Fearless Forums
FUMUKU International - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: FUMUKU International (/showthread.php?tid=6355)

RE: [Pas/Agr] FUMUKU International - todcat - 03-03-2012

Can someone explain, how this war is invalid...?

RE: [Pas/Agr] FUMUKU International - Dubwub - 03-03-2012

(03-03-2012, 04:58 AM)Fultzy Wrote:
(03-03-2012, 04:57 AM)Dubwub Wrote:
(03-03-2012, 04:55 AM)Worldwidecoffee Wrote: I see NO ONE took my advice from this, I had a feeling this would all turn to shit. Friendships are dying because of this, I hope your all happy with the outcome, I hate to be captain neutrality when my alligance lies with FUMUKU but, What has this done for ANYONE?

Nothing which is why Blackdog closed it.

Why cant you accept defeat? YOU LOST

I don't accept it because:

1: Invalid Raid call = Breaking a rule.
2: OOC flaming = Someone actually got banned for it / Being sarcastic about it.
3: Intentionally trying to piss us off.
4: You had no sense of RP.
5: We already caught one of your guys glitching through the wall to shoot us (Offices)
6: Not all leaders were killed.

Good day.

RE: [Pas/Agr] FUMUKU International - Fultz - 03-03-2012

(03-03-2012, 05:00 AM)BlackDog Wrote:
(03-03-2012, 04:55 AM)Worldwidecoffee Wrote: I see NO ONE took my advice from this, I had a feeling this would all turn to shit. Friendships are dying because of this, I hope your all happy with the outcome, I hate to be captain neutrality when my alligance lies with FUMUKU but, What has this done for ANYONE?

Im not happy about this, thats the reason why i stopped this before it could get worse, but Fultzy cant seem to figure out that the war was forcefully stopped due to it being invalid, and constant failRP, no one has lost, and no one has won.

Can we get back to RP and stop all this drama?

Blackdog,

Fearless is a gaming server. You fairfully lost. You have stooped so far down the immaturity level that you blocked communications with me on steam. I understand Fumuku is all you know on the server. But change is needed in life and its time for you to meet this change.

Love,
Fultzy
(03-03-2012, 05:02 AM)Dubwub Wrote:

5: We already caught one of your guys glitching through the wall to shoot us (Offices)

Good day.

None of those have anything to do with anything. 2-5 dont. Everyone died, And raid was called multiple times. We have it in multiple pictures.

Quit being immature

RE: [Pas/Agr] FUMUKU International - Dubwub - 03-03-2012

(03-03-2012, 05:04 AM)Fultzy Wrote:
(03-03-2012, 05:00 AM)BlackDog Wrote:

Im not happy about this, thats the reason why i stopped this before it could get worse, but Fultzy cant seem to figure out that the war was forcefully stopped due to it being invalid, and constant failRP, no one has lost, and no one has won.

Can we get back to RP and stop all this drama?

Blackdog,

Fearless is a gaming server. You fairfully lost. You have stooped so far down the immaturity level that you blocked communications with me on steam. I understand Fumuku is all you know on the server. But change is needed in life and its time for you to meet this change.

Love,
Fultzy

Good day.

None of those have anything to do with anything. 2-5 dont. Everyone died, And raid was called multiple times. We have it in multiple pictures.

Quit being immature

I'm not being immature, the raid call was yelled yes, but miles away from our hearing zone. Your the one being immature if you expect us to hear a raid call from about 60meters away.

1. The second raid, was valid.
2. You all flamed at us after you lost.
3. No duh we pissed you off, it's a war
4. We did Rp, we RP'd destroying you
5. That was a glitch.
6. All leaders on were killed. (And if you seriously pull that, go look at Lombardi family, not to bring that up)

RE: [Pas/Agr] FUMUKU International - edgie - 03-03-2012

Good day.
What Fultzy said. Intentionally trying to piss you off makes a war invalid? And especially number 6. We can just make 20 leaders, and then say you dont win because you dont kill all of them? No, that is not valid at all... And so the only fair claim you have is invalid raid call..

RE: [Pas/Agr] FUMUKU International - Toxic - 03-03-2012

todcat , Last i checked shooting everyone in sight is never considered RP in a semi-serious RP server.
Towards Twist, I would like to see a clan with 20 leaders. The Roman Empire would've worked fine with 20 emporers right?
There are a few main targets. The C.E.O (didn't get shot), the head of FUMUKU medical(also not shot), the head of FUMUKU AGRI, FUMUKU H.O.S and the H.O.W.R.D
Chain of command.

And this is why clan wars are not supported. Now if you, fultzy, twist and anyone else that decide they want to bring something up, will stop complaining and arguing against the masses and 2 admins last i checked, we may continue with Fearless.

(03-03-2012, 05:08 AM)Twist Wrote:

Good day.
What Fultzy said. Intentionally trying to piss you off makes a war invalid? And especially number 6. We can just make 20 leaders, and then say you dont win because you dont kill all of them? No, that is not valid at all... And so the only fair claim you have is invalid raid call..

They don't even have that, because the second time we raided, they heard us.

RE: [Pas/Agr] FUMUKU International - Fultz - 03-03-2012

(03-03-2012, 05:09 AM)Toxic Wrote: And this is why clan wars are not supported. Now if you, fultzy, will stop complaining and arguing against 2 admins last i checked, we may continue with Fearless.

Toxic... chill man its jsut a video game.

Its over. and thats that

RE: [Pas/Agr] FUMUKU International - ryan! - 03-03-2012

(03-03-2012, 05:09 AM)Toxic Wrote: And this is why clan wars are not supported. Now if you, fultzy, will stop complaining and arguing against 2 admins last i checked, we may continue with Fearless.

Yeah Fultzy, everyone knows admins can't lose...