Fearless Forums
FUMUKU International - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: FUMUKU International (/showthread.php?tid=6355)

RE: [Pas/Agr] FUMUKU International - Faustie - 03-03-2012

Wait, why would you use the emergency alert tone for a cease fire?

Just sayin, you use that tone for imminent attacks or danger to life, not a cease fire. Cease fire goes on news.

RE: [Pas/Agr] FUMUKU International - UTLonghorn12 - 03-03-2012

Well Fine :,(

Also this whole war seems to have been a massive waste of time. Seriously, we have RP events we're trying to run here between FUMUKU, Black Mesa, etc, and it turns out massive raidfests like this are turning up.

If it happens again the clan who starts it is going to get a very sudden RP close with *A Black Mesa stealth bomber taking off from the BMF Valiant laid down high-explosives bunker-penetrator ordanance on [Insert clan who started wars name here]'s main base of operations. All known leaders and employees were killed, leaving them unable to fight a war or continue as a clan*.

Seriously, I will do that, fail wars like this are NOT on.

RE: [Pas/Agr] FUMUKU International - wweee2345 - 03-03-2012

(03-03-2012, 06:38 PM)Faustie Wrote: Also this whole war seems to have been a massive waste of time. Seriously, we have RP events we're trying to run here between FUMUKU, Black Mesa, etc, and it turns out massive raidfests like this are turning up.

If it happens again the clan who starts it is going to get a very sudden RP close with *A Black Mesa stealth bomber taking off from the BMF Valiant laid down high-explosives bunker-penetrator ordanance on [Insert clan who started wars name here]'s main base of operations. All known leaders and employees were killed, leaving them unable to fight a war or continue as a clan*.

But...rumor has it that Black Mesa has become a bankrupt organization through increased exclusiveness of business, not to mention their line of product has gone down of demand. How could they afford such technology with these terms?

Fill me in Faustie, my supervisors are watching......

The Panda is out!

(03-03-2012, 06:59 PM)wweee2345 Wrote:
(03-03-2012, 06:38 PM)Faustie Wrote: Also this whole war seems to have been a massive waste of time. Seriously, we have RP events we're trying to run here between FUMUKU, Black Mesa, etc, and it turns out massive raidfests like this are turning up.

But...rumor has it that Black Mesa has become a bankrupt organization through increased exclusiveness of business, not to mention their line of product has gone down of demand. How could they afford such technology with these terms?

Fill me in Faustie, my supervisors are watching......

The Panda is out!

Pff.

Black Mesa's main research facility is a gigantic bunker spanning miles across.

As HL showed, they have bottomless rooms made of several metres thick nuke-proof metals purely for swining boxes around, that must have costed millions to construct.

I'd say we're fairly loaded.

RE: [Pas/Agr] FUMUKU International - Jan - 03-03-2012

True what Faustie said, even as a spy with the mission impossible tune and a moving rock you couldn't get in.

RE: [Pas/Agr] FUMUKU International - ryan! - 03-03-2012

Okay, so now if you raid an admin clan your clan gets closed? seems legit. You can't close a clan when we have a legit war, and a clan you like got killed...

The war was absolutely fail, far as I can see it was only started because you were pissed off at FUMUKU about Lombardi, which shouldn't even affect it because it is a NEW RP SITUATION.

Not to mention the war just lead to complete random raids, it was awful, stopped so many RP events that admin had planned that day. When a war comes to stop RP, it's time to end it.

Official clans are a privelage, not a right. And if deemed necessary, I can and will take away that privelage.

RE: [Pas/Agr] FUMUKU International - Foxy The Pirate - 03-03-2012

i find this kinda funny because of what blackdog said he said something about that the whole leader ship of a clan have to be captured or killed to close a clan... Hmm i remember a clan where the clans opponents killed some of the clan members but not all and still that shut down... But then again what do i know i just try to use logic.

RE: [Pas/Agr] FUMUKU International - Slick Rick - 03-03-2012

(03-03-2012, 09:42 PM)Ghost_walker Wrote: i find this kinda funny because of what blackdog said he said something about that the whole leader ship of a clan have to be captured or killed to close a clan... Hmm i remember a clan where the clans opponents killed some of the clan members but not all and still that shut down... But then again what do i know i just try to use logic.

This ^

Lombardi was shut down even though all clan leaders weren't killed.

It'd only be fair to let them officially restore Lombardi, but will you? Of course not lol