid by FUMUKU many times before...

(Grub has all the reasons though for the raid.)

RE: [Pas/Agr] FUMUKU International - Slick Rick - 03-03-2012

(03-03-2012, 10:02 PM)ryan! Wrote:
(03-03-2012, 09:32 PM)Faustie Wrote: The war was absolutely fail, far as I can see it was only started because you were pissed off at FUMUKU about Lombardi, which shouldn't even affect it because it is a NEW RP SITUATION.

Not to mention the war just lead to complete random raids, it was awful, stopped so many RP events that admin had planned that day. When a war comes to stop RP, it's time to end it.

Official clans are a privelage, not a right. And if deemed necessary, I can and will take away that privelage.

What RP? You won't even on when it happened. You have no idea what happened, you have Blackdog's side of the story that's it, not our side we had reasons to raid. It was Blackdog who declared war in the first place, and we have been raid by FUMUKU many times before...

(Grub has all the reasons though for the raid.)

Ryan, there's no point in trying. They're admins, you aren't going to win dude. Every valid and logical point you throw will be, and has been, evaded

RE: [Pas/Agr] FUMUKU International - Dubwub - 03-03-2012

Can you please take this to Faustie over PM or Steam?

RE: [Pas/Agr] FUMUKU International - ryan! - 03-03-2012

(03-03-2012, 10:26 PM)Dubwub Wrote: Can you please take this to Faustie over PM or Steam?

Easier this way, everyone can have their say...

RE: [Pas/Agr] FUMUKU International - BlackDog - 03-03-2012

Then make a seperate topic, anything posted further on this matter in the fumuku thread will be removed, and the user warned

This topic is not for you to moan and complain

RE: [Pas/Agr] FUMUKU International - Coffee Jr - 03-03-2012

I have a Question Are we still aloud to post Applications?

Coffee Jr

RE: [Pas/Agr] FUMUKU International - BlackDog - 03-03-2012

Yes applications can still be posted freely but remember to follow the template

RE: [Pas/Agr] FUMUKU International - Knazzbollen - 03-04-2012

When will you check applications?

RE: [Pas/Agr] FUMUKU International - Dubwub - 03-04-2012

Sometime next week.

RE: [Pas/Agr] FUMUKU International - The_Alpha_Dog - 03-04-2012

Kicked from FUMUKU because you think im part of SAA....

I don't know why I was kicked when you could of just isolated me from all of the information and just let me help you fight. I saved Vauld from a hostage situation, I helped you in a raid, I nearly got killed by them all and I tried my best to stop them from winning, I even tried to get most of them banned and I joined FUMUKU before SAA was even created.

I understand you don't want to lose and for some reason SAA have your frequency and information but people have joined once FUMUKU went to war with SAA and you don't think they could be the rat? The reason why I joined was to do some passive rp with you, thats why I removed my first application and swapped it with a German inventor so I could create weapons with you and create vehicles.

You can kick me from the clan but at least let me rp with you like I invent something when you need help.