Fearless Forums
FUMUKU International - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: FUMUKU International (/showthread.php?tid=6355)

RE: [Pas/Agr] FUMUKU International - BlackDog - 03-03-2012

(03-03-2012, 05:07 AM)todcat Wrote: 1. The second raid, was valid.
Poor Raid Call
2. You all flamed at us after you lost.
We questioned you about why you yelled raid from the end of the tunnel out of range
3. No duh we pissed you off, it's a war
Flameing the otherside is not allowed
4. We did Rp, we RP'd destroying you
No RP was done at all during the entirety of this war except for a small bit of tourture before a server crash
5. That was a glitch.
I still belive he glitched himself there to fire upon people
6. All leaders on were killed. (And if you seriously pull that, go look at
Lombardi family, not to bring that up)
In the case of the lombardis, the lombardis were RP tricked into comeing into an ambush one by one by the TLH until they had all the leadership, they were then read somthing, and then killed, this is how it is supposed to be done, with Roleplay

Now im going to state this one final time, the war was forcefully ended, it did not end via RP, no side lost, and no side won.

Stop fanning this flame war and get back to normal RP

Edit: Im away for a few hours to hang out with some friends at the pub. Should be back in maybe 2hrs

RE: [Pas/Agr] FUMUKU International - todcat - 03-03-2012

I was a leader of Lombardi. Guess who never died. <--- This guy.

RE: [Pas/Agr] FUMUKU International - Vauld - 03-03-2012

I never died during raid #1 Or Raid #2, I escaped raid #2 By calling the police, who distracted you while I ran away with 10 health remaining. Also, you fail RP'ed multiple times, I was taken hostage on the road multiple times, you constantly RDM'ed anyone within the area of UM, no RP was involved at all.

RE: [Pas/Agr] FUMUKU International - Toxic - 03-03-2012

(03-03-2012, 05:17 AM)todcat Wrote: I was a leader of Lombardi. Guess who never died. <--- This guy.

That's good for you. I guess the larger opposition wanted you out of the way. Not my problem.

RE: [Pas/Agr] FUMUKU International - todcat - 03-03-2012

Rival clan member walks into rival clans turf. (expects not to get shot) What?

RE: [Pas/Agr] FUMUKU International - Vauld - 03-03-2012

Mhm, nice metagame then. How'd you know I was a rival clan if I was sitting in my unmarked car, in a tuxedo?

RE: [Pas/Agr] FUMUKU International - Toxic - 03-03-2012

(03-03-2012, 05:11 AM)Fultzy Wrote:
(03-03-2012, 05:09 AM)Toxic Wrote: And this is why clan wars are not supported. Now if you, fultzy, will stop complaining and arguing against 2 admins last i checked, we may continue with Fearless.

Toxic... chill man its jsut a video game.

Its over. and thats that

Really? It doesn't look too over to me. Looks like this little predicament is still hot.

RE: [Pas/Agr] FUMUKU International - BlackDog - 03-03-2012

Last warning to anyone posting regarding this topic, just stop

If you wish to discuss it, do it maturely

But if i find when i get back from the pub that people have continued a flame war or simply being disrespectfull to eachother, ill be handing out warnings

RE: [Pas/Agr] FUMUKU International - FuttBucker24 - 03-03-2012

Guys guys, we know who won. If they do not want to accept it, then let it be, but we all know who actually won. JFox34 did not glitch himself out of the map to shoot at y'all, this isn't CoD. It was a week ban for a misunderstanding. But this isn't the right thread for that so I will get back to clan. Accept defeat or not; the clan is done anyways.

RE: [Pas/Agr] FUMUKU International - ryan! - 03-03-2012

(03-03-2012, 05:21 AM)Vauld Wrote: Mhm, nice metagame then. How'd you know I was a rival clan if I was sitting in my unmarked car, in a tuxedo?

Your high up in the FUMUKU we know your face.