Fearless Forums
FUMUKU International - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: FUMUKU International (/showthread.php?tid=6355)

RE: [Pas/Agr] FUMUKU International - todcat - 03-03-2012

Futt... nor did anyone break any clan war rules. The first raid you couldn't hear us yell.(Understandable) The second time. It was very clear.... You've lost.

RE: [Pas/Agr] FUMUKU International - FuttBucker24 - 03-03-2012

Bluesheep, I've never posted in this thread until now. So why you saying f*ck me. Really, I broke no rules?

RE: [Pas/Agr] FUMUKU International - Fultz - 03-03-2012

(03-03-2012, 04:47 AM)Toxic Wrote: There's nothing I need to get over. I got shot in a game, it makes no difference to me.
I am simply pointing out the myriads of times that your group was told that this war was invalid.

Alright. Then I'm glad. This is over now.

Quote: 4 - If your clan has been bested by your opponent (For example you have all been captured, and have no way of being freed) Do not refuse to accept defeat, losing is hard but it must be done.

Blackdog, Wait some time before making a new clan if you do intend on making one

RE: [Pas/Agr] FUMUKU International - WorldWideCoffee - 03-03-2012

I see NO ONE took my advice from this, I had a feeling this would all turn to shit. Friendships are dying because of this, I hope your all happy with the outcome, I hate to be captain neutrality when my alligance lies with FUMUKU but, What has this done for ANYONE?

(03-03-2012, 04:50 AM)BlackDog Wrote:
(03-03-2012, 04:37 AM)grub Wrote: FUMUKU has been closed due to the fact that the main leader was murdered among the others that followed. Constant raids and certain people freaking with us lead to this. I am sorry for this. We could of talked.WE DECLARE THE OFFICAL CLOSING OF FUMUKU

Signed
John "Grub" Marston
Matthew Pinkerton
Alek Zakharov
Seth Zurchi
Ryan Zurchi

* Sorry I deleted it by accident :/*

Grub, you do realize your not able to do that correct?

The war was invalidated from the begining, your side failed to do any kind of RP related to the war, even before hand, you attacked a billboard factory and killed the staff inside for no reason which is what started all this, its not like you attacked a munitions factory or a contra farm, it was developing Billboards.

Your side attempted no IC diplomatic relations in anyway, you did a few OOC steam chats, and then went straight to war.

The war went from what appearned to be some sembelence of RP "Reason I allowed it to continue", to downright Deathmatching and insult pitching.

I ended the war because of this, Clan wars are supposed to be a mixture of Combat and Roleplay, of which you seem to have forgotten.

For a clan war to properly end, the entire leadership of a clan must be captured, and RP killed, or RP forced to do as you wish.

Simplely gunning them down in the streets, or during combat is not enough
to get the job done.

The reason for a war starting has to be better than "1-2 people in your group attacked us" as well, of which it seems to have not been.

Now again, consider the war over and done with, neither side won, and neither side lost, get back to Roleplaying, passively
Quote:#### FUMUKU Secure BroadCast System ####

Transmitting Message.....

Message Received....

Alert Level: A
Location of Incident: EvoCity/USA
Response Code: S.E

Employees working within EvoCity and currently working with branches of FUMUKU in these branches: Security,Research,Medical,Automotive,Media, Public Relations, Transportation, Maintanace are to follow Emergency protocall SP/28 and TO/E.9, Contact your supervisors for futher information regarding your Division.

Message From C.E.O: Carthusia Malkrin

It regrets me to inform all staff currently stationed within Evocity that our newest facility constructing our new line of Holographic billboards has been attacked and severely damaged by a group known as the"Shadow Associates Agency" and its subsidiary the "Endure Restore Aid Devlop Union"

Damage to the facility is rated at Extensive, and a single night worker was killed, footage recovered from the scene showed around 13 attackers working in what appears to be limited orginisation with the intent to destroy the facility.

Operation Data for the facility was successfully contained via the built in S.D.M

The attack was unwarranted, and unprovoked, communication lines have been located for both of attacking groups, and messages to each has been sent regarding the situation, and the activation of RC: S.E.

As of this moment FUMUKU International shall be deploying Excess Security Officers from nearby citys and equipment from overseas manufactureing plants to contain the situation, and bring it to a resolution.

This equipment is includeing but not limited to:

Armored Personal Carriers:
Model: Traka Mk2
Model: Grousk Mk1

Survey Drones:
Model: E.S.O.Y
Model: S.M.R
Model: S.T.C

Bioscanner: **Redacted** Model: **Redacted*

Long Range Ordanence Deployment System: Skypain Mk1

Standard Security Care Package: K.E:15
Advanced Security Care Package: O.K:9
Extreme Security Care Package: **Redacted**

Experimental Equipment: **Clearance Level not Sufficiant*

Security Officers are to follow instructions that have been sent to their private message box.

Security Management Officers are to follow instructions sent via their S.B.T

The company has faced harsher times of distress than this, and those who are responsable will be brought to justice.

Message Terminated...

Your the invalid one. If you declare war, why would we want to speak diplomatically?

RE: [Pas/Agr] FUMUKU International - Dubwub - 03-03-2012

(03-03-2012, 04:55 AM)Worldwidecoffee Wrote: I see NO ONE took my advice from this, I had a feeling this would all turn to shit. Friendships are dying because of this, I hope your all happy with the outcome, I hate to be captain neutrality when my alligance lies with FUMUKU but, What has this done for ANYONE?

Nothing which is why Blackdog closed it.

(03-03-2012, 04:57 AM)Dubwub Wrote:
(03-03-2012, 04:55 AM)Worldwidecoffee Wrote: I see NO ONE took my advice from this, I had a feeling this would all turn to shit. Friendships are dying because of this, I hope your all happy with the outcome, I hate to be captain neutrality when my alligance lies with FUMUKU but, What has this done for ANYONE?

Nothing which is why Blackdog closed it.

Why cant you accept defeat? YOU LOST

RE: [Pas/Agr] FUMUKU International - Toxic - 03-03-2012

Almost like people aren't listening..
Now that it's over and done with, I'm going to pretend this never happened.
Just for the record, what we did(announcing a retalitory war) is pretty much how the U.S entered the second world war. The Japs bomb Pearl Harbor, they start a war, the U.S was the one to announce it.
Anyone seeing my point?
Invalid war from the start. No one won. No one lost. Hell, it's like you need to hold people over a cliff to get them to listen.

RE: [Pas/Agr] FUMUKU International - todcat - 03-03-2012

It wasn't invalid if your leader posted on our pages that he declared war...

RE: [Pas/Agr] FUMUKU International - BlackDog - 03-03-2012

Im not happy about this, thats the reason why i stopped this before it could get worse, but Fultzy cant seem to figure out that the war was forcefully stopped due to it being invalid, and constant failRP, no one has lost, and no one has won.

Can we get back to RP and stop all this drama?